Hospitory.

++++

Joey ran towards me, and I squealed, running out the door closest to me, the one we came in from, out towards Shawn and Paul, hiding behind them. Joey stood in front of them, smirking at me. I moved to one side and Joey followed, then moved to the other side, he followed me again. I cursed under my breath and then smiled, simply sprinting straight through Shawn and Paul, and towards Joey. His eyes widened, and he started to run away, unsuccessfully. I jumped on top of him and giggled as he started to tickle me.

"Okay, break it up, before I shoot myself." Sid grinned, jumping on top of us both. Joey wheezed slightly, and I rested my cheek on his.
"Sid, you way like 50 tonnes!" I yelled when he relaxed on me, his arms wrapping around us all.
"Yup. Lovely ain't it?"
"No! Fuck off!" I yelled, trying to roll us both off Joey, eventually succeeding. Joey stood up, catching his breath, then jumped on Sid as soon as I got up. I laughed at them both, mainly cause Joey was failing to beat Sid up. It was so cute.

"If you hurt Joey, I'll hurt you." I reminded Sid, right before he punched Joey.
"Ohh, the pain! Sawah he huwet mee!" Joey fake wailed. I giggled and pounced at Sid, pushing him off Joey as I did. It was like those kung fu movies. I sat on Sid for a while, my legs crossed over his chest. He just grinned.

"Dude. That's my girlfriend. Don't even do what I know you're thinking of doing." Joey laughed, picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder.
"Aw, come on! Don't you wanna share?" Sid smirked.
"I don't know about Joey, but I know that I don't want to be shared." I laughed, my voice slightly breathless as my stomach was on Joey's shoulder. The blood was rushing to my head, making me dizzy.

"Joey put me down, now?"
"Sid might steal you."
"And if I die on your shoulder no one can have me."
I sighed in relief as my feet touched the ground. "Thank you."

Just as Joey smiled at me, Kay and Corey walked in singing.
"MY EAAARS!" I yelled, running round in circles. Kay laughed.
"I know, Corey's terrible, aint he?"

It took a while for Corey to realise what she had said, and then he slapped her shoulder playfully.
"Hey! I don't appreciate that kinda talk in my house of much Slipknot!"
"That's a shame." Kay grinned, getting on her tip toes and kissing his nose.

I laughed and took Joey's hand, wanting to go outside and do something.
"Let's go outside, Joey!" I smiled, skipping through the big house and out the two sliding doors in the dining room. Joey followed me, through all the grass behind Corey's house. I remembered the way toJoey's our house from here. I felt like playing with Joey's cat. She's so cute, yet so evil.

-

It had been 3 weeks since we moved here, and today we were going to the sunny place. I had figured out where it was when I overheard Joey and Corey yesterday. I hadn't told them. I just acted surprised. California. Home of the famous Huntington Beach. Which is also home of the famous Avenged Sevenfold. That bit I tried not to think about. Right now we were on the plane, everyone asleep bar me. I could never sleep on planes. They were too uncomfy. Even if this was 1st class V.I.P or whatever. Instead I just rested my head on Joey's shoulder, thinking. His head was resting on mine, so I tried not to move too much. It was kind of hard when I'm just as fidgety as a 5 year old. Eventually, I fidgeted a bit too much and Joey yawned, his head lifting up. I sat up with him.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, I didn't mean to." I frowned.
"Don't worry, babe. I don't mind. I'd rather spend time with you than sleep." he smiled, pulling me close to him.
"Did you have a nice sleep?"
"It was alright."
"What do you wanna do first when we get there?"
"Relax next to you in our hotel room."
"After that." I grinned.
"Go to the beach."
"Which beach?" I was wishing it not to be Huntington.
"Uh.. Huntington?"
But then, wishes never come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
People are un-subscribing to this.
And I think it's cause Brian has mysteriously disappeared from the story.

I CAN ASSURE YOU, HE IS NOT GONE FOREVER.
There wouldn't really be much point in him being a main character if he just disappeared halfway through, would there?

STICK WITH ME, HE WILL RETURN.
And in fact, he returns soon. :)

Please don't un-subscribe.
:/