Hospitory.

+++++

"Oh, awesome." I smiled, lying.
"Very." he grinned. I couldn't help but notice some sort of hidden meaning. Like he knew something I didn't. He probably did. I just forgot about it and listened to my ipod with Joey. One earphone each. First song that came on? Duality. Just like in the tent. And so I kissed Joey, just like in the tent.

-

It was too late to do anything when we finally got to the hotel. It was right beside Huntington beach and the scenery was beautiful. When we had our stuff in our room, we just went straight to sleep. We'd had a long day, and we were wrecked. Kay and Corey had done the same, in the room next to ours.

I giggled as Joey and Corey splashed each other in the sea, me and Kay watching from on our towels. I looked beside me to see 5 guys walking along the beach, looking very cool. I sighed. They were most likely yet another group of pumped up airheads. Looking back at Joey and Corey, they were now swimming towards us, racing by the looks of it.

"GO JOEY! BEAT HIS ASS!" I yelled, laughing.
"COME ON, COREY! YOU CAN BEAT THAT TINY SHIT!" Kay grinned.

And then someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see the 5 airheads. I recognised them from somewhere, but couldn't put a name to them, as if I'd blocked them out.

"Can I help?" I smiled.
"Yeah, I was wondering if you'd like to join us for a swim?" the tallest smirked.
"Uh, no thanks." I rolled my eyes, turning back to Joey and Corey, racing back the other way.
"Are you sure sexy little things like you don't want to join us?" I heard from next to me. When I looked back, one was knelt beside me, his sunglasses on top of his head, the sun glinting on his nose piercing, his black spiked hair looking silky and lush. I remembered his voice. It was someone I knew. Someone my mind didn't want to know. My heart shied away from the thought of him. And then my heart ached, and he was kissing me. Joey was stood next to us gasping, and that was when I remembered. Brian was kissing me.


I woke up, gasping for breath.
What the hell was that!?

I looked next to me to see Joey fast asleep and sighed in relief. Dreaming again.

I led back down and snuggled close to Joey, falling back to sleep again. This time, dreaming of our wedding, our baby, and everything we would do in the future. When I woke up next, it was because Joey had woken me up.

-----

Kay rolled out of bed, lazily, Corey waking when he heard a thump.

"Kay?" he murmured, patting next to him in search of her.
"On the floor." she announced, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.
"Okay.." Corey replied, sitting up himself.

Today they were all going down to the beach. This was when the plan would unfold. Kay and Sarah were completely oblivious to Corey and Joey's planning that had gone into this trip. Corey found it hilarious how excited Joey was, and how nervous Joey was. Sarah was going to say yes. There was no doubt. You just had to look at them both. They worshiped each other. Just like Corey worshiped Kay.

Kay stood up slowly, trying not to make herself dizzy, and she headed over to the suitcases to grab herself some clothes. When she had found her skinny jeans and a pink top, she headed over to their bathroom for a shower, taking a towel in with her. As she closed the door, she managed to catch sight of herself in a mirror on the back of the door. Her bump was starting to show even more now. They had done a pregnancy test a few days ago and came out positive. They were going for a baby scan when they got back to Iowa. Excitement filled her as she turned on the shower and began stripping off. She could see herself stood next to Corey, holding the perfect baby. The perfect family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaa.
Sorry about the wait again.
I suck at updating.

Comment + Subscribee. (:
xo