Hospitory.

++++++

She stepped into the hot shower with a huge grin on her face, jumping slightly as Corey opened the door and walked over to the sink. She heard the tap run, and felt the water change in temperature.

"Hey babe, mind not using the tap?" she laughed.
"Oh, my bad. Was gonna wash my face. Guess I'll just have to join you." he smirked, removing his clothes and stepping inside with her, wrapping his arms around her waist. His chin rested on her shoulder and she kissed his forehead as they stood there. Letting the water rain down on them.

-----

We walked out hand in hand to meet Kay and Corey in the hotel entrance. Joey was so excited. I giggled, and felt excited myself. I forgot about the dream I had had, and was feeding off of Joey's mood, becoming jumpy and impatient as the two people we were waiting for slowly walked out of the elevator and moved towards us. I waved and they waved back.

Joey had told me earlier that we were gonna walk to the beach because it's really close, and he'd prefer to walk anyway. I loved to walk places anyways, so I nodded enthusiastically when he asked if that was okay. There was also a concert going on that day right on the sand, with loads of awesome bands playing, so I was looking forward to that, too. When we started to walk out of the hotel, Joey laced our fingers and we swung our hands between us, strolling along, laughing and talking, Kay holding my other hand. We were in a line, it was like those holiday scenes you fin din movies, only it was real, and I loved every second of it.

After about a 5 minute walk, we stepped onto sand and I took off my shoes and socks, putting them in the rucksack Joey had brought along. I forced him to do the same with his shoes after 10 minutes of persuading and walking along the sand. Oh, how he protested.

"I'm shorrt!" he whined as I zipped up the rucksack and took his hand back into mine.
"You're adorable." I grinned and kissed his cheek.
"But I'm short!" he whined again.
"Dude, I'm shorter than you." I smiled.
"You're just a midget." he grinned.
I gasped and let go of his hand, jumping on him. We fell into the sand and laughed. I kissed his forehead and got up, brushing myself off, then helping Joey up. Kay and Corey were laughing at us, with sand all over our bums. Then the sound of music filled my ears. Avenged Sevenfold.

"I hear music." I grinned. I looked towards the stage in the distance, dancing and singing along to Scream.

"Scream, scream, scream, the way you would if I ravaged your body!" I yelled, moving towards the stage, Kay joining me and dancing along. Joey and Corey just followed shaking their heads.

When we got there, there weren't many people here yet, it was still early. We pushed to the front and sang along, none of Avenged Sevenfold had seen me. Even after the third song and me screaming stuff at them, they hadn't really recognised me. I kept feeling eyes on me, and when I looked up at the stage, they were all looking anywhere but me.

About half an hour later, their set was finished, and all but Matt left the stage. He took hold of his mic and finally smiled down at me. I smiled back and waved. I could feel Joey buzzing next to me with excitement. For what, I was clueless.

"Today is a special day. For two people. Two people I know from back at Warped Tour earlier this year." he began, looking down at me and Joey. I turned to Joey confused. Today wasn't special, what was he on about? Joey grinned at me and took my hand, helping me over the barrier, security taking me and gently putting me down, Joey following. He took my hand again and pulled me up the steps on the side of the stage, then stopped us both next to Matt stood at the mic. Matt grinned hugely at me and hugged me like we were best friends. I returned the hug willingly.

"I'm so happy for you!" he squealed.
"What's going on!?" I groaned, hating not knowing.
"You'll see!" he grinned, ruffling my hair and skipping off stage. I giggled as I watched him and then moved right up next to Joey who had now moved closer to the mic. Fans of him were screaming, not realising he had been in the crowd, and lots of the crowd were staring up at us confused. I was confused, as well.

"Uh, yeah. Today is special for us. For me.. " he trailed off, reaching into the rucksack for something. He finally pulled out a small velvety box. I felt I should know what was it was by now, because the crowd were all gasping. I still had no clue. Joey dropped the rucksack and looked down at Corey for help. All he got in return was a nod.

"Yeah, um, well.. I really have no clue how to say this, to be perfectly honest. I didn't really prepare. I probably should have. What I want to say, is that this beautiful girl stood next to me, is my girlfriend, Sarah. For the people who don't know her personally, which is most of you, she's the most wonderful person you could ever meet."

I grinned and leaned closer into him, my arm wrapping around his waist. I was tearing up, as I looked down at Kay, who knew what was going on, now, too, and she nodded in agreement.

-----

Joey felt so nervous, stood in front of everyone, saying all of this stuff. He had no idea what to say, and just went with it. He felt Sarah next to him leaning into him a bit more, and he grinned, knowing that today would mean that they could possibly stay like this for the rest of their lives. He gulped a bit and leaned closer to the mic, readying himself to say these last few words.

"I've only known her for a short time, but that short time has made me feel like the luckiest man alive. I fucking love you, Sarah." he continued, as he lowered himself onto one knee. He opened up the case, revealing a beautiful gold ring, with three tiny diamonds embedded into it, evenly spaced. Sarah gasped, tears spilling from her eyes.

-----

"Will you marry me?" he asked, down on one knee. The only thought running through my head was 'OH MY GOD'. I was so happy in that moment. The tears flooded my face, and my make-up was running, and I was lost for all words. All I could do was nod. Nod and nod and nod. He grinned the biggest smile I had ever seen anyone ever smile, and slid the ring onto my finger, embracing me in a tight, warm hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around his chest as the crowd roared and clapped and whistled. People even taking pictures. After a few seconds of hugging, our lips connected in a romantic kiss, sort of salty from the both of our tears. Tears of joy.

Kay and Corey climbed over the barrier, too, now, and Corey made his way to the mic, Kay standing next to him smiling.
"Aww, isn't that cute?" he smiled.
Kay grinned.
"And now it's my turn." he smirked, reaching into his pocket and pulling out another box. He got down onto one knee, opening up the box to reveal a gold ring with diamonds embedded all over. It was beautiful, and Kay gasped, crying just like I had done.

"Kay, will you marry me?" Corey asked.
"Of course I will!" she exclaimed, full of happiness. Corey put the ring on her and she wrapped her arms around his neck, her tears rolling down her cheeks. More pictures were being taken, and more cheering and whistling was coming from the crowd. I aww'd at them both, holding Joey's hand tightly.

This was the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SOSOSO sorry I took so freaking long to update. :/

It didn't save, and then I had to find it all in my message history.
Took me a while to find it. >.<
BUT, it's a happy chapter.
Aws, wedding bells. :')

Annnd, 332 readers!
Makes me so very happy. ^-^

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo