Hospitory.

+++++++++

Joey and I had decided to go for an evening walk along the beach. We were holding hands and watching the sunset, it was beautiful. So much better with Joey by my side.

(This is the part where it gets all deep and childhood story-like.
If you have an allergy, are epileptic, or just don't give a fuck, look away now.)

It meant a lot to be able to have Joey's hand in mine. It felt so incredible. I had never been liked a lot, and if I was liked, there was always someone that people liked better. I was used to being second best, and it was still very surreal to be engaged to Joey Jordison.

I gazed up at Joey, as he watched the sunset. Something caught my attention as it moved in the distance. I recognised it as Brian, stood on the other side of the beach, watching the sunset, too.I wonder what he was thinking in that moment. I smiled at how peaceful he looked. Just stood looking out, smiling slightly.

This was the Brian I fell for.
This was the Brian who ruined me.

I told Joey that I'd be back, and he sat down, watching still. I sprinted over to Brian, pulling him behind the rocks next to him. We were hidden from view, and I knew that if Joey found us, he'd feel devastated. Betrayed.

"Brian, I'm so confused." I whispered, looking him in the eye.
"Me too." he replied softly.

I hugged him, feeling instantly re-assured. The more time I spent with him like we used to, the more hard it got to choose between him and Joey. I couldn't just have them both.

"Sarah, I love you more than anyone I've ever known." Brian murmured into my hair.
I gave a jagged sigh, and looked up at him, tears in my eyes.

"I love you, too, Bri. More than anything. I just-"
"Love him more." he finished.
"No. The same."

Before I knew it, Brian had kissed me again. But this time, it was more desperate. Like we would never see each other after this. Our hands roamed free, and our breathing turned to panting as we got further into it. It only hit me as Brian removed my jeans, and I removed his top.

What was I doing?

"Brian-" I started.
He stopped what he was doing and sighed.
"I'm sorry. I got carried away."
"Me too. I'm sorry, I just can't do that to him."
Brian nodded and pulled his top back on. I slipped into my jeans and brushed the sand off, before hugging Brian tightly.

"I love you." he murmured softly.
"I love you, too." I whispered, letting go.

Brian walked away and onto the street, I was hoping, back to his home.
Before he could look back, I sprinted off towards Joey, who was now stood up, looking for me. When he spotted me he ran for me and grinned.

"I thought I'd lost you!" he smiled.
I cringed at the choice of words.

"I would never let myself get lost, silly." I giggled, poking his nose.
He chuckled and rested his arms on my waist.
"I suppose you wouldn't, would you?"
"Not if I knew you were waiting for me." I replied, looking towards the rocks I was just behind. I could have sworn I saw Brian there, smiling.

I felt Joey tug on me, and I turned to look at him.
He held me in his arms, softly murmuring "I love you."
I hugged him tightly, whispering "I love you, too."

We started walking back, in the dark.
As I looked back at the rocks one last time, Brian was gone.
I sighed, holding Joey's hand, and followed him home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
Sorry it took so long. :L

I'm such a sucky updater.
I'll update some of my other stories after this, just to make up for my sucky writing. I'm still getting back into it.

Comment + Subscribee. (:
xo