Hospitory.

++++

The conga line went on for ages, but eventually it just turned into a train line, people were getting off at their stops/tents and the others just kept going.
By the time we had gotten back to our tent, the song had changed 35 times.
That's a big field.

Once back inside the tent, we all picked up our various beverages and continued to mess around, eventually we fell asleep, lying on top of each other.

----

We were awoken by the sound of stage fires, lots of screaming, and the sound of Trivium start erupting from directly next to us. We all jumped up, the other 3 regretting this with head aches, me very happy.

"It's Warrrped daaayyyyy!" I sang, bouncing around. Natural high, the best.
"Ugh. Waiiit, Music and crowds, equals, hot boys. ONWARDS, G, AND TO THE TENT!" Abi perked up and waved before pushing an unwilling G out of our tent. Kay and I changed our clothes and touched up the make-up from last night, then headed next door to Abi and G, not bothering to knock... or whatever you do with a tent, and just walked in.

They were doing their make-up in a really small mirror, bending down to look in it.
Big mistake with me in the room.
"BUMBUMSLAPS, BEHH!" I yelled and ran from one side of them to the other, my hand smacking on their asses as I ran.

Kay laughed and the other two were giggling, still attempting to put on make-up, holding back tears.

As soon as I had stopped and sat down, messing with my newly pulled on tutu, they were done. I held up my hands and Kay pulled me up from the floor, we smiled at each other and skipped out the tent, hand in hand, humming along to Becoming The Dragon.

We joined the front row, at the far side where our tent was situated, and screamed as the song ended, and they announced the end of their set, and the arrival of Slipknot. Kay and I screamed extra loud and Abi was awing over the fact we slept through their whole set. Some people just don't know where their priorities lied. Gosh.

Slipknot are way more important than sleep.
Of course.

As soon as Corey walked on stage, a huge push of people were knocking us against the barrier, I was a teeny bit short for this. By teeny, I mean a lot. I was almost hitting the bottom of my ribs on that thing. It was really high. Higher than it looks in Kerrang.
Much.

On the final song, we were shoved into the mosh pit. It was painful, to say the least. I think I had a broken finger, and at least 10 cuts on my arm. It was fun as.
We managed to stay at the front, earning us a hug with Corey as he walked on through us all. Kay had almost lost her voice by the time they had finished their set. I think mine was going, too. How the hell would our throats survive a month?

After Slipknot, there was a break and some guy was on stage solo-ing. No idea who he was, so we went to the paramedics to check out our injuries. All four of us, looking like we had just been in a fight, skipping to the paramedics as if nothing had happened.

Normal, much?
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one's out. :D

I would loove to have some comments, cause I worked really hard on this story to get the chapters written, They aren't very good, but I have actually written like, 2 chapters a day, and for me, that's a personal best. ^^

So,
Comments? (: