Hospitory.

++++++++++

The next day, I woke up feeling refreshed. Temporarily forgetting last night's drama, I looked over at Joey and smiled. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I slipped out of bed, trying not to disturb him, and went to take a shower. I saw no reason to lock the door as I closed it and turned on the taps. When the water was warm enough, I started to slip off my pjs. I stopped when the door opened and Joey snaked his arms around my waist.

"Good morning." he smiled, kissing my shoulder.
"Morning." I smiled back. "Sleep well?"
"I certainly did. Yourself?"
"Yup."

I then carried on pulling off my top and bottoms as Joey made his was to the sink and washed his face. As I stepped into the shower he turned and dried his face on a towel, then walked back into the bedroom, probably to get dressed.

The water felt good on my skin, beating down like the rain. I loved the rain, it washes away the stuff that brings you down. It get rid of all my worries and I feel cleansed. I squirted some shampoo into my hand and massaged it into my hair, then stepped back under the water, rinsing it out. When I had finished, I wiped my eyes and grabbed the shower gel, squeezing some out and then rubbing it onto my body, cleaning the sand from my skin. It smelt like strawberries.

As I turned off the shower, Joey walked in and passed me a towel. I thanked him and wrapped the towel around me, opening the shower curtain and stepping out.

"Mmm, smells nice." he grinned, putting toothpaste on his toothbrush. I giggled and walked into the bedroom, picking out clothes. Dark skinny jeans and a pink Disturbia top. Once I was dressed I towel dried my hair and left it to dry curly, since it would probably get wet anyways at some point in the day. Either on purpose or by assault. (By assault, I mean Corey with water.)

"Do you know where I put the hairbrush?" Joey asked as he walked in.
"Erm.. yes. In the bag. Lemme get it." I smiled, walking to the bags, and kneeling beside it, fishing for Joey's hairbrush and brushing my own hair with it first.
"No fair. I wanted it!" Joey pouted, extending his arm for it.
"Sit down and I'll do it." I grinned, pushing him onto the bed and sitting behind him. I started to gently pull the brush through his silky hair and he sighed. I giggled at him and poked his side causing him to jerk about. Once he was still again, I continued brushing his hair. When it looked good, I ran my fingers through it, checking for parts underneath I missed. None.

"All done."

He jumped up and pulled me with him to the front door, opening it and pulling me outside. We walked across to Corey and Kay's room, where I heard the faint sound of a zip. Suddenly, the door opened and Joey's hand stopped mid knock, just missing Corey's face.

I laughed as Corey glared, pushing Joey's hand into his chest and stepping out the room. Kay followed laughing, too. She closed the door and we linked arms, following the two guys to the lift watching them smack each other.

When the lift finally reached the ground floor, we shuffled out and exited the building.
"So what are we doing today?"
"Well, since we're now engaged, I thought we'd organise a date over some lunch." Joey smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist. I grinned, wrapping my arm around his waist, and leaning into him.
"That sounds awesome."

We ended up walking to a T.G.I Friday's down the road. We were stood in the entrance waiting to be seated when a group of fans ran up to us obviously containing their excitement. I grinned and nudged Joey, alerting him that someone was stood in front of us. He grinned and took off his sunglasses to look at the 3 girls. The one closest to me on the right was taller than me and had black hair that rested on her shoulders, the girl in the middle was blonde and her hair was slightly shorter, the last girl on the left had brown hair and it was the longest, running down just past her shoulders. I'd say she was prettiest. They all had brown eyes and band shirts on.

"You're Joey Jordison and Corey Taylor!" the brunette grinned excitedly.
"We are." Corey answered, mimicking her tone. Kay & I giggled, knowing he was joking.
"Can you sign these for us?" the blonde asked sheepishly.
"Sure can. Got a pen?" Joey smiled, taking the brunette's item. I think it was a book. The brunette pulled a purple sharpie out her back pocket and passed it to him. Joey quickly signed it and passed it back, then signed the blonde and black haired girl's books, too. \When he went to give back the pen, the brunette gave it to me and asked if I would sign it, too. I stood shocked for a second.

"I guess, if you really want me to.." I mumbled, signing Keep rockin', Sarah xo.
As I passed her the pen, she then gave it to Kay, and she signed it. As soon as the other two girls saw I'd signed her book, they wanted their's signed, too. I felt famous (sort of).

When everything was signed, they said thanks and ran off to their table. I giggled.
Soon after the waitress came and seated us on the emptier side of the place. We thanked her and sat down, looking at the menu.

"So how was your first taste of fame?" Joey chuckled.
"Well, interesting." I giggled.
"You looked like you'd seen a ghost!" Kay laughed at me. I pushed her a bit and fake glared. She pouted and I hugged her, both of us laughing at ourselves.

When the waitress came, we ordered our food, luckily, no psycho notes were present yet. I don't think she really knew who the guys were. Although she acted as though she did.

"So back to the subject." Joey smiled.
"When are we going to get married, bitches?" Corey grinned, sipping his coke.
"Hm, when do you think would be ideal, whores?" I replied with a grin of my own.
"I don't know. When would you like it to happen?" Joey replied, leaving out the insults.
"For me, tomorrow would be lovely. But as you're probably thinking, it's not rather ideal." I winked.
"What's the date today?"
"I don't know. It's August."
"Okay. What about sometime in April?"
"Yeah. That gives us a lot of time to plan it all." I smirked, as Joey grabbed his wallet.
"Now it's for us, Kayleigh, darling." Corey grinned.
"What if we have our weddings the same day?" Kay smiled. I grinned excitedly.
"Hell yeah!" I loved the idea. We high fived each other and then the guys as we now had it semi-sorted.

Just a matter of everything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, chapter 40. :D

This is dedicated to Kay, because she said I should update a while ago.
I never did.
I'm sorry.

I have now, though.
And I need yo' help.
Weddings are awesome, and I need ideas from you guys!
Where should they have their weddings, and what should they entail?
For example, all black dresses/suits in a graveyard?
Gimme all you got, I'm up for anything.
Do it. :F

Comment and subscribe. (:
xo