Hospitory.

+

I sat on the plane back to Iowa somewhat unhappy. I hadn't seen Brian the rest of the week. He disappeared. I saw the other guys though. They all gave me their numbers so we could keep in contact. This week had just been us lazing on the beach and exploring Huntington. We had loads of fun and Kay and I were both going home with our lip pierced. Kay's was a labret and mine was on the left side. They looked awesome.

I don't think Joey could quite get over it. He kept looking at it and touching it. He said it looked great, and Corey said the same to Kay. They were both shocked when I ran to the shop window and Kay squealed, following. I had slipped in through the door, spinning and dancing like a maniac. The guy at the counter made me fill out some forms and pay for it, then the same to Kay. He said we could get them done together if we wanted. We did.

I led on the chair thing and took Kay's hand in mine through fear. It really wasn't that bad. Didn't even bleed. The lip ring I had was black, and I had fallen in love with it. Kay had chosen a black stud and I loved that, too. I'd always wanted to get it done and now I had. I felt good.

When Joey took my hand I jumped and turned to look at him confused. He chuckled and said I had zoned out. I smiled and hugged his side. He was mine now. Forever. It was still just sinking in that I was engaged the one and only Joey Jordison. Soon Joey fell asleep on me, and I closed my eyes, relaxing. I wouldn't sleep, but I started to think.

-

Kay snuggled closer to Corey, who was stroking her belly. He adored the baby, even now when it was just a tiny fetus. Nine months from now it would be April. Busiest month of her year. Giving birth, and marrying the man she's always wanted. It was perfect. Too good to be true. She was waiting for something bad to happen.

"Just think, Mrs Taylor. Nine months from now, you'll be a Mom." he whispered in awe.
"And you'll be a Dad." Kay replied, grinning.
"I can't wait." he grinned back.

Kay giggled at him and kissed his nose. Neither could she. The baby would bring them even closer than before. The baby would be a piece of her and Corey. The baby would be her life until it grows enough to leave the house. She wanted to start now. She didn't want to wait 9 months. She wished it would come sooner.

Eventually, she fell asleep in Corey's arms.

-

"I do." I replied, smiling.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Joey took my hands in his and we leaned in, our lips connecting. It was the best day of my life. It was perfect. I grinned and we pulled apart, Joey picking me up and walking down the aisle.

We stepped outside into the sunlight. Birds were singing and everything looked beautiful. Joey started to walk slowly towards the limo that awaited us. That was, until the skies turned dark grey and all the colour drained from the scene. The flowers wilted and thunder rumbled, rain pouring from the heavens. Joey started to run, and my make-up was sliding down my face, I screamed out. My perfect day was being ruined.

Why?
Who was raining on us?
The limo got further and further away from us, Joey was getting tired. I tried to get out of his grasp but I couldn't.

He collapsed and we fell to the floor, sobbing. We were soaked through and shivering. This wasn't my wedding. This was a disaster.


-

I woke as something loosened round my waist. My seat belt. I looked around me and everyone was stood up. I looked to Joey who smiled.

"We're home, babe." he chuckled, helping me out my seat. I couldn't believe that I had slept the whole flight. When did I fall asleep? I couldn't have. I don't sleep well on planes. Then again, I had Joey next to me. He comforted me.

"Yaay." I smiled softly, holding his hand. We slowly shuffled off the plane, the air hostess saying goodbye. I waved and stepped onto the plane steps, stretching. It was good to be out in the open again. Kay and Corey had gotten off before us and so we saw them at the bottom of the steps waiting. When we reached them Kay smirked.

"How's sleeping beauty, then?"
"Sleepy." I admitted, yawning.
"Still!? You slept the whole flight!" Corey laughed.
"Shut up. I'm psychotic. I need lots of energy to keep up with my wild adventures." I huffed, holding onto Joey. Joey laughed and hugged me, then we started walking to go get out luggage before someone else stole it.

It happens, ya know.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're reading this, you're probably an Avenged fan, right?
Soo, join my contest?
Avenged Sevenfold - Songfic Contest.

Yaayz.
Update. :D

We're hoome.
And we got pierced. Wooo!
I wrote this for Kay + Georgia, who moaned at me.

I also wrote it because Kay wrote me steamy lovin' to go in her story;
I swear I love you.
Go read it, comment it, subscribe it and whore it.
Do it.

Comment and subscribee. (:
xo