Hospitory.

++

When we finally arrived back at our house, I collapsed onto the sofa, Joey following and landing on top of me. I wheezed and he lolled over for me, so I could breathe. I wondered if there was any food in, since I hadn't had food on the plane and Corey had prohibited me from buying any at the airport.

"Joeyy, I'm hungry." I moaned. He didn't budge, but just groaned back and nodded.
"Do we have any food?" I continued. He shook his head.
"Can we go get some?" I sighed.
"Let's go." he jumped up. I chuckled and pushed myself up, zipping up my hoodie.

We got into Joey's black SUV and he started it, pulling on his seat belt. I pulled on mine and then he pulled out heading to the nearest WalMart. It took about 15 minutes to actually get anywhere without corn either side of us. Soon we were pulling into a space in the car park and the engine was off. I opened my door and hopped out. The gap between the car and the floor was kinda huge when it came to the two of us, so we both hopped out and landed with some force.

I slammed the door and walked around to Joey who pouted at me.
"What?" I asked, taking his hand.
"Don't slam the door. You might break something." he sniffed.
"So the fact that your car nearly broke my ankles means nothing to you?" I huffed.
"Nope." he smirked.
"Midget." I scowled and hit his head playfully. He jutted out his bottom lip and pretended to cry. I couldn't stay mad at that face, so I aw'd and hugged him, kissing his head better.

-

Kay and Corey had put their bags down in the doorway, slipping past them and into the living room. Kay smiled, relaxing into the sofa she loved so much. She was sleepy, and exhausted.
"Home, sweet home." Corey sang, dropping next to her and cuddling up, his head on her shoulder and palm on her tummy.
"I'm so glad to be back." she sighed.
"Me too."
"Any messages on the machine?" Kay queried. She was anticipating a call about her first baby scan.
"There was one for you, but I thought I'd leave it so you could get it." he smiled. Kay shot up, regretting it when dizziness hit her, but through her excitement she ran for the phone, putting it to her ear. One new message.

"Hey Mrs Taylor, it's Dr Sampson here. Just letting you know that we're ready for your baby scan on Thursday. Call me back, bye!"

Kay couldn't hold her excitement. She would get to see her baby on Thursday. Three days from now! She ran back to Corey grinning from ear to ear. When he tilted his head she squealed.

"Thursday!"
"What about Thursday?" he chuckled.
"Baby scan!" Kay exclaimed, flailing her arms. Corey got up and hugged her tight. He was excited, too. He would finally see his baby. He couldn't wait.

-

We walked down the tin isle and didn't see much we fancied. When we got to the sweets, I couldn't help but gasp and run to the most colourful sweets there were. I pulled them off the rack and put them in our basket. Joey laughed and flicked my nose.

"Child."
"Old man." I smirked and he gasped.
"I find that very offensive."
"I sowwy." I smiled, hugging him. He hugged me back and put in some sweets of his own. I chuckled and skipped off to find something tasty.

I stopped in front of a bag of pasta and picked it up, running back to Joey and putting it in. Then I went off to find something I could put on top. I spotted some cheese sauce and grabbed that, too, running to Joey once more. He now had a hungry smile on his face, quite obviously liking my choice. As I left to go off once more, he took me by the wrist and pulled me back. I pouted at him and he giggled, leaning down towards my ear.

"Know where the whipped cream is?" he whispered, I giggled and he smirked at me, letting go of my wrist. I ran off to find the whipped cream, an evil plan forming in my head. I searched and searched til my eyes finally fell on it. Whipped cream.

They had chocolate and normal, so I picked up both, wanting the chocolate one for cake. Mmm. Cake. I snuck over to where Joey had wandered to waiting, browsing the crisp selection. I silently pulled off the top for the whipped cream and snuck round the corner so he didn't hear me. When I was close enough I ran towards him. He jumped and turned, only to receive a big spray of cream all over his face. He growled and wiped it from his eyes, then licked it off and put down the basket. He started towards me and I backed away, holding out the canister aimed at his face. He shook his head and smirked, catching me in his arms and rubbing his face all over mine. I giggled and squirmed, trying to break free. Cream on my face was not something I enjoyed.

"Joey, stop!" I yelled.
"Neverr!" he shouted back, licking my cheeks clean.
"That tickles!" I laughed.
"I know." he smirked, kissing my nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo.
I have a few more chapters written, too.
Thanks to Kay and our exchange.
I love it, I get to read her stories before everyone else. :T

I wanna hear wedding ideas, people. Get commenting!
Or I'd have to think it up, and nobody wants that, do they? :O

Comment and subscribe. (:
xo