Hospitory.

+++

Footsteps ran towards us and we turned to our right to see a young adult male staring at us. I chuckled and smiled at him. He glared.

"You can't do that in here."
"Yes, sir." I replied. We did nothing but waited for him to go. When he didn't I sighed.
"What?"
"Get out of here."
"I don't want to."
"Tough."
"Can we buy our stuff, first?" Joey asked, his stomach rumbling.
"Er.. sure?" he stuttered, finally realising who it was stood before him, though slightly obscured by whipped cream.
"Wonderful. So he kisses up to the drummer!" I yelled, huffing.
"Of course. I'm awesome. You know that." Joey smirked, playing with my hair.
"I do know that. It's just a shame that no one notices how I'm awesomer." I grinned, kissing his nose and picking up the basket, making my way to the checkout.

Joey followed shortly after, as well as the male who worked here. He looked like he just shit himself. It was hilarious. He reached the till and looked at me, then started to scan everything through. I felt kinda sorry for the boy, having to deal with us two.

"That's $21.96" he mumbled. I fumbled round my pockets for money, and managed to find about $11, then looked to Joey with puppy eyes. He sighed and gave me the rest of the money. I grinned and passed the guy $22. He took it and gave me change, then put our stuff in a bag for us. I thanked him and took Joey's hand, pulling him out the shop entrance.

We walked to the car and put the shopping in the back, and as Joey closed the boot my eyes fell on a trolley. I giggled and ran over to it, getting inside. Joey chuckled and came and pushed me round in it.

"Faster." I demanded, and he started to run with it. I laughed as we soared round. It was so much fun. Eventually Joey stopped running and let go. I stuck my tongue out at him and waited for it to stop, then hopped back out and ran it to him. He got inside and I pushed him to the car, giggling.

"There we are, sir."
"Thank you, miss." he smirked, getting out and into the car. I walked round to the other side and climbed in, pulling the door shut. When our seat belts were on, he started the car and we drove back home.

-

Kay snuggled into Corey on the sofa. They were watching a film with some pistachio ice cream. Kay had a craving and Corey was just hungry.

"This film is utter bullshit." Corey muttered, a disgusted look on his face.
"I know. Why's it so fucking sappy?"
"Because people like it." he replied, changing the channel and continuing.
"We are not people."

Kay laughed and snuggled closer, jumping when Joey and Sarah burst through the entrance.

"HELLO." Sarah yelled, grinning.
"WE HAVE FOOD." Joey yelled, excited.
"YES, NO MORE ICE CREAM!" Corey cheered, Kay turning to look at him.
"You chose to eat it.." she laughed.
"What food is it?" Corey asked.
"Pasta and cheese sauce. I'll cook it. Kay can help? I want to know if you got that phone call." Sarah grinned, taking the bag off Joey and skipping into the kitchen, Kay following.

-

I entered the kitchen, pulling out the pasta and cheese sauce, then pushing the bag to the back of the counter. I pulled out the pots I needed and put them on the hobs, filling the biggest with water. Kay walked in with the biggest smile I'd ever seen.

"I take it you got that call, then?" I asked.
"Yup. Thursday." she grinned.
"Oh my god! That's awesome." I grinned back, hugging her.

The water started to boil and so I poured in the pasta, Kay stood beside me starting to make the cheese sauce. It smelled really good, especially since I was starving.

When the pasta was done, I turned off the hob and then drained the pasta into the sink. I then got out 4 plates and put some pasta onto each one. When Kay was done with the sauce a few seconds later, she turned off the hob for that and got a spoon, pouring the sauce onto the pasta. I took two plates and Kay took the other two and we walked them to the dining room table, where Joey and Corey sat chatting. They were silenced when they noticed us, and I narrowed my eyes suspiciously as I sat down next to Joey.

"What?" he asked with a mouthful of pasta.
"What were you talking about?" I asked smiling.
"Nothing."
"Then why'd you stop when we got in here?"
"Erm.. because you had food."

I gave him puppy eyes but he wouldn't budge, so I just huffed and started eating.

"Fine. Whatever, not like we're gonna be married soon or anything.."
"Aw don't play that trick on me." Joey moaned, this trick had worked all through our holiday ad would still work today. If it didn't I would eat my straw hat. (Baring in mind I do not own a straw hat. Cue evil laugh.)

"I thought marriage meant we were gonna spend the rest of our lives together. Trusting each other and telling each other everything.." I sighed.
"Sarah, please?" Joey begged, as usual. This meant it was working.
"Y'know, no secrets. Cause we can trust each other. I guess, if you don't wanna tell me, I can take a hint." I continued.
"Babe, you know I trust you." he mumbled.
"Do I?" I gave him puppy eyes again, just for effect and he sighed, dropping his fork.
"We were talking about the band. A suprise for you girls." he smiled, taking my hand.
"Oh.." I replied, I wasn't expecting that.
"We wanted it to be something special."
"I'm sorry for ruining it. I guess I shouldn't let my curiosity get the better of me." I smiled.

Joey smiled back, picking up his fork and starting to eat again.

"That is good. I'm gonna have to start using that.." Kay smirked, looking at Corey who gulped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo. :D
I love it, do you love it?
Tell me. ^^

Comment and subscribee. (:
xo