Hospitory.

++++

When we were all done, Kay and I went and took the plates into the kitchen to put them in the dishwasher. When they were in we put it on and decided to make some dessert.

"What about chocolate mousse?" I suggested, flicking through a recipe book I found.
"Nah, too poofty." she replied, also flicking through a recipe book.
"Fair enough. What about pancakes?"
"Y'know what? That sounds perfect. Lemme get some pans." she closed her book and put it back in the place we found it, then reached to get a pan while I put the book down on the counter and got ingredients.

-

Corey looked to Joey.
"Dude, you totally just lied to her."
"I know, man. But what was I supposed to say? She used her secret weapon!" Joey groaned. He hated those adorable eyes. They were so big and cute and he couldn't say no to them.

"It was good.." Corey admitted.
"It's her eyes. I can't say no to them." Joey sighed.
"They are fucking cute."
"I know, right?"
"Ah well, you gave me an idea anyway." Corey stated, explaining his idea to Joey.

-

"PANCAAAKES!" I yelled running into the dining room with a plate in each hand.
"I was wondering why you were in there so long." Joey smirked.
"Yeah, we were having hot steamy sex without you." Kay chuckled, bringing in another two plates. I nodded and put the plates I held in front of Joey and Corey, then taking another plate from Kay for myself. I sat down heavily, looking forward to eating my pancake. I had chocolate and ice cream on it with sprinkles. It was awesome.

We all chatted as we ate, and when we were done I stood up, stretched and washed my plate in the sink. Joey came and did the same, and we both stood drying. When I put the plate back into the cupboard, I whipped Joey's ass with my towel. He jumped and rubbed it, both of us laughing. When he's put his plate back, he turned to me and smirked, twisting his towel. I tried to run but he grabbed me and whipped me back. I screamed and laughed, my ass now stinging.

"Okay, that's enough kinky for today. Not in my house." Corey laughed, washing his plate.
"Pshh, like you and Kay haven't done it here before." I replied, smirking. Kay blushed as she walked in, turned, and walked back out again. I laughed at her and she stuck up her middle finger.

"I fancy going to bed." I sighed and Joey held me tighter.
"With me?" he smirked.
"No, with Corey." I rolled my eyes.
"MINE." Kay yelled from the dining room.
I laughed and started to walk, with Joey following awkwardly and still holding on, to the front door.

"SEE YA LATER ALLIGATOR." I shouted as I opened the door and walked next door to our house. It was pretty dark, and Joey now had his arm around me instead of hugging my behind. It was cold, too. And I was kinda scared. I watched that movie 'Children of the corn' ages ago. I wish I didn't.

I shivered as the wind blew my hair in my face and Joey pulled me close to him. I wrapped both my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder. Eventually we got to the front door and Joey unlocked it, letting me into the warm building first. It was so nice to be back in the warm after the cold air outside. Although the cold was refreshing, it was starting to hurt.

I went straight to the bedroom and collapsed, pulling off my clothes. I just wanted sleep. I was pretty sure that Joey did, too. So that's what we did, we got under the covers, snuggled together and slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's slightly shorter than yesterdays, but there's a reason. :D

Comment and subscribe. (:
xo