Hospitory.

++++++

Everyone was sat in random places on the bus, waiting to arrive somewhere. Kay was sat next to Corey, snuggled close to him.

"Where did Joey and Sarah sneak off to?" Corey asked, suddenly.
"Sarah said she was going to sleep. Joey followed saying he'd miss her." Kay chuckled.
"They're boring. I'm bored without the two shorties to pick on." Shawn frowned. Although everyone was bored, no one went to wake them up, knowing that they should probably sleep, considering the amount of energy they'd need and the lack of sleep they'd be getting.

"Just think, Kay. Tomorrow we'll be getting our baby scan." Corey smiled. Kay grinned and held her tummy, Corey's hand already there, stroking it softly. She hadn't noticed. Tomorrow they were in Ohio, and so Kay had called the nearest hospital to where the guys would be playing. She always planned ahead. That's why she thought she'd be a good Mum. Because she was always prepared.

"You two are so smushy." Sid laughed.
"You're just jealous, Siddo." Kay smirked, using Sarah's nickname for him.
"Hell yeah, Corey's mine. And only Sarah can call me Siddo." he chuckled, giving Kay the finger. She laughed and snuggled closer to Corey, he stuck out his tongue at Sid wrapping his arms around Kay. They stayed like that for an hour.

-

I woke up in a very tight space, panicking. I didn't remember where we were. Joey woke to my heavy breathing and pulled me closer, trying to calm me down. He did, and I cuddled into his chest, wiping away the tears before he saw them.

"Where are we?" I whispered.
"We're in the bus. Don't worry." he whispered back, squeezing me for reassurance.
"Can we get out of here? It's too hot." I murmured, relaxed now that I knew where we were.
"Sure, babe." Joey smiled, sliding out and helping me out after.

We walked out to the others as I sorted out my hair and Joey's. Sleep hair is never good. When we saw everyone they cheered.

"At last! They rise." Shawn grinned. I smiled softly at everyone, still tired and slightly out of it. I sat down at a table and Joey sat next to me, taking me in his arms. His chest was comfier than the bunk we were just in.

I heard a grumble erupt from my stomach and noticed how sick I was feeling. I hadn't had breakfast this morning and I was really hungry. As I stood up, Joey's arms let go and fell into his lap. He tilted his head at me and I smiled.

"I'm hungry."
"Me too." Kay agreed.
"Do we have any food in here?" I asked Mick.
"Not that I know of." he sighed.
"Why don't we stop off somewhere?" I suggested.

Everyone nodded and I went to go speak with the driver. As I entered the drivers cockpit he looked at me and smiled.

"What can I do for ya, darlin'?" he asked, keeping his eyes on the road.
"Could we stop off somewhere for food?" I murmured, my fear of new people coming back to haunt me. I tried to stop my shaking but when I started feeling sick, I knew I was going to shake until the nervousness goes.

"Sure thing! I'm a tad peckish myself, to be truthful." he grinned, rubbing his beer belly. My nervousness disappeared slightly as I realised this guy was nice.
"Awesome. Thanks." I grinned, my British accent coming out quite strong compared to his southern twist.
"There should be a small little diner coming up in a few miles, I'll stop at that and fill up on gas, too." he nodded, smiling at me.
"Cool. See ya then." I waved, turning on my heel and walking out of there. I had come to realise that my accent sounded funny compared to everyone else's. It was slightly mixed between American and British and Londoner (since I hang around with Kay too much).

As I entered back in everyone went silent and waited for me to tell them what he'd said.

"He said that he'd stop off at a little diner in a few miles. He's gonna fill up there as well." I smiled, sitting down next to Joey once again, who wrapped his arm around me. My nerves went instantly and I let out a breath of relief. Joey chuckled, knowing how nervous I got around new people.

-

We soon arrived at the diner and all stood up, stretching. I followed Kay out, and held Joey's hand when we hopped down. The driver filled up the bus as we walked in and we exchanged a smile. When we entered, a few whispered started to go round. Who knew we'd be recognised out in the middle of nowhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap!
50 SUBSCRIBERS! :D

Thank you everyone who's subscribed and reads every shitty update I produce! ^-^
A special thank you to my commenters, who between them have produced 58 comments. Which is almost 60. :T

(Yeah, I can do Maths.)

I love you all!
Comment and subscribee. (:
xo