Hospitory.

+++++++

Someone came round the counter to serve us, she was wearing a pink dress and a light blue pinny around her waist. She had blonde curls that laid on her shoulders and a black bandana on the back of her fringe. She was pretty. Blue eyes and a lovely smile, with a small nose that fit perfect in the middle. She looked very pleased that we were here. Was she a fan?

"Table for 11?" she asked, counting in me and Kay.
"12." I corrected, remembering that the driver would be joining us soon.
"Okay, follow me." she smiled cheerily. I smiled and we all followed her to the back where she pushed two tables of 6 together for us. When we sat down she gave us some menus and then walked away to the counter next to the other waitress.

We all chatted as we decided what we'd eat. The menu was really nice. Looking at the menu this place was called ihop, and I'd seen a few of these around Huntington. I decided on getting a plate of hash browns, since I probably wouldn't eat all of anything else on that menu. It was all too much.

Kay did the same, sat next to me and we smiled, putting our menus down. We usually ordered the same food anyway, because it was easier. The guys on the other hand, all ordered a variety. Joey had gone for an English breakfast, saying he loved the English and kissing me. I had laughed at him and kissed him back. Corey ordered a bacon and egg sandwich with hash browns and the others had ordered a mix of English breakfasts and other sandwiches. After that, the driver came in and sat on the end, looking at the menu and ordering some toast and hash browns with bacon.

The lady came back and we ordered, when she had everything down she got us some drinks and pancakes to start before our main food came. They had frozen butter behind the counter. I was fascinated.

"Dudes, they have frozen butter!" I exclaimed, only Kay and I were excited by this, since the guys had already seen this.
"You're not amazed by this!?" Kay asked them all.
"Meh. It's normal." Corey stated.
"That is not normal! Frozen. Butter! It's frozen!" I stressed.
"So it doesn't melt." Joey laughed at my amusement.
"Whatever. It's exciting to us." Kay huffed.

Once our pancakes were gone, pretty soon after we received our actual meals. Everyone was quiet as they ate except for me, Kay and the driver, talking about the route we were gonna take. Soon everyone was finished and we all payed for our separate meals, even after Joey and Corey's persistence in paying for our meals. I wouldn't have it and insisted I payed. It also helped that I promised Joey I'd give him a present later. He had grinned at that.

I stood up and stretched out, heading outside first, only to be stopped by the two waitresses. I smiled at them and tilted my head, confused.

"We're huge fans of Slipknot. Just wondered if we could get some pictures?" The blonde asked, her friend was wearing the same clothes, but she had black straight hair and brown eyes. She also had a white bandana instead of black. I smiled and nodded, looking to Joey, who also agreed. We took a couple pictures with them, pulling poses, and then they moved on to get pictures with everyone else and we left to get on the bus with the driver.

That was just my second encounter with fans. People who knew who I was, but not personally. It was weird to be known by strangers, yet it made me feel good. Not full of myself, but like I was important. I never felt that before. It shocked me.

Joey noticed me thinking and chuckled.

"You'll have to get used to that. People love you." he smiled, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me into the bus. I giggled and helped him up.
"It's just weird that people know who I am.." I replied.
"Yeah, but that's what the Internet and cameras are for." he smirked.
"True." I smiled, collapsing on the sofa. Joey collapsed next to me and sighed, his arm over my shoulders. We sat there for a few minutes until everyone had piled onto the bus. Once Shawn was in, he closed the door and the driver started the bus, heading off again.

"So where are we going?" I asked.
"First we're going to Texas." Corey filled me in.
"Then Ohio." Kay grinned. I grinned back, excited about the baby scan, just as much as she was. It was so cool. There'd be a Slipknot baby! And Kay's gonna be a Mum. It'll be so awesome. I can't wait.

Now I know what most people would be thinking. Why don't I have a baby, too? I'm not ready for it. Kay's always been the organised one. I'm useless. Kay's always been there for me, so I guess I just relied on her for most things. Now I'm engaged, I'm starting to become independent, but I don't think I'd make a good enough parent for my child. If I have a baby, I want it to have the best parents in the world, and I'm not there yet.

Eventually I fell asleep, since there was fuck all to do and Joey made me relaxed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a comment recently from one of the Synyster fans saying there isn't much Synyster in it.
I just wanna let you all know that this IS a Synyster fanfic, so he'll be back. He'll always get his comeback. And it may be sooner than you think. ;P

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo