Hospitory.

++++++++

I led in my hospital bed, holding our baby. She was beautiful. Tiny, but beautiful. She had Joey's eyes. A pretty silvery colour. I kissed her forehead and rocked her gently. She was asleep for the moment and Joey was holding her hand. She liked to hold onto his fingers and pull his hair, so at the minute his hair was in a ponytail. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. It was the most wonderful moment of my life. I had a child.

Harmony Kay Jordison.


-

I woke to a jolt and opened my eyes. Joey looked down at me and smiled.
"Hello, Sleeping Beauty."
"Hi." I smiled.
"We've just arrived at the place, you woke at the right time."
"Really? How long have I been asleep?" I asked, sitting up.
"Few hours." he chuckled.
"Is Harmony okay?" I worried, looking around.
"Harmony?" he asked, tilting his head.
"Oh.. right. Don't worry." I shook my head and sighed, just a dream.

We stood up and stretched, heading off the bus and towards the arena. It was hot here. The sun was quite close today. When we got backstage I walked over to Kay who was sorting out the merch for the 'shop' inside the building, though it looked more of a counter near the entrance. I helped her take the shirts out of the boxes and then carried them through to the counter, where a guy was putting them on the shelves under the counter. As I made trips back and forth, he started to smile at me everytime I got back there. He wasn't bad looking. But a flash of Joey came into my mind everytime I smiled back. Everytime a flash of Joey would arrive, a flash of Brian would follow. I sighed, knowing I would never get over Brian completely.

When all the tops were done, Kay and I moved on to the posters. This was the easier part since we could carry so many at once. They were all rolled up, so they were lighter and easier to take over there. Once again, the guy smiled at me, and I smiled back. Joey flashed. Then Brian. I met Kay on the way back and grinned, she was excited for tomorrow. You could tell.

About two more trips later and the posters were all done, so we opened the third box to find some cds. These guys were the hardest to carry, since they were so awkward and slippery when you piled them up. We usually ended up taking about 10, five in each hand, each trip we made, so more smiles and more flashes. I couldn't wait for this to get done so I can find Joey before he goes on.

It took a while for the cds to be finished with, and then there was just the few wallets and ties and whatnot. On the last trip there, I stopped for a rest and waited for Kay to get here. The kid at the counter looked about my age, maybe a bit older. He had black hair and snakebites, which stood out on his pale skin. His eyes were a shocking blue, and his lips were light pink. He was taller than me, which wasn't hard to manage, and thin, though he looked as if he had a six pack going underneath his Slipknot shirt. He smiled and leaned on the counter, looking me up and down. His name tag hung off his shirt telling me his name was Trace. I smiled and stood up straight, wishing that Kay would hurry up. Knowing her she was chatting to Corey.

"I like your outfit. Fits you perfectly." he smirked.
"Wonderful. Thanks for noticing." I smiled, awkwardly, looking around.
"I heard you're with Joey. Pictures of you everywhere." he stood up straight and walked round to stand next to me. I moved back slightly and nodded.
"Yup. We're engaged."
"So you aren't married yet?" he pointed out.
"Not yet. April."
"I wish you the best." he shuffled closer. I could feel his body heat radiate. I finally looked at him and he was so close we could have held a piece of paper with our noses. I let out a shaky breath and tried to step back, but his arm found it's way around my waist.

"Y'know, you're really attractive. Joey's a lucky man." he murmured. I felt his breath on my cheeks and shied away.
"I'd like to get to know you." he smiled. I shuddered and went to walk away, but he pulled me towards him and our lips connected. He was gentle, it wasn't aggressive like a rapist, but I still didn't want to kiss him. I pulled away and stepped back. He frowned at me, and I looked behind him towards Joey, who gasped and went to walk away. I ran after him and stopped him. His face turned from shocked to hurt in a split second. I tried to fight the tears that were going to fall. I hugged him tightly, not letting go.

"So you're going to try your luck with the Merch guy?" he asked, wiping his eyes.
"No, he kissed me! I would never do that Joey. You should know how much I love you!" I cried into his chest. My tears were getting him wet but I don't think he cared.
"And I'm supposed to believe you?" he muttered.
"Please." I begged. I got down on my knees and looked up at him. If I had to look like a retard to make him see, then I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh mah gawwd. :O

Dramatic stuff.
Sorry it's so short.
I'm ashamed of myself. xD

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo