Hospitory.

+++++

As we sat down where the nurse had told us to, I heard Metallica come on and frowned.
"I wanted to see Metallica."
Kay sighed and sunk into her seat, where I was also sunkenly situated.
"Same here."

A couple of 'yeah's and 'me too's came from Abi and G.
I sighed and slumped forward onto my knees.

About 5 minutes later, we were taken into the same room to be examined. Apparently I had broken fingers and chest damage so I needed to stay in for a couple of hours. I told them I'd come back tomorrow and stay in then. They refused to let me leave and moved onto Kay.

By the time the doctor had finished, I had hit my broken fingers about 6o times.
I was not a happy bunny, and neither were the security guys who had to stop me running towards Metallica. Eventually, Metallica had finished, and the others were allowed to leave. I had tried explaining to the doctor why I wanted to go, but they told me that Avenged were playing on the same stage everyday for the whole month. I ended up screaming and kicking again. I was one to get my way, and the doctor was just pissing me off.

Big time.

As I kicked him in the balls, he doubled over in pain.
"ME HATE YOU LONG TIME!" I screamed and ran towards my friends, standing in awe at what I had just done. I just giggled and
pulled them along with me to the second stage, my finger hurting like hell and my chest getting tight.

By this time, Avenged were halfway through the set, and I was relieved when our previous front row spot hadn't been taken, and the
boy who was stood next to us was stood, shooing others away from there. I had to laugh at that, he was protecting our spot.
He thought Abi was hot. I couldn't blame him, though.
Even I thought Abi was hot.

When we had reached the spot next to him, he waved and grinned at Abi, who returned it with a small smile and stood as far away as possible.
To say it nicely, she didn't enjoy his facial features.

"Alright, motherfuckers! Let me see those hands in the air!" M yelled into the mic.
"And wave 'em like you just don' caree!" Syn sang in an unknown accent, doing a little dance with his bum.
The crowd erupted into laughter and he let loose his signature smirk.

I swear, I almost melted.

I nudged them all and we held up our hands, waving them around for Syn, holding our fists in the rock out symbol. I really need to find out the name for that. He grinned and pointed at us, then blew a kiss. It went straight towards me. I screamed and fake caught it, then blew my own back.
He did his own catch, then smacked his hand on Johnny's cheek.

I faintly heard Johnny say "Fuck you, Syn."
And then Synyster replying with "It was a kiss from a lovely fan! Excuse me, shortshit."
I giggled, Kay gave me a weird look and I shrugged.
Obviously not many people had heard the conversation over the loud drums that were now crashing over us all.

I came back to Earth and watched as Jimmy's skilled hands and feet butchered the drums, Zacky now joining him, grinning as he played in his own little world. It was cute.
Soon after Johnny and Synyster stopped talking and joined, also. The crowd screamed and clapped and screamed some more as I recognised it as 'Unholy Confessions'.

Once M had started singing, everyone else joined in, me being no exception.
Once again, my ribs were hitting the bar. It was so painful, I was wincing and out of breath a couple of times, every time M looked over, he looked a teeny bit worried.
But he's got better stuff to worry about, like Syn about to fall off that stage riser!
Shit, They're all looking at me, even Kay keeps glancing over.

Syn is getting dangerously close the the edge of the riser, every time he looks over I wish he could hear me above the rest of the crowd. If he falls,
he might hurt himself, and I'd never see the whole of their set.

One more look over to me and he'll be gone. On his back, or worse, head.

I shouldn't be this worried, he's 24. He'll look after himself. But I really wanted to see him play a whole set tomorrow.
My ribs hit the bar again, with more force than the last time, I cried out in pain, and Kay snapped her head towards me, I don't think
Abi and G heard, though. So that's a bit better than this.
"Sarah! Are you okay!?" Kay shouted over the music.
I nodded, wincing as I hit the bar again.
"Syns looking at you!" the guy next to me winked.
I smiled and looked up at the stage, all I could hear was music, the voices of the crowd had disappeared, my eyes going blurry, I felt a bit dizzy.
My stomach was hurting, I felt really sick, too.

I couldn't see the details of anything, especially not the whole of Avenged Sevenfold looking over at me one last time. Synyster feeling extremely worried before he fell backwards off the tall, stage riser, and onto the floor. The solo he was playing stopped abruptly, everyone gasped, and I leaned over the bar, letting the contents of my stomach spill out violently.

Everything came to a stand still around me as my vision faded and I felt myself hit the soft grass.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just found out that I officially have my first subscriber.
Well happy, like.

If you could comment telling me who you are, that would be loverrly.
Then I can mention you! ^^

So,
This chapter is for you!
My first subscriber, enjoy it. (: