Hospitory.

++++++++++

As they piled in, a few came straight to the Merch to get things before the show, but most just went straight in to get to the front. The people who came to buy stuff recognised Kay and they had a little chat. She received gifts, hugs and congratulations. Kay was pretty sure this was how Sarah was treated, too. Eventually, the bouncers came back in and the doors were closed. Kay couldn't see Sarah anywhere, though. That is, until the bouncers moved out of her way, and she walked over to Kay grinning. Kay laughed and hugged her.

"I see you're making good use of your fame, then."
"Of course." Sarah smirked.

-

I then helped Kay with the merch all night, just about able to see Slipknot through the glass doors that led to the inside of the arena. We bobbed along to the music, sat down and bored. I wanted to be in there with all the action, not out here doing nothing.

We sat there for another hour and then everyone piled out as Slipknot ended. A few bought stuff and we rushed about serving them, when that all ended we ran for backstage to see the guys. They were all wiping their face paint off as usual. I helped Joey with his and then wiped his wet cheeks with his towel. He thanked me and kissed my nose before walking off to get changed into his normal clothes.

I sat down on the sofa and sighed.
"I wish I coulda saw you guys. Stupid Trace and his stupid kissing." I groaned. The guys in Slipknot all ooh'd at that because they had no idea what had gone on. I laughed at them and pulled Sid down next to me. He grinned and rested his arm on my shoulder.

"What's up, pup?" he smirked.
"Nothin' much, Siddo. How did you find tonight's main event?" I asked.
"Perfecto." he replied, shifting when Joey swatted at him.

Joey sat in between us and snuggled into me. I rest my head on his shoulder and smiled to myself.

"Awesome. Wish I was able to see it even more now." I giggled. Sid stuck out his tongue and I fake cried, leaning into Joey.

"Right, bitches. Let's get outta here." Corey clapped, and everyone got up, following Corey out the front doors and signing, posing and chatting our way to the bus so we could sleep.

-

I woke to a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, and the sound of Kay puking. I shuddered violently and closed my ears, a cold tingle running down my spine. It wasn't out of disgust, I was glad that Kay had her morning sickness. That was a good thing. I was just afraid. That's right. My biggest fear is sick. A phobia of vomit. Emetophobia.

Soon after the vomiting stopped, the chain flushed and Kay walked past, as she noticed me, she smiled sympathetically, apologising with her eyes. I smiled to tell her it's okay. She couldn't help it. When she walked off I laid there for a few more minutes, waiting to calm down before stepping out. If I got out of here shaking, I'd likely collapse the minute I stood.

Luckily, I managed to stand upright and make my way to the front. Kay and Corey were grinning like maniac's and bouncy. I grinned, jumping and mauling the two of them.

"HAPPY BABY SCAN DAY!" I yelled. They laughed and I squealed as a pair of cold hands found their way up my shirt and I was lifted in the air. I giggled and wrapped my legs around the person's waist, assuming that it was Joey. I was right. He leaned next to my ear and chuckled.

"Whatever would you do if it wasn't me who was holding you?"
"I'd probably be rather embarrassed." I replied, being turned around to face him. He grinned at me and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and then pulled away. This was Kay and Corey's day. I couldn't wait until we arrived.

Kay said she'd get the pictures printed so I could have one. I was very happy about that. Joey pouted and I sighed, kissing him again. I didn't pull away this time and a few whistles arose from the few members who were up and in the room. Joey pulled away then and I smirked as he put me down.

"I hereby announce this day to be a Koray day! Yes I did just give your romance a name!" I grinned, clapping. Everyone cheered except Kay, who was blushing. I giggled and she smiled at me.

-

This was the most exciting day of Kay's life. She wasn't sure if she wanted to find out the sex of the baby or not. She liked the idea of a suprise. Plus it isn't always accurate. She was going to ask Corey when they were waiting. All they had to do now was get there. Which would take another couple hours.

Her eyes drooped as she got sleepy. She was woken early due to being sick. Then when she got to sleep again, she woke an hour later to be sick once more. That was just now when Sarah woke. The soft sound of Corey's breathing made her even more sleepy, and she snuggled into his chest, his arm around her. She closed her eyes to the chaos that is Slipknot, and fell into a peaceful sleep.

-

I looked over at Kay and 'aw'd. Corey smiled and looked down at her. He pulled her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. The adoration in his eyes was clear. He was insanely in love with her. It was so cute. I giggled at the idea of Corey Taylor, frontman of Slipknot being sappy and in love. It didn't suit him. But right now, he looked complete. His missing piece had been found, and it was Kay.

That was how I felt with Joey. And I was so glad that we sorted it out yesterday. I don't what I'd do without him sat next to me, stroking my hair and muttering sweet things into my ear. I'd never be able to live without him saying 'I love you' every night before I fall asleep. Without him there to reassure me that everything would be alright. I'd die without him. I looked up at Joey and he smiled down at me, resting his head against mine.

"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." he whispered back, squeezing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!
60 comments. Only 10 more to go before someone gets their link in my sig. ;D

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo