Hospitory.

+

Before I fell asleep, I sat up facing him and grinned. He tilted his head, confused.

"I'm bored. Wanna play tag?" I grinned.
"Sure." he smirked. I got up and tagged him, running.
"You're it!" I yelled, as I ran through the bunks and to the other end of the bus. He soon followed, and trapped me at the back. I smirked as I ran for him, ducking under his arms that tried to catch me.

"Fuck." he shouted, running after me. I laughed as I ran, swirling past James, who laughed at me. He made a comment on my 'girly run' but I was gone before I heard the end of it, sticking him the finger. I heard Joey laugh at him and it seemed he was catching up. Eventually I came to front of the bus where Kay ad Corey were. Joey hadn't got there yet so I quickly snuck into a cupboard under the sink, closing the door just as he arrived.

"Where'd she go?" he asked Corey.
"Why would I fuckin' know? She's YOUR fiancee. Take better care of her." Corey yelled. I giggled silently, but Joey heard it and opened the door, pulling me out.

"Gotcha." he grinned.
"Oh." I laughed, hugging him. "You fouuund mee!"
He chuckled and kissed me, sitting us back down. We were both panting and I assumed my hair was a mess.

"Sounds and looks like you just had sex." James smirked.
"You totally have sex hair." Mick laughed. I giggled and tried to straighten it out. Joey on the other hand winked.
"Maybe we did."
"Joey!" I giggled, playfully hitting his arm. He laughed and pulled me into his lap. We sat there for an hour, just chatting with the rest of Slipknot.

-

I looked at the time and gasped.
"I'm not even dressed, yet! It's 3!" I groaned, trying to get up. Joey pulled me back down and locked his arms around me.
"No." he ordered.
"But I gotta get dressed or I'll be outside in my pjs." I complained.
"I can cope with that." he chuckled.
"Nooo." I fake cried. He sighed and let me up, and I jumped up, thanking him. I quickly ran into my bunk, where I had laid out my Slipknot suit, a shirt and underwear last night. I got changed with the curtain to my bunk closed, finding it difficult in such a small place to even sit. Eventually I managed to get into my skirt. I was just pulling my shirt over my head when the curtain opened. I screamed and fell backwards, relaxing when I realised that it was only Joey. He laughed and helped me back up, pulling my shirt down for me. I giggled and kissed him.

"You scared me."
"I saw."
"That was mean."
"I know." he grinned.
"What did you want, anyway?" I asked, pulling on my Slipknot jacket.
"To see my wonderful fiancee." he smiled.
"You wanted to see me naked." I stated, shaking my head and laughing.
"That would be a bonus."

I pulled on some socks and brushed my hair with my fingers, then walked to the bathroom to get my make-up bag. Joey followed, waiting in the doorway. He smiled suddenly and took my eyeliner from me.

"Hey!" I pouted.
"I wanna do it." he smiled.
"Oh. Okay." I smiled back, sitting down on the covered toilet. Joey knelt down in front of me and worked his make-up magic, changing from eyeliner to eyeshadow then back to eyeliner. It took him about 10 minutes to finish, and when he did, he kissed me and helped me stand. I walked over to the mirror and looked at his artwork. I looked pretty. He was a genius. Some of his black lipstick had transferred onto my lips and I giggled, trying to wipe it off. He took my hand away from my lips and kissed me again, smudging his lips over mine. When he pulled away, I had black lips.

"Have you done that before?" I giggled.
"Maybe." he winked, handing me back my eyeliner.
"Thanks for doing my make-up. It looks perfect." I smiled, looking back into the mirror.
"No problem." he smiled, leaving me to brush my teeth. Which I probably should have done before my make-up.

After scrubbing at my teeth, and smiling in satisfaction with my white smile, I washed the black off my toothbrush and put it back in my make-up bag. (Yes, I keep my toothbrush in my make-up bag. It's so that no one uses it. Pshh.)

I walked out to find Joey at the table again, talking animatedly with Corey, Kay on the other side of the room, sleeping. I heard him mention my name, and I stepped back around the corner, hoping I wasn't noticed. I strained my hearing so that I could listen in. I know it was bad, but I wanted to know what was so important. I mean, they'd already given me the suprise, I was wearing it. What else had they to discuss?

"So you got in touch with the band, then?" Joey asked. I peered round the doorway to see Corey nod and grin.
"Kay and Sarah are going to freak!" he replied.
"Awesome. I can't wait. We just gotta sort out a date with the wedding planner."
"I hate wedding planners. Can't we just do it ourselves?"
"We could. I'll ask Sarah later, she can discuss it with Kay."
"Sounds good to me."
"Speaking of Sarah.."

For a second I thought I'd been caught, but he pulled something out of his pocket. Suddenly everything went black, and I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. I gasped. I had been caught, but not by Joey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo. :D

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo