Hospitory.

++

"Listening in?" Jim chuckled, turning me round.
"Oh.. er.. no. I was.. uh.. scratching my.. my knee?"
Jim raised an eyebrow and smirked. I sighed.
"You bust me. I was curious, he said my name.."
"You shouldn't listen in, it's his business. Even if he does mention your name. He's planning something spectacular for you. You don't want to ruin it, do you?"
"No, but-"
"Trust him. He knows what he's doing. He just wants it to be the best day of your life."
"It would be the best day of my life, even if we got married in a closet." I sighed.
Jim hugged me, then sent me on my way and into the room. Joey snapped whatever he was holding shut, slipping git in his pocket. Corey wiped the shock from his face and smiled, Joey patting his lap for me. I slid in and sat on his lap, acting as if I saw nothing.

I looked to Jim and smiled, in thanks. He just winked in return.

-

A few minutes later and the bus stopped. I had imagined we'd arrived in Ohio. I stood up and looked out the window, we were outside the venue. The hospital was about 5 minutes from here, and I could see Corey bouncing in his seat. I grinned and looked at the time - 3:22pm - figuring it was about an hour til the happy couple were off for the scan.

I looked back at Corey and he stalked over to Kay, waking her and reminding her she needed to get ready. She shot up like a rocket and speedily got ready to go in a matter of minutes, much quicker than usual. When she skipped back in, humming a happy tune, I giggled at her. In a way, I envied her. She was so happy and nothing could get in her way. She was going to be an amazing mother and I just wasn't good enough to have that yet. However, it was my decision, and my choice was still the same. It was my fault that I wasn't pregnant, too. Kay hadn't chosen that, and I was super happy for her. No amount of envy would ever get in the way of our friendship.

They both stepped off the bus and everyone wished them luck. For the baby scan and also for finding the place. That's why they were leaving way too early. They were allowing an hour for finding the hospital first. While they were gone, the rest of Slipknot would be preparing for the show tonight. I was wishing there to be no creepy merch guy this time. I walked out the door after them, running towards the venue,arms wide open. People were staring at me running and I laughed, a surge of adrenaline giving me the strength to run around the open space inside a couple of times, then climb up on stage and play some band's left behind drum set. The bass drum said 'Endeverafter', though I had no clue who they were. I started to play (Sic) again, managing to keep it up longer this time, due to the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

When I finally stopped, exhausted, my face crashed into the cymbal and I groaned, too tired to sit up straight. Joey quickly ran up to me, pulling me up from the drum set. I grinned slightly and he chuckled, giving me an awkward clap-like sound, as he held me cradle style. I giggled and cuddled into him, as he walked me backstage allowing the techies to dismantle Endeverafter's drums. When we got into the changing room, Joey set me down on a seat, and I slumped into it, catching my breath.

"What happened to you!?" Sid laughed.
"Shorty here decided to run round the stage like a maniac, commencing to drum (Sic) afterwards." Joey rolled his eyes, ruffling my hair. I smiled up at them all, trying not to fall asleep.

-

Kay led down on the bed, lifting up her top to reveal her small bump. The nurse squeezed some freezing cold gel onto Kay's skin, and Kay's body stiffened at the shock. She flinched as the nurse's gloved hand rubbed it all over. Corey took her hand in his and she relaxed a little, looking into his eyes. He smiled and the nurse pulled out her tool, resting it on the bump. Kay gazed at the ultrasound in awe. There was her baby.

Her perfect baby, alive inside her stomach. Corey gasped as it moved about and the nurse smiled, obviously happy to see they're amazed reactions.

"Would you like to know the gender?" she asked the happy couple. Kay looked to Corey, who looked to Kay and nodded. Kay nodded to the nurse and the nurse smiled, pointing to the screen.

"Looking at the ultrasound, you can see that he is definitely a boy." she grinned, and Kay grinned really wide, a tear sliding down her cheek. She was so happy. She was going to have a son. A son with Corey. She turned to Corey and he was grinning, too. She kissed him and he kissed her back. When they parted, the nurse wiped Kay's stomach, printed a picture out and let them get out of there.

-

Kay and Corey arrived backstage about an hour later. I was currently trapped on Joey's lap, and as soon as I saw them enter, I jumped up and almost pulled Joey with me. Kay grinned, and handed me the printout folded up in a paper pocket thing. I eagerly opened it and gasped at the pretty little picture in front of me. It was so cute.

"He's cute, isn't he?" Kay smirked, emphasizing the 'he'. I gasped again, my shocked features turning to a grin as I squealed and jumped up and down on the spot.

"HE'S FUCKING GORGEOUS!" I yelled, holding the picture to my heart, running round in circles like a freak. Everyone chuckled and Kay and Corey sat down next to Joey, he pulled me into him again, snatching the picture from me so he could look.

A bang came from the front of the venue and shouts could be heard as footsteps stormed through the building and towards us. My eyes widened and the door flew open, almost hitting Corey and Kay. Three men dressed in black stormed in with guns pointed, talking into a radio. I hugged Joey tight, afraid for my life as the first man spoke.

"Joey Jordison?"
♠ ♠ ♠
"OH MY GOD, WHAT'S GOING ON!?"
I know, right?
It's messed up.

So comment and I'll make everything clear. :D
xo