Hospitory.

+++

Joey went to stand, but I held him down. He looked at me reassuringly and picked me up, setting me on the ground next to Shawn, who hugged me. Joey then walked slowly towards the men, and they sharply twisted him, handcuffing him. He yelled in confusion and I couldn't stop the tears rolling down my cheeks. What was happening!? I couldn't speak, the best I could do was run for him and try to keep him there.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Joey shouted at the guy.
"Joey Jordison, I am placing you under arrest on suspicion of assault. You do not have to say anything, however it may harm your defense if you fail to answer when questioned, something which you will later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence." the 'officer' said. I panicked and held Joey tighter, growling at the guys.

"He's done NOTHING wrong! You can't arrest him!" I screamed, as they tried to steal him from my grasp. Joey was resisting their strong pull and now everybody was yelling, mentioning how innocent Joey was, and that they can't take him. I wasn't listening to them, I was pulling Joey close to me, keeping him here. They couldn't steal him from me! He was all I had!

"NO! Don't take him away from me!" I pleaded, tears flooding my cheeks.
They ripped him away from me and I screamed, it sounded agonizing. It was. I was in agony, my life was being taken from me.

"I love you!" Joey shouted, as they pulled him - stumbling - out the venue and to their S.W.A.T van parked outside. I followed him, keeping up. He gave me one last kiss before we were ripped apart by the law.

"I love you, too! I'll sort this out!" I cried, as they shut the door. He looked out the window, a tear falling down his cheek. I held out my hand and ran behind the van for a little bit, desperate to keep up. Eventually I stumbled and landed on my face. Cars behind halted and people were getting out to look at me, sobbing on the floor. No one could resist staring at the freak show in pain. I could imagine them all smiling on the inside. They loved it.

"Are you okay?" a familiar voice asked. I shook my head and opened my eyes. I screamed in shock as my eyes found Trace was knelt beside me. He smiled and took my hand, a purple bruise around his eye and cuts all over his face, scabbed over and healing.

"Trace? H-how did you get here?" I asked.
"Nevermind that. What's happened?" he asked, worry plastered over his features. I didn't ask more about his sudden appearance, actually happy he was here to help me.

I sat up, taking in my surroundings and hugged him.
"I'm not okay, Joey's been arrested because some prick accused him of assaulting him-" I paused, Traces worry turned into panic at the mention of Joey's arrest. He took me into his arms and held me softly. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him, shaking with the sobs that followed. When someone beeped at us, Trace picked me up and carried us onto a bench nearby. He sat me in his lap and comforted me. I was grateful for his sudden appearance, and thought nothing of it.

If he was here, and he was helping me, I might as well make the most of it. He seemed decent, and before when Joey beat him up, his breath smelt of alcohol. He could have just been pissed. Although it's no excuse, it gave me hope. A friend who could at least try to help. A friend who wasn't in Slipknot, and also grieving over this.

Soon enough, I heard footsteps head for us, and I was lifted from Trace into the arms of someone from Slipknot. His broad chest and seven tattoo revealed his identity and I sighed.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Mick asked, bewildered.
"Trace."
"Who's Trace? You're the only one here." Mick replied, walking away from the bench. I pointed to Trace but he was gone. Was I going insane?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short one.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been mega busy and kept forgetting. xD

But here it is.
And I've got loaaaads written up already. :P

Subscribe + Commentt. (:
xo