Hospitory.

++++

"He was there just a second ago. He carried me off the road and hugged me. He was in Texas. He got beat up by-" I paused again and furrowed my brow. Mick looked down at me confused. I had this sick feeling in my stomach, and it had clicked. Assault.

Joey was charged for assault. He had beat up Trace yesterday.

"That fucking prick!" I yelled out of nowhere. Mick jumped slightly and I was seething, insisting he put me down. He did as I said and I stormed back over to the bench, searching for any sign of Trace. None. I stormed back to Mick and started to run as I reached him, heading back to the venue. Tears blurred my eyes and I kept tripping up. Mick was following, catching me every time I fell. I thanked him continually and carried on just as before. When I finally reached the venue I was shocked the distance I had run after Joey, who was God knows where right now. I couldn't stand to think about it, but I didn't receive any kind of break as the press bombarded me at the front entrance. I backed into the wall, unable to handle the questions and flashes thrown from every direction.

"Sarah!"
"Mrs Jordison, a minute of your time, please!"
"Sarah!"
"Sarah!"
"Sarah, over here!"

"WHAT!?" I yelled, silencing every reporter and ceasing every flash. It was silent, until the woman in front of me asked her question.
"I understand that earlier on, Joey was arrested. What for?"
"No hablo ingles." I replied.
"Sarah, how are you feeling about the situation?"
"No hablo fucking ingles."
"What was your reaction when Joey was taken away?"
"Don't you understand me!? Leave me alone!" I exclaimed, storming into the venue, flashes and shouting muffled when the door closed behind Mick, who had closely followed me.

"I can't believe it.." I sighed, pinching my nose.
"The press are pretty ruthless." Mick replied, pulling me into him reassuringly.
"It's not that.. I-I know who got Joey arrested." I looked at him, and his expression was blank, yet cold. He said nothing, and waited for me to continue.

"It was Trace."
"Who IS this Trace!?" he snapped at me. I jumped and stepped away from him, timid and afraid. He sighed and his expression softened.
"I didn't mean to snap. Sorry."
"S'okay." I whispered, understanding completely. I held my head low and scuffed my shoes.
"Let's just go find the others, 'kay?" he smiled, though it faltered slightly before he fully regained his composure. I nodded and he rubbed my arm, walking me backstage.

-

The cool breeze blew in through my open window as I lay in bed thinking.
Thinking about everything. I lifted the quilt off of my body, welcoming the
cold that greeted me. Goosebumps formed along my once warm figure
and I sighed.

Another day.

Time went by slowly now that Joey was gone. It was worse that we couldn't tour without him and I was stuck inside our home. Everything reminded me of him. I wiped furiously at the tears leaking from my eyes and rolled onto my back, staring at the ceiling. I wondered what was happening to Joey. He had called me yesterday, he told me that they could only hold him for a couple of months. He also said he'd call whenever he could. I told him I would visit. He'd only been gone a few days, but I had already started to go insane.

My eyes darted towards the front door when someone knocked. I got out of bed and fixed my hair, shuffling tiredly towards the door. My eyes widened and my body stiffened, a shock running through my whole body as I opened the door and found Brian stood in the porch, smiling. I had to stand and take it all in for a second.

His dark hair was straight under his grey fedora, and his brown eyes glimmered in the sunlight. He was wearing one of his own shirts and a pair of black, ripped jeans. When it registered in my mind that Brian was here, I hugged him tight and his arms snaked around me. I wished he would never let go.

"I heard about Joey and figured you'd need some support." he murmured into my ear, pulling away and gesturing towards the 4 guys stood behind him.

They all wore a sympathetic smile and I smiled back. I couldn't help but let a tear roll down my cheek. Bri wiped it away with his thumb and frowned, his hand lingering on my cheek.

"Don't cry." he pleaded. I put my hand on his and grinned.
"I'm just so shocked. It's so sweet of you." with that, I pulled them all into a big hug.

"Come in and make yourselves at home." I offered as I pulled away. They stepped inside and headed for the living room as I closed the front door. I followed them all in and sat next to Brian, who pulled me into him. We sat chatting and having a laugh for hours. I was just happy to see them again.

I was interrupted from my thumb war with jimmy when the phone rang. Jimmy pinned my thumb while I was distracted and laughed manically. I giggled and stood up to answer the call.

"Hello?"
"Hey, babe!" Joey replied.
"Joey!" I grinned, walking to the kitchen. I was so transfixed on Joey that I didn't notice the noise fade out and an eerie silence take it's place.

"You sound happy, whats my baby been up to?" he asked.
"Never mind that. I'm just happy you're still alive. Anything new?"
"Well, not really. They said bail is now sorted and if that's paid I'll be out-"
"Brilliant!" I exclaimed, slightly bouncing on the spot.
"But you can't pay that until I serve just short of a month." he sighed.

My bounce disappeared and my head lowered in defeat, hopes crushed.

"Oh."
"Don't worry. That's only about 4 weeks. And you can come visit. I'll call you when you can and before you know it, I'll be out." he assured me. I sighed and nodded my head, not even thinking about how he couldn't see it.
"How much is the bail?" I asked.
"About $3,500."
"Okay. I'll get you out."
"Let everyone else chip in, you can't pay that all yourself. - alright! I'm finishing. - Anyway, I gotta go. I love you."
"Love you, too."

I heard background noise and a voice that wasn't Joey's, muttering obscenities. I felt like shouting down the phone, but that wouldn't help Joey at all, so I held back and they hung up. As I walked out to get back to the guys, I noticed how silent it was. I could hear the house creak in the wind. When I looked to the sofas, they were gone. Bottles of alcohol and my make-up stained hoody in their place.

"Bri?" I yelled, turning round and walking into the other rooms, searching. Nothing.
"Zacky?"
"Johnny?"
"Jimmy!?"
"Matt!?"
"Anyone!? Where'd you go!? This isn't funny!" I panicked, running down the steps into Joey's study. No one was there. Just the items Joey left there before we went out on tour.

I sighed, turning and finding someone's back walking up the stairs. I ran after them, but they were gone by the time I reached out for them. I looked all around me in shock and ran all the way up, watching Brian smirk and turn into the kitchen. I followed quickly to find no one there. When I walked back out, I looked through the window at the spot where their car once was. Nothing. Not even tire tracks on the gravel. And that was when I realised something.

There never was tire tracks on the gravel. There never was their car. It was just them. How did they get there? Where did they go? My only answer was that they didn't. I had imagined it. I was going crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop.
Sorry it's been so long, I've really had no excuse.
I was focusing on writing more, rather than putting what I already had up on here.
But here's an update.
Drama, ofc. :P

I'll be updating throughout the day, me thinks.
So watch out for moooowe. :D

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo