Hospitory.

+++++

Kay sighed and looked beside her at a picture of her and Sarah. Everybody was upset about Joey's arrest, but the main sufferer was Sarah. As you would expect. She hadn't come out of the house since they took her home, Sid carrying her. She had been crying into his chest. Kay was worried about her. She could hear Sarah running around and yelling. Was she going insane? This morning Sarah had opened the door and hugged mid-air, then closed the door again. Kay had heard her laughing for hours. Then the phone rang, and it went downhill from there. Kay wondered if she had taken drugs or gotten piss drunk. Sarah was against drugs, and Kay knew she wouldn't sink that low, but the alcohol, Kay really couldn't judge. After all, Joey did have a bottle of vodka hidden in there.

She sighed, looking over at Corey who was sound asleep. Her body slid out of her bed and she got dressed silently, not waking Corey, and grabbed her jacket and keys.

-

I sat hunched on the kitchen floor - my knees tucked into my chest - and I rocked back and forth. People I knew kept walking past me.

So why did I feel so alone?

-

Kay walked up to the window and peered in. She could see Sarah on the kitchen floor, looking around herself whilst rocking back and forth. Every so often she would follow in a direction, muttering a name and then look back down again. Kay couldn't bare to watch her. She walked round to the door and knocked loudly. She heard Sarah run to the door, and spring it open. She smiled at Kay and Kay smiled back, slipping inside. She heard Sarah close the door and follow her.

-

A loud knock stopped my eyes following Johnny desperately, and I looked at the door. I ran towards it hopefully, maybe they were here for real! When I pulled it open, I was suprised to see Kay there. I smiled, relieved. I had come to think that they didn't want to know me anymore.Especially not with me being insane, and all that. Kay slipped inside and I shut the door, then followed her. She looked around at the mess and sighed, picking up the vodka bottle I assumed that I had drunk. Joey wouldn't be happy. He was saving that.

When she turned to me, a frown on her face, I could feel the shame bubble up inside. I was starting to see what I had done, and I hated it. Tears started to well up in my eyes, and my lip quivered. Kay took me into her arms and I wrapped mine around her. All I needed right now was a friend. And she was the best friend I ever had.

"I think you should come round ours." she murmured, as she pulled away.
"Why? I'm fine here.." I replied.
"No, you're not. I can hear you over there." she sighed.
"I-I was drunk. I'm sober now. I'm fine."
"Even so, you need to be supported at the minute."
"Honestly Kay. I'm fine. Thanks for the offer, though." I smiled. She gave me a look, but gave up.
"Do you want me to hang out here for a while?" she asked.
"Actually, I was gonna get some sleep. Maybe I'll come round yours later?" I offered.
"Sure. Sounds great. We can go out."
"Awesome."
"Okay, see ya later." she smiled, hugging again before walking to the front door. I followed and stood at the door, waving.
"Bye! I'll call!"

When she was out of sight, I shut the door and leant against it, sliding to the floor. Why did I say no? Because I'm insane, that's why.

I got up and searched for my cell phone. I had to call someone. I knew who it would be.

-

When I finally found my phone under a cushion, I scrolled through my contacts and found the name I wanted. Just the man to cheer me up. When it started to ring, I held it to my ear and waited for him to answer.

"Yello, you've reached Reverend." Jimmy answered. I smiled instantly.
"JIMMY!" I cheered.
"SARAH!" he cheered back.
"Wazzaaaaap?"
"Brian's been an emo bitch since you went back home. Wazzaaaaap wit'chu?"
"Not a lot." I laughed.
"So why'd ya ring, shorty?"
"Just wanted to speak to you."
"Aw. So you love me more than Brian?"
"What!? Give me the phone!" I heard Brian harshly whisper in the background. I giggled and Jimmy laughed evilly.
"Never! I'm gonna steal your girl." he yelled, and I heard shuffling, then Jimmy panting as he presumably ran from Brian, who was yelling at him.
"Jimmy, what are you doing!?" I laughed.
"Running from Brina the ballerina."
I heard a war cry, and then a bang in my ear and Jimmy cried out "Nooo!"

Then someone picked up the phone, panting. It was Brian.
"Hi." he breathed.
"Hey." I laughed.
"I hear you love Jimmy more than me."
"And who told you that?" I fake gasped.
"I have my sources." he chuckled and I heard Jimmy in the background.
"You better not tell her it was me!"

I giggled.
"Never. It's impossible for me to love anybody more than you."
"Good, cause I'd say the same to you."
"Yaay."
"No, Zacky, you can't talk to her."
"Whyy?" Zacky whined.
"Because I said so, now go."
"Aw, you can't hog me. I do believe this is Jimmy's phone."
"Fine, Bye."
"Nooo!"
"Ha."
"Shut up."
"Okay."
"Noooooooo!"
"Ha."
"Ha."
"What?"
"I dunno."
"Fair enough."
"MUAHAHAHAHAA."

-

Zacky ran past and swiped the phone from Brian's hand, letting out an evil laugh as he did so.

"Hey." he grinned.
"Howdy, evil genius." Sarah giggled.
"Guess what?" he asked.
"Whaaat?"
"We're coming to Iowa!" he exclaimed, everyone's heads now turning to him with a 'why-the-fuck-did-you-say-that!?' look. Zacky gulped.
"You are!?" she yelled in excitement.
"Oops." he chuckled, nervously, throwing the phone to Johnny as he ran from the angry guys.

It was meant to be a suprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, they're coming to Iowa. :D

But wheeeen?
>_>

Anyways, holy crap: 696 readers. :O
I love you all!
:D

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo