Hospitory.

++++++

I listened intently as the guys of A7X chased Zacky around saying how he wasn't meant to tell me and it was a suprise. I laughed as he screamed.

"I can hear this all." I giggled.
"Oh yeah." Johnny laughed.
"So when are you coming here?"
"Top secret." he replied.
"Aw, that's lame."
"It is. Oh well. I'm off to chase Zacky, bye."
"Bye!" I grinned and he hung up.

As I put the phone down on the coffee table, I sighed and stood. Now I missed them, too. Nothing could make me feel better permanently until Joey was back. Which wasn't for a month. I needed to find something fast or I'd end up depressed out my mind. I walked over to the long mirror in the bedroom and looked at myself. I was healthy enough, though my face was deadly pale and my eyes puffy and panda-like. I made a sort of disgusted noise in the back of my throat and looked away.

I nodded to myself and walked over to my wardrobe and changing into some skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. I then re-did my make-up and put on some shoes, before I headed next door to see Kay. I did promise after all.

I knocked on the door and Kay answered, grinning.
"Hello, stranger." I smiled, and walked in when she stepped aside for me. Corey stepped out the kitchen with something sticking out his pocket and I laughed.

"Is that something in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" I giggled and he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"I was talking to Corey earlier, and we decided we could go to a club or something?" Kay smiled, sitting down.
"What, with your pregnant tummy?" I asked.
"With my pregnant tummy." she confirmed. I nodded and grinned my usual reassuring grin. I didn't want to go to a club, but it might take my mind off things.
"But first!" Corey announced, pulling a knife out his pocket. I stepped back, wide-eyed.
"Get it off him! He'll kill me!" I yelled, hiding behind a lamp. Corey chuckled and continued.
"I serve you food. By serve you food, I mean we order take-out. Hooray!"
I frowned.
"Oh, well, I'm not really hungry, so I'll pass." I tried to regain my smile As I stepped out from behind the lamp. I could feel myself failing. Kay's eyes scanned me for a second, but let off a bit.
"You sure?" she asked. I nodded my head.
"100%"
"More for us!" Corey cheered and I laughed. Kay gave me a look I couldn't cipher, so I ignored it and smiled in return. Suddenly my phone buzzed and my ringtone blasted out making everyone jump, especially myself. I pulled it out my pocket and looked at who it was. Brian. I felt a smile creep onto my face as I slid the front up and put it to my ear.

"Wassup blad?" I greeted.
"What?" he replied, obviously not familiar with English chav talk.
"Sorry, I'll translate. Hey!"
"Ahh, it's all clear to me now. Nothing, just wanted to call you back after the last call went terribly wrong." I could hear Zacky yell 'What!?' in the background and I giggled.
"Fair do's. What're ya doing?"
"Sat on the sofa wishing you were here."
"Aw, well I'm at Koray's. We're gonna head to a club later."
"Which club?"
"Lemme ask." I put the phone to my shoulder and looked at Kay.

"What club are we going to?" I asked her. She shrugged and then thought for a second.
"676?" she suggested. I nodded enthusiastically. It was a nice club, I'd only been once, but it was great. I'd spent most of the night chatting or dancing with Joey. And then a weight hit me and I realised something. I'd be alone tonight. I held in my sigh and put the phone back to my ear.

"You hear that?"
"Nope."
"676." I repeated for him.
"Ah, okay. Thanks. It's nice there."
"What do you mean thanks?" I laughed in confusion.
"Nothing, just thanks." he replied. I could imagine the sly smile plastered to his face.

He had something planned.

-

After a hilarious conversation with Brian, I sat next to Kay and Corey, who now had their takeaway. I felt rude for being on the phone in their house. Though they said they didn't mind when I apologised. They had Chinese, which smelt yummy. In order to stop myself stealing any, I thought of all the nasty grease that didn't exist on the surface of it. Definitely stopped my hunger.

When they had finished, we all got ready to go out, me just re-touching my make-up. I never really dressed up for clubs anymore. Not since I had Joey. I never felt the need. He made me so secure in myself. I didn't need to show off to look nice.

Soon after Corey stepped out in a black shirt and dark jeans with a studded belt, we headed out to Corey's car, which was fucking sweet. It was a silvery blue Ford Mustang. I'd never been inside, but I had wanted to for ages. I think he could tell that I was excited, because he laughed and held me still, before unlocking the doors. I giggled and shot inside, looking around me. Yes, I admit. I'm a car nerd. That's what you get for hanging around with your younger brother.

"It's a car, Sarah." Kay laughed.
"It's a Mustang! It's a fucking sweet car!" I yelled in awe.
"Thanks." Corey smirked.
"Welcome." I smirked back, leaning through the seats, since I was in the back.

I leant back and put on my seat belt after sliding next to the small window.

-

We arrived outside 676 about 30 minutes later and we all undid our seat belts before stepping out the car, though I had to wait for Corey to get his slow ass up before I could sneak out the front behind his chair. I sent him a playful glare as I straightened up and walked round the car to meet Kay. When Corey was back with us we headed straight through the doors, as Corey was famous and we counted as VIP now. I slipped past the bodyguard after the other two and took in my surroundings. Flashing neon lights and a huge crowd of people on the dance floor, then up the ramp and at the bar, there was a smaller crowd and random little crowds in each of the seating areas. Kay and Corey headed to a seating area and I lost them as I got knocked by some girls shuffling past in their ridiculous heels. I stepped back to steady myself and then walked towards the bar. I needed a drink.

When I got through the crowd I ordered a Coke. Nothing alcoholic for me tonight. I didn't want to end up being a depressed drunk. Much easier being a depressed sober girl, I told myself. Though my brain was niggling at me to go get some alcohol. I ignored it and walked around by myself a while. I sipped on my coke and avoided the dance floor. I hated dancing on there. I walked around for another 15 minutes before someone held my shoulder and I jumped, thankful I had finished my drink earlier. I turned around, expecting to see some stupid drunk.

"What do you want?" I snapped, but stopped in my tracks when I found a pair of familiar hazel eyes staring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, I like this chapter. :D
Kinda.

I can't believe that this story have over 700 readers. :O
That's awesome. :T

I love you all so very much. ^^

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo