Hospitory.

+++++++

Brian's face crinkled with the size of his smile. I shook my head. I was definitely not going to drink. I was insane enough without it.
"Hello, to you, too." he replied.

So realistic. I hate hallucinations.

"You're not even real. Leave me alone." I hissed at my imagination.
"What?" he asked, confused.
"Don't act a fool. You know what I'm talking about. I'm insane. You're just a figment of my imagination. My very overactive imagination. I miss you and I love you, and it's taking advantage of that fact. Making me think you're here but you're not." I said firmly. His face turned into an expression I'd never seen before.
"What are you talking about? Come here." he sighed, pulling me into him. I inhaled his sweet scent and let out a ragged sigh, wrapping my arms around him. I could feel the tears well up. I was pretty sure he was real now.
"I've been seeing things. I figured you were part of it. I've been so lonely without him there."
"Aw, baby, I'm here." he cooed, swaying us. I looked up into eyes and smiled as he wiped away the stray tears rolling down my cheeks.
"I missed you. I can't believe you're here."
"I missed you, too. I needed you with me." he smiled. I grinned and felt my heart warm up at the sight of him. I missed him so much, and I really needed him right now. He pulled me off somewhere to a table where I saw Matt and Jimmy sat on the end. I grinned. I was gonna see them all again. As we moved closer, I could see they were sat with Kay and Corey, too. Even better. Brian sat down next to Matt after he scooted over and I sat on his lap, looking around at all of Avenged Sevenfold. I grinned stupidly and melted into Brian's chest.

Kay and Corey looked at Brian with disgust while he looked away, and I dropped my smile when their stares lingered onto mine. I raised an eyebrow expecting an explanation, glad when Kay stood from Corey's lap and crawled over the table to get out. I followed, with much reluctance and retsraint from Brian. Partly by myself, as well.

When I caught up with Kay who was heading into the girl's toilets, she turned to me and gave the stare. The stare that she uses when she's disappointed in me. Or angry at me. The one that makes me feel really small. So small I find it hard to speak.

"Why are you and Corey looking at Brian like that?" I asked.
"You know full well why we're looking at Brian like that, Sarah. Don't you remember what he did to you!? Not to mention Joey! You're engaged! But you're off flirting with men that broke your heart too many times!" she yelled, frightening a few girls who scurried out the door, leaving their hair un-sorted. I sighed and looked at the floor.

"I'm not flirting with him. I'm just happy to see him. We started out as friends, and now we can stay as friends while they're all here. Do you know how much I've missed them? Brian was my everything, now he's not allowed to be anything!? Avenged Sevenfold are my idols, just as much as Slipknot are! You can't tell me who to hang out with, and don't bring up Joey! Like I'd ever cheat on him! I thought you knew me? Obviously I was wrong."

"We just want to look out for you! We don't want you to get hurt again. I know you love him, but you've gotta let go. You can't have them both. You and Joey are so much better together, don't ruin it for him. The one who made you cry. Remember that? He's not good for you."

"You just don't get it, do you? It's not about who I love and who I'm better with. It's about seeing him again. I finally get to hang around with him like old times, and you and Corey are telling me I can't because he hurt me! It's MY life, and MY decision! I'm going home. Or am I not allowed because my house hurts me, too!?" I yelled in her face. She had a look of astonishment on her face, mouth open and eyes wide in shock. I took one last look at her, turned and walked out, not waiting for an answer.

Once outside, the tears started to pour down my face and I stopped, not knowing what to do. I was alone, it was dark and home was too far away to walk. Great. I just yelled at my ride home.

I sighed and shivered, the cold forming goosebumps on my arms. In a few more seconds of thought and rubbing my forearms, I decided to just walk home. It would take me ages, but I couldn't be arsed to get a taxi. And I didn't have enough money. So I started to walk down the street avoiding drunks and strangers, sticking to myself. I'll admit that I was afraid. But I wouldn't stop walking and go back. I was too far for that now.

Suddenly things got dark as I walked onto the roads by the corn. It was too dark to see anything past my nose. It got really cold and I could hear footsteps following me, so I quickened my pace. Not being able to see, I knew I was going to trip, and that's exactly what happened. Only instead of hitting the road, a pair of familiar and strong arms caught me. I sighed in relief as Zacky pulled me upright. Though it was dark, I could see that he smiled at me as I thanked him for saving me.

"So why are you walking in the pitch black?" He asked.
"I sorta fought with Kay and now I'm walking home cause her and Corey drove me here. I didn't expect it to be this dark." I explained.
"Ah. Why did you fight?" he took my hand in his and we walked back the way we came.
"Well, her and Corey don't think Brian's 'good for me'." I sighed.
"Because he upset you at Warped, right?"
"Exactly. But I was trying to get her to see that we'e just friends and I'm happy to see him."
"Maybe you and Brian give off a different look than friends?"
"Well, I suppose we might. But it's not her concern what I do-"
"She's your best friend. She's going to want the best for you, and if she thinks you're going to be hurt, I'm sure she'd want to stop it. You'd do the same."

I stopped and sighed. He was right. So annoyingly right.

"I guess you're right. Thanks Zacky. You've made me see sense." I smiled and hugged him under the street lamp. We stood like that for a few minutes, holding each other. Not like friends, but not like lovers either. It was nice. He was so great to cuddle.

Eventually we pulled apart and he smiled reassuringly at me.

"You want to go back?" he asked, taking my hand again.
"Sure. I need to apologise to Kay." I smiled back, and we walked to the club.

When we got outside, Brian and Johnny were there looking around. As they spotted me, Bri ran over, pulling me from Zacky and into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him, so happy to be back in his again.

"Where did you go? Everyone's been so worried!" he exclaimed as we broke apart.
"I was walking home. Tripped and Zacky saved me. Then he made me see sense and brought me back." I smiled.

Zacky grinned proudly and we all walked back inside, Bri lacing our fingers together and Johnny giving me a quick side hug. When Kay saw me, she looked away, as if not to give the wrong impression. I frowned and sat next to her. She looked up, blank.

"I'm sorry I yelled. I shouldn't have. You were only trying to stop me getting hurt."
"S'okay. I shouldn't have tried to control your life. You wanna do something, you do it. I can't stop you." she smiled. As I looked closer I noticed she'd been crying. I took her into a hug, and she hugged back. Now that it was sorted I wiped my make up, attempting to look decent again. We were back to best friends. And just as friends do, we drank together. All night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter. :D
I'm kinda sick, so I decided I'd spend some time on my stories.
I do love this chapter.

And though I shouldn't, I can't help but laugh at my yelling at Kay.
"I'm going home. Or am I not allowed because my house hurts me, too!?"
That's definitely something I'd come out with, then start laughing straight after.
Lmao, I'm so ridiculously cool. 8)

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo