Hospitory.

++++++++

I woke up in my bed, still clothed. It took a while for last night's events to come back to me, but along with them came the feeling of my head exploding. This was only worsened by the shrill ring of the house phone. I groaned, but got up and answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I answered, groggily.
"Someones just woken up." Joey chuckled. I immediately came to life and grinned.
"JOEYY!"
"Someones definitely awake. How ya doing?"
"Hung over, you?"
"Aw, poor baby. I'm alright."
"Cool. What are you up to?" I asked, as I headed towards the kitchen.
"Just doing as I'm told. Thinking of loads of new drum beats. You?"
"Just gonna make some breakfast when I make it to the kitchen." I walked past the stairs to his room, not noticing the drum stick lying on the floor, and tripped. I screamed as I fell back, onto the top step and crashing all the way down. I dropped the phone and could hear Joey saying my name. I panted for a second and painfully reached for the phone. When I found it was un-reachable, I crawled gingerly up the steps and grabbed it.

"Sarah, are you okay!?" he asked panicked.
"Fine." I answered, ignoring the pain in most parts of my body. "Tripped over a drum stick."
"Damn, I knew I shoulda picked that up before we left for tour."
I chuckled and got up, limping back to the bed.
"So anyways."
"Ah, I better get going now. Speak soon, love you."
"Love you too, bye."

When I heard the tone that said he'd hung up, I hung up, too and sighed. I was in pain. I could already feel the bruises forming. This was just perfect.

"FUUUCK!" I yelled out, frustrated.
"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask from my doorway. That was when I remembered who had stayed here last night. (On the sofa, people!)
Avenged Sevenfold.

I looked over to the doorway and smiled at Zacky, trying my hardest not to let my eyes wander upon his body, clad only in his boxers. As he walked over to me he grinned, pushing me up into a sitting position and lying behind. I led back onto his stomach and grinned back, my head on his stomach stopping my eyes from wandering, thankfully.

"I'm fine. Only went and fell down the stairs. Did I wake you?"
"Aw, how did you do that? And no you didn't, I've been awake a while."
"I was on the phone, and Joey'd left a drum stick on the floor. I tripped." I giggled, relaxing when he started to play with my hair. He chuckled and lifted me from his tummy, sitting up to examine my body for injuries. I giggled when he hit my ticklish spots, and burst into fits of laughter as he deliberately tickled them more. I fidgeted trying to stop him, but he just straddled me lightly and tickled more from above.

"Stop it!" I begged, jerking in all directions.
"No!"
"Please! I beg you!"
"Hm. I'll stop if you get down and beg." he smirked, leant above me. I nodded and he rolled off me. I got on my knees on the floor and he sat on the edge of the bed. I laced my hands together and held them in front of me.

"Please, please, please, almighty Zacky! Don't tickle me anymore!" I exclaimed, grinning.
"Y'know. I quite like this position." he smirked. I raised and eyebrow and giggled, jumping when someone cleared their throat. I snapped my head to the face, not expecting it to be Bri.

"Hey, Bri!"
"S'up Syn?"
"Erm..?" Brian stared awkwardly with an eyebrow raised.
"Oh, I'm begging not to be tickled ever again." I smiled, putting my hand back by sides and getting up. Zacky nodded in confirmation and Brian nodded as if he understood, though his face was blank and unreadable. As he walked back out to god knows where, I looked back to Zacky, who shrugged and got up. We headed out to the front room where everyone was awake and looking at us. Their faces held smirks and Jimmy whistled. I tilted my head and then realised what I'd been yelling.

"Ohh. You all think we were.." I pointed between me and Zacky and burst out laughing at the situation.
"She was begging him not to tickle her." Syn explained as he walked past Jimmy to sit down. They all looked at me expectantly.
"It's true!"
"It is." Zacky grinned. Everyone shut up and I laughed, jumping on Matt and Jimmy. They both grinned at me and we stayed there for ages, talking. Eventually, though, we had a plan of action for the day and I was ordered to get dressed. When I refused to get up, Jimmy offered to help, pushing me off their legs and grinning when I landed on the floor. I laughed and rolled into the bedroom to get dressed. I put on some black skinnies and a Drop Dead shirt, with my Avenged hoodie. Once dressed I brushed my teeth and hair and pulled it into low pig tails that lay on my shoulders, then applied my make-up and got on my vans.

As soon as I stepped out, I was swept off my feet and into Jimmy's arms, then carried to the front door where I grabbed my keys and locked it on the outside and we piled into Matt's car. The plan was to go to the nearest mall and see how long it takes us to get kicked out. Yes, we are immature.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit short, quick update for Kayliet. <3
Yeah, you better feel loved. :E

But yeah, we should all thank her for making me get my ass moving.

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo