Hospitory.

+++++++++

I giggled like a mad woman as Brian ran with me in the shopping trolley. He was grinning, finding my laughter hilarious. When one of the assistants stepped round the corner Brian had to dig in his heels and pull us to an abrupt stop. As the assistant heard us, she turned round and gave us an evil stare.

"You can't ride around in the carts, miss. Out, please." she stated.
"I can't, I have no legs." I smiled, not bothering to try and hide my obvious legs crossed underneath me.
"I said to get out of the cart." she ordered, this time raising her voice a little.
"And I said I can't." I said, matching her tone.
"She stomped over and tried to pull me out of the trolley, but I wouldn't budge, and Brian stepped in front of me to stop the assistant. She hadn't noticed how beautiful Brian was until he was up close. She was temporarily stunned - aren't we all? - by his looks and he smirked, trying to get his way with her. I giggled.

"Excuse me, but I don't appreciate people abusing my gi- uh, my friends." he corrected, not so sure of himself by the end of the sentence. She smiled, flirting with him, and flicked her ponytail behind her shoulder. I laughed.
"I'm sorry, but we have rules here, and she has legs." she replied sweetly.
"And I'm sorry, but I don't follow rules. And she has no legs." Brian replied, sent her his signature grin - the one that made your insides melt - and then pushed the trolley away to find someone else we knew.

Eventually we found Jimmy arguing with another assistant. This one was a guy, so gorgeous Brian daren't work his charm.

"Jimmy, darling!" I called, as Brian pushed me one last time. I rolled over beside him and he stopped the trolley, grinning. I was his escape, by the looks of it. I wondered what he'd got in trouble for, then realised that he was holding a water gun.
"Sarah, baby!" he replied.
"Excuse me, but why are you in a shopping cart?" the assistant asked.
"No legs." I replied. The assistant nodded, though he rolled his eyes.
"As I was saying, you can't have a water fight in here."
"I just did."
"I know, but you aren't allowed. There are rules."
"Screw the rules!" I yelled, pumping my fist in the air. Jimmy nodded and pumped his fist up, too. Brian just pumped his fist up silently. I giggled. Suddenly I felt a cold splash of water across my back, and Johnny was behind me, with a water gun pointing at my face. I screamed and Johnny sh'd me. I fell silent and he smiled.

"Leave Jimmy alone or the girl gets it."
"Go for it." the assistant smirked and my mouth fell open in horror.
"You asshole!"

Johnny squirted the assistant instead, and we laughed.

"That's for risking her life because of the 'rules'." Johnny smirked, and Matt and Zacky came up from behind the angering assistant, putting an arm around him each and smirking.

"Well, what's going on here?" Matt asked.
"He's an asshole!" I yelled, pointing at the guy. His face reddened in anger and Matt chuckled.
"GET. OUT." the guy ordered through gritted teeth. He pointed towards the doors of the Wal*mart and we sighed, but left none the less. Matt lifted me from the trolley and he walked out the doors with me on his back.

-

After 3 hours of fun, we were kicked out the whole mall, minus Victoria's Secret. The guys were more than happy to enter, though I was wondering what kinda stunts they would pull, and how those stunts would involve me. I hesitated by the door, but Jimmy grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

They walked through, me following behind, and picked out random items from the racks. I just watched, imagining what they were planning. When they finally stopped and turned to me, they had about 3 pairs of underwear each. I tilted my head in confusion, but when they looked at the changing rooms, then back to me - with big ass grins - it all became clear.

"No?" I smiled, but according to Brian, that wasn't an option. He put all the underwear in my arms and pushed me in a changing room, then shut the curtain after he walked back. I sighed. Why did they want me to buy underwear?

I got into the first pair anyway, since I really had no way out of it. It was pink with a black lace trim, and the bra had a little black bow in the middle. I looked good, and it fit perfect. Which made me wonder how they knew my sizes. I sighed, thinking they probably raided my draws or something last night.

"What do you want from me?" I yelled to them from behind the curtain.
"Come out and show us!" Matt yelled, and Zacky whistled. I laughed and pulled back the curtain, walking out. They all kinda looked as if their heads were going to fall off, and I felt awkward just standing there.

"So why do you want me in underwear?"
"There is many reasons for you to be in underwear." Brian stated, struggling to find the ability of speech.
"Like?"
"You're fucking hot!" Jimmy yelled, as if it was obvious.
"And it's also funny if you run around in underwear." Johnny added, obviously not as effected as everybody else. I smiled inwardly. At least he's got a mind that's not all about sex.
"Go try the others!" Zacky ordered. I nodded and turned, walking back into the changing room.

I picked up the next and slipped it on, seeing that it was just black, with a white bow on the bra. As I walked out they all nodded, but made me change again. I picked up the third one and noticed it was green, with white lace. I fell in love with the underwear instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, more. :D
Underwear shopping with A7X, ftw. ^^

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo