Hospitory.

++++++

"Don't worry, Kayleigh. She'll be fine soon enough. Please make sure she doesn't repeat that little outburst of hers."
A faint and familiar voice was floating around in the roaring sea that was my ears.

"Okay. I'm sorry about that." I heard Kay try to stifle a giggle, unsuccessfully.

A huff came from next to me and then a curtain being slung along a railing and loud footsteps.

As I opened my eyes, I quickly regretted it. The walls were like light bulbs being held against my eyes after the calm blackness before. I didn't close them though, just squinted and looked to my side. Kay grinned at me and I giggled.

"Try not to laugh at the doctors. It tends to leave you without health care when you're injured." I winked, and we burst out laughing. She came and sat on the edge of the bed I was in and we listened to everything going on outside, there was a lot of fuss over whoever it was. They were speaking in hurried murmurs, and we could only catch some of it.

"He fell off of head injury, quite a bit of chest and broken fingers?" I whispered. Kay giggled and the curtain on the other side of mine was being closed, I could see shadows moving around, but couldn't make out any details.

"So where are Abi and G?"
"They went to the waiting area 'cause the stupid doctor said that you wouldn't be up to much when you wake up." Kay explained.

"Who does he think he is!? Some kind of DOCTOR? I'm fit as a fit person on a fit day in fit land!" I claimed as I sat up, wincing at the newly discovered pain.
Kay frowned and smacked her hand to her forehead.
"Oh yeah, you have bad chest damage, and they need to do some x-rays and bandage up your fingers." she smiled.

I hit her arm, playfully.
"Thanks for the warning."
We both giggled and then in came the doctor I had kicked earlier, he gave me a stern look and I threw my hands in the air. "I'm not going to touch the crown jewels."

He smiled politely and several doctors pulled the bed to an x-ray room.

-----

As the nurse was just putting the tape on my finger bandages, I hopped up from the bed, but felt the nurses arm push me down as she chuckled.
"You have to wait for the doctor to come and see to you and make sure you're fit to leave."

As if on cue, in came the doctor, smiling at me.
"I'm not sure about your chest, the x-ray wasn't very clear, we worked out that you definitely have no broken bones, but I would like to keep you in for a few more hours, just to be on the safe side. I promise you can go after that."

I sighed heavily and he left the 'cubicle' closing the curtain behind him.
Kay hadn't eaten since we woke up this morning, and she was getting hungry, so I let her go and tell Abi and G where I was and that I was okay. As she hopped off the bed, I grabbed her arm. She turned to look at me, confused and panicked.

"Come.. closer.." I wheezed.
She did as she was told.
"Closer.." I wheezed again.
She did as she was told.
"Closer, bitch! We don't have all day! ... I mean.. Closer.."
She giggled and leaned in to me.

"Get me.. some Skittles.." I finalised, and then slumped down on to the bed, clutching my throat. She laughed and shook her head, putting on her jacket and heading out the 'cubicle' as well.

-----

Kay hadn't returned with my Skittles yet, and I was on a downer.
Bored, hungry, unsocial.

I was currently led on my back, throwing a kidney bowl at the ceiling, then letting it land on my face as it came back down, then repeating this over and over again.

Gahh.
Something moved in the bed on the other side of the curtain, and a glimmer of hope sparked up inside of me.

"Howdyhoodles, person next door. If you aren't dead, or aren't dead yet, would you mind entertaining me till Kay returns with those god damn Skittles?" I sat up, crossing my legs underneath me.

They chuckled and the bed shifted slightly as the shadow sat up.
"I hope I'm not dead. I wouldn't mind entertaining you. Skittles sound really nice right now. When she does return, mind sharing?"

The voice was so unique, it was soft and gentle, yet had a raspy, masculine edge to it.
Sounded a bit like Synyster Gates, a.k.a Brian Elwin Haner Jr.
I just had to tell you his full name.
Sorry, Couldn't resist.

Moving on.
"Haah. You're unsure of your own life. You're just a noob. Of course, you might be dead, and I might be dead, too. I may of died after Kay went and not even realised. Shit... I might be dead! Also, I'll only share, if you undo the curtain-ey thing and let me see you're ailments." I giggled.

He sighed for a second.
"Guess I won't be getting any Skittle-ey love."

"Aww. You're a meany! Is it really that gory!?" I got excited at the sound of the word gory. Could never beat a good bit of blood and guts.

Don't worry, I thought I was pretty messed up, too.

"Uh.. Yeah, it's really that gory. Why do you want to see anyway!?"
"Because. I like horror." I huffed and crossed my arms, even though he couldn't see.
"So do I... But you don't see me trying to watch everyone else die." he chuckled.

I giggled.

"Okay, so I'm a tad messed up. It's a good thing... I think it is, anyway."
"Ooh. Messed up? Kinkayy."
"Ew! You're thinking about 'kinkayy' in a hospital! I TOLD YOU! NOOB!"
"Not a noob, a hormonally imbalanced noob."
"That's even worse. HA."
"Shu'p." he mumbled. I laughed at him and changed the subject.
"So what's your favourite colour?"
"Black. Yours?"
"Neon green. Favourite food?"
"Uhh.. Pizza. You?"
"Hmm.. Probably blue sweets or something."
"Blue?"
"It makes me hyper and tastes so awesome."
"Remind me never to give you anything blue."
"Never. I'll just let you give it to me, then tell you. BWAHAHAHAA."
"Noooooooo! Star. Dies. Star."
"What the fuck."
"ACTION STARSSS. I'm dead ferrealsies, now."

That sounded so cute.
"Awwwww. That was adorable... For a dead hormonally imbalanced noob. Wait. If you're dead, you can't be hormonally imbalanced. You're just a noob, now."

"HA. I'M JUST A NOOB, NOW! Wait.. Shit."
I laughed and fell off the bed.
He then started to laugh, and I just led on my back on the floor, my arms crossed.
Then I realised the gap between the curtain and the floor, letting in a slither of light from his 'cubicle'.

"You do realise, I could easily look into your room through this little tiny gap between the curtain and the floor." I said menacingly, poking my index finger through the gap and wiggling it around.
"But is it big enough to see ME through?"
"Probably, lemme see!"

Just as I put my eye to the curtain, a pair of jeans slid in front of where my head was.
"EW! MAN JEANS!" I screamed and turned around, pretending to cry.
He just laughed.

Just as Kay came in with Skittles.
"What are you doing down there?"
"Stupid noob next door made me fall off my bed and then when I peeked under the curtain, he threw his man jeans in my face! OOH! SKITTLES!"
I jumped up and hugged Kay, then snatched the Skittles from her dancing around.

"HAHA, NOOB! NOW I GOTS SKITTLES! YUMMY SKITLLE-EY LOVE!"
"STAR. GOES EMO. STAR." he yelled through, receiving a weird look from Kay.

I, however, was in hysterics.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments!?

Please people,
I hardly have any time to write this now, because of school starting tomorrow and homework, the updates are definitely going to slow, I've only just finished chapter 8.
With all the hard work I put into this, you could at least take the time to comment it.

Don't just think, oh someone else will.
Cause if everybody thinks that, who's going to comment!?

*Sigh* Sorry for going off on one, but seriously.
Comments make my day, and I can't improve if I have no idea what to improve.

Please?