Hospitory.

+

His hand fell from my neck to my hip, and then up my shirt. I gasped as his cold touch brought me out of his world. I pushed him off me, softly. He looked at me and frowned.

"Sorry."
"It's okay." I said, breathlessly.
"Just forget that happened."
"Okay."

And then the phone rang, and I shot up to get it. Thank God.

"Hey, babe." Joey smiled.
"Joey!" I grinned, and Zacky looked up.
"Visiting hours are open for me." he exclaimed, extremely excited. I squealed, excited to see him. Then I remembered what I had just done. A wave of guilt washed over me as I looked towards Zacky, who had his head down.
"Right now?" I asked.
"Yeah, and I made them save you a spot."
"Awesome. I'll be there in about 10 minutes." I smiled.
"Love you."
"Love you, too."

When he hung up, so did I, and I went to get a jacket, asking Zacky if he wanted to come. He said no, and that he'd get Matt to come get him. I nodded and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and said 'good luck.'

I was out to the car in minutes, hoping I could remember the way to Iowa's Prison. Joey had been transferred there from Ohio. I whipped on my seat belt and started the engine, backing out the drive and heading towards the freeway.

-

Zacky sat back down on the sofa. He was so stupid. Why did he kiss her?

He'd potentially ruined their friendship, as well as his and Brian's. Though he could care less for Joey and his. Not like they'd see each other often. He put his face into his hands and sighed. He'd picked the wrong girl to go for.

-

I smiled and opened the door to get out, but got caught on my seat belt. I giggled at myself and un buckled it, then jumped out and locked the doors. As I turned to face the giant building that Joey was locked in, I shivered. It would be full of people who had killed, raped, stolen and abused. It would not be blue skies, sunshine and rainbows. Then I came to Joey, and I smiled, feeling safer. He wouldn't let anything happen to me.

I started to walk briskly towards the doors, a smile upon my face. The officers searched me and let me in, where another officer put me through a scanner. Soon as I was scanned, the officer led me through to the visiting hall. It was huge.

I looked around, trying to find Joey. All I saw was brown tables on a cement floor and light blue walls. Men in orange were sat waiting, or already talking to their loved ones. I looked to the back and grinned. Long black hair fell from the head of the shortest one of the row.

"Who're you here for again? Sorry, memories goin'." the plump officer asked, his accent not from around here.
"Joey Jordison."
"Ah, he's right in the middle at the back, there. Y'see?" he pointed to prove his statement, and I nodded, grinning, then running for Joey's table. When Joey saw me he grinned and went to stand up, but the officer near him gave him a look, and he slumped back down. I had to stop myself jumping on him when I was about a meter away. When I made it to his side of the table, he stood and hugged me, ignoring the officer who eyed our affection suspiciously. He probably thought I was smuggling him drugs or weapons. Like Joey would need any of that.

When he pulled away and looked me over, a frown played upon his lips.

"I see you fell pretty hard this morning."
"Yeah, but it's okay now." I assured him, smiling. I had forgotten about that until now. I must look like I've been beaten. God, no wonder people stared at me in the Mall.
"Let's sit down, before he arrests you, too." he chuckled, indicating the officer, who was staring at us. What a silly thing to do, people could be committing crimes all around him and he wouldn't know. I smiled and waved at the officer before sitting opposite Joey and taking his hands.

"I've missed you so much." I sighed.
"I've missed you, too. But it's not long now." he smiled, softly, stroking my hand with his thumb.
"What's it like in here?"
"Scary. Everybody's tall and I'm not allowed to wear platforms." he smirked. I giggled.
"Who's your cell mate?"
"That guy." he pointed to the man on the table next to us. I turned to look at him and was pretty sure my eyes widened. He was big and muscular, his head shaved and he had lots of tattoos. His ear was pierced once, with a small gold hoop hanging from the hole. I kinda giggled at the stereotypical image of a thug, and Joey grinned.
"What's his name? Tony?" I smirked and Joey chuckled.
"He likes to be called Benny, and is thought of as a tough guy. But he's a big softy, really." he lowered his voice so Benny wouldn't hear, and I giggled again at the image of Benny cuddling a fluffy bunny and writing poetry.
"So he's a good one to live with, then."
"Well, nobody touches me." he winked. I laughed and he grinned.
"Oh! I went to the mall today with the guys from Avenged. I bought something you might like." I smirked. He looked at me questioningly.
"What is it?" he asked, tilting his head.
"Never mind." I smiled. "You'll find out when you get out."
"I wanna know now." he whined and I laughed, patting his head.
"Too many people."

"Visiting hours are over! Men, get back to your cells." the officer behind us yelled. I looked at the clock, it had only been 30 minutes since he called me. I guess it took me a while to get here. I frowned and looked at Joey, who also frowned. Reluctantly, we got up to hug each other goodbye. As I went to pull away, he caught my lips with his, and we shared a gentle kiss before he was ripped away from me once more. He pulled away and the cold air hit me. I waved at him as he walked towards the door to the cells.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop woop.
I had to write this before I updated, that's why it's so late out to you all.
But, I'm almost on my 70th comment, and I still have my giveaway (if you can call it that?) going on. 70th commenter gets a link in my sig. for two weeks. :D

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo