Hospitory.

++

A sigh escaped my lips as I got out the car and walked up to the front door.

"Excuse me!" someone yelled, I turned to see a man stood behind me with a video camera and a grin on his face. It vanished when he saw my face. I assumed it was because of the bruises.
"Whatcha want?" I asked, trying not to sound too snappy.
"I'm Pete, and I was wondering if I could interview you?"
"Um, sure. Come in."

I opened the door and let him in first, watching him swing the camera in all directions, getting a good look of the house. I hoped Zacky was already gone as I followed him through to the lounge. He sat on the sofa and I sat opposite, feeling pretty self conscious with the camera pointed at my face.

"Okay, well first question, how did you feel when Joey got arrested? Were you upset, or angry, or what?"
"Well, I was really upset, and angry at whoever told the police that he'd assaulted them. I mean, c'mon, it's hardly fair to accuse him for something he'd not done."
"So you don't think he did it?"
"Let's put it this way; I wasn't around if he did."
"So there's the possibility that he's done it behind your back?"
"Well, of course there's a possibility, but I would like to believe that it remains just that."
"Second question, what happened to you? You look pretty bad. No offense."
"Ah, well this morning I tripped on a drumstick and fell down the stairs. I'm pretty clumsy in the mornings."
"Ouch. Musta hurt."
"Yeah, it did." I giggled.
"Hey, Sarah I hope you don't mind, I just took a shower. Matt dropped me back as he picked up Zacky-"

I snapped my head towards the doorway, and the guy snapped his camera there, too. Brian was stood in a towel and looking very surprised. I was pretty sure that my expression matched, and so did the interviewer's.

"Oh, um.. am I interrupting something?" Bri finally asked. I nodded, still slightly shocked. Mostly by the view. He looked amazing. Water was still running down to the towel wrapped around his waist and dripping from his hair, and his bare chest was just.. you get me.

"I was just having an interview about Joey."
"Well I think some questions about you two are appropriate, no?" Pete announced, looking between us.
"Like?" I raised one eyebrow at him, daring him to say something.
"Are you together?"
"No!" I answered quickly, a serious look on my face. I mean what the hell!?
"Well it certainly looks that way." Pete accused, narrowing his eyes.
"I don't know what it is with you people, but I am NOT cheating on Joey with Synyster. We had something, but it went wrong. Now I'm engaged to Joey, and I'm not some whore who'd fool around because he got arrested! Who the fuck do you think you are!? Coming into my home and accusing me of cheating on my fiance, after I just got home from visiting him in jail!" I yelled, standing up. I was furious. Pete looked scared, and Brian just walked away. I lifted my hand to point at the door.

"Get. Out. And don't ever come back." I seethed through gritted teeth. I tried to get calm, but it really wasn't working. I didn't want to cry in front of him. Not while he had the camera. He scrambled up from his seat and hurriedly apologised, over and over. I looked at him, feeling the venom in my eyes. He gulped, and backed out to the door, opening it and running down the street. I would have laughed at that, had I not been extremely pissed off.

I sighed and sat down. Tears escaped my eyes but I didn't register it, I was too distracted to even care. I wished I had just said no to the interview. I regretted getting so worked up. I wondered what kind of story he'd find in this. I didn't want to be thinking about any of it. I wanted to be distracted by anything that would pop up. Nothing popped up.

Brian walked back in fully clothed and sat down next to me. I looked up at him and he semi-smiled. I leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. Warm tears slid down my cold cheeks and it suddenly hit me what a mess my life had become. From simply enjoying myself at Warped with my best friend, to falling in love with two guys, to crying my eyes out and moving to Iowa, to getting engaged on Huntington Beach and then losing everything, to seeing Brian again and kissing Zacky. My life had derailed from the moment I'd found out he was Synyster Gates.

I wished that I could bring myself to leave, but I couldn't. I was too in love to let go. I had to bail Joey out of jail and get my life on the right tracks. Running away would be too selfish.

As a ragged sigh escaped my lips, Brian started to hum. It sounded sweetly melodic, like an angel. It evoked a warm feeling in my stomach that traveled round my body, and I smiled, remembering the days when I would sit on my bed and sing to A7X. He was humming Warmness On The Soul. Suddenly he started to sing the words, and I sang along in a higher octave. Our voices harmonised perfectly.

"Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your love's always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you."

We paused for the guitar solo and grinned. We were good together. I got up and went to the music room, Brian following after a minute or so. He found me stood in front of the piano, wondering if I could remember how to play. After he looked at me and smiled, I decided to go for it and sat on the stool. My hands found their starting positions and then began to dance over the keys, playing the right tune. Brian watched intently, smiling. I then began to sing the lyrics again. After a few more seconds, Brian picked up one of the 4 guitars lined up at the back of the room and played along, also singing in parts. When the solo came, he nailed it and we carried on until the end of the song. Then I took my guitar and we played another, and another, and another. Soon enough it was dark. and a knock came from the front door. We stopped abruptly and I looked to Brian. It was probably Matt coming to get Brian back to their hotel or something.

As I reached the door, I straightened out my hair and took in a breath. I always had to look good to answer the door. You could never tell who was stood behind that door. My hand pulled the door open automatically once I was ready and I smiled as I opened the door to Sid and Jim. Matt pulled up just behind them and I ushered Sid and Jim inside while I told Matt that I'd get Bri for him. He said thanks and I invited him in, too, but he mentioned something about having to get back quickly, and I distract him. I laughed and left the door open for him while I walked inside to get Bri. I found him wondering out the music room and I smiled.

"Matt's here for you."
"Aw, I wanted to stay." he whined.
"You can stay tomorrow if you're free?"
"Sure. I'll be round in the early hours of the morning." he smirked.
"Sure." I giggled, knowing he wouldn't up before 12.

We walked to the front door together, past Sid and Jim, who looked at Brian pretty strange. I ignored it, and Brian put up his man-shield (I had to come up with a name for it. Like you could have thought of better.) and smirked at them. When we got to the door he hugged me extra tight and I said 'bye' a little quiet and starstruck, then closed the door. When I turned to face the other two guys they had troubled looks on their faces. I sat next to Sid and leaned on his shoulder.

"So why're you here?" I asked, to the point. I was tired, and illustrated this with a yawn.
"We just came to discuss bail for Joey." Sid announced.
"Okay. So what're we all doing about it? I'd be happy to pay it all, if you guys don't wanna."
"We've all decided to put an equal amount in, and since there's nine of us, we kinda got all of it together already." Jim explained.
"Oh.. well then what will I pay? You can't pay it all yourselves."
"Yes, we can." Sid smirked and waved the money in my face. I felt my mouth hang open slightly and I had to hold back tears. Joey would be out of jail for sure pretty soon. This was so amazing. I got up and went into the bedroom to grab my purse and walked back into the lounge with it.

"I've gotta give some, too. I can't just let you all pay loads of money and then not pay any myself-"
"Why don't you save it for the wedding?" Jim interrupted.
I couldn't really respond. I knew that I should save it, but I didn't want to sit back and let them pay for Joey. I just stayed silent.
"Use your money for the most amazing wedding ever. We'll sort out your thug fiance." Sid chuckled. I giggled at an image of thugster Joey, but was interrupted by another yawn.

The two guys noticed and got up, advising me to get some sleep. I nodded, hugging them bye, then seeing them out. I sighed and walked to the bedroom, taking my purse with me. I slept in my clothes that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
Bail is sorteeeeed. ^____________^

BUT; What kinda stories are the press gonna cook up from that interview?
Dun dun duuuun. *le gasp*

Comment + Subscribee. (:
xo