Hospitory.

+++

I sat up to the noise of loud pounding on my door. I yelled at the knocker and got out of bed, sorting out my hair and de-crinkling my clothes while making my way to the door. When I opened it, the guys of Avenged flew in with several magazines. I was confused for a while and stuck to closing the door, but when I turned and saw what they held up, I screamed.

My face was plastered all over the covers, bruises very visible.

I read the headlines slowly.

"Joey 's fiancee loses it."
"Sarah beaten up?"
"Fallen or Beaten?"
"Fiancee goes crazy."
"Sarah's lost it. What's going on?"

Whatever it was I expected, I never expected this. I snatched the one Zacky was holding out to me and flicked to the page I was on.

"Sarah Hall (fiancee to Slipknot's Joey Jordison) reportedly lost it in an interview with Alternative Press's Pete Torrez yesterday in her home of Iowa. Adorned in bruises, she allowed the interviewer into her home and began answering questions for him. During the interview, Synyster Gates walked into the room wearing only a towel. Both Sarah and Pete looked shocked to see the guitarist in the house. When Pete asked about the relationship between the two, she went crazy, shouting that she is 'not cheating on Joey with Synyster'. She also told him that the two of them 'had something, but it went wrong.' and she's 'not some whore who'd fool around because he got arrested'. She then asked the interviewer 'who the fuck do you think you are' and mentioned she had just come home from visiting Joey in jail. She then proceeded to throw Pete out of the house and he quickly made his exit."

I gulped, dropping it and taking another from Matt and reading that one out, too.

"Sarah Hall was reported to have lost it during an interview yesterday afternoon after visiting her fiance in jail, Joey Jordison. What really took our interest was the bruises all over her body from 'tripping on a drumstick'. Was this really the case? Or are Joey's assault charges worse than first thought? Should it be changed to a charge of domestic violence? Is his lover just trying to protect him? We don't know for sure, but could Joey have been the one to cause those bruises on her body? We certainly hope not. I leave you with this final question; Is Joey Jordison a wife-beater?"

I almost choked on the tears that were flowing from my eyes like Niagara falls. Who did they think Joey was!? He wasn't a wife-beater. He never could be! If I wasn't so clumsy then these bruises wouldn't be here. I didn't read the rest of them. I just fell into the closest chest to me, Johnny's. He rubbed my back and whispered to me, dropping the magazine he previously held. I tried not to get his shirt wet by looking up, but I just wanted to lean into him, and when he leaned his head on top of mine, I couldn't help but nuzzle into his neck like a baby. Everyone was silent, and Jimmy picked up all the magazines and took them out to the back. How he knew where to go was a mystery to me, but to be honest, I really didn't care at that moment anyway. When I'd finally calmed myself down, we all went outside and burned the magazines, taking pictures along the way. We had a good laugh doing so.

I was currently stood with Johnny and Jimmy, the two guys holding me above them, though Johnny struggled to reach my sides. Which caused me to giggle, which in turn made Jimmy laugh, and almost drop me on the fire. It created an interesting picture, I must say.

When it started to get dark, we all brought out a blanket and sat in the deck chairs around the fire with marshmallows. It was like we were camping out. I was sat between Zacky and Bri and the atmosphere between the two guys had settled down a lot since this morning. I was guessing they'd made up. I leaned my head on Bri's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. We all discussed what we'd do with the pictures over 'smores' - which were new to me, by the way - and then settled on posting them to the magazines as well as putting them on Avenged Sevenfold's Myspace for all to see.

"Thanks guys." I smiled at them all.
"For what?" Matt asked, surprised.
"For everything. You've cheered me up every time I was down, and you've supported me through everything. You're just here for me no matter what, and you do all this crazy stuff with me. You're amazing friends, and I just wanted to thank you for it."
"You don't need to. It's what friends are for. They got their best friend's backs." he replied, emphasizing best friends, which made me grin.

We looked up to the sky as a grumble erupted and the ground shook a little. When the rain started to pour and the lightning came, we all looked at each other and then raced to the door, wearing the blankets round our necks. I was the last one in, since I had to grab the camera off the floor before I got to the door, and I slid inside, almost falling before Zacky caught me again. I giggled at myself and Jimmy shut the sliding doors.

I took the blanket off and put it by the dryer, along with the others that the guys had, then went to get some towels for us all to dry off. We stood for ages, rubbing our bodies with the towels, giggling when Jimmy made the odd hilarious position or Bri did some suggestive action at us all. What really made me laugh was when Matt pulled the towel back and forth through his legs, while humping the air. He had a pouty smirk on his face and turned to me, walking forwards. I laughed and whipped him with my towel, which evoked an eyebrow raise from all guys except Matt, who just smirked even bigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating today in memory of The Rev, who died yesterday of 'natural causes'. He was an amazing drummer and a hero to many people. He will never be forgotten or replaced, and will hold a place forever in our hearts. We love you, Jimmy. :(

R.I.P Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. <3
You'll be missed.
xo