Hospitory.

++++++++

The next day, I still couldn't get that guy out of my head. His voice was still inside my mind, all the questions still floating around. Making intricate circles in my head, too pretty to ignore. I wanted to stop thinking about him so I could concentrate on The Used playing on the stage right in front of me. The band I haven't seen in my entire life, that I actually wanted to see really badly, and I'm ignoring it. For a guy I hardly know.

I tried to shake it out, receiving a few weird glances off of Kay as I shook my head violently.

He just wouldn't budge.
I sighed, turned on my heel, and sprinted towards the hospital.

Eventually, my feet stopped making the soft thuds and slapped against the tiling floor of the hospital. Several shouts were thrown my way, but I didn't give a fuck about them right now. I had to get rid of this feeling, these thoughts. It was worrying me how much of my head they had already taken over. I couldn't let this build up inside of me. The sooner they were gone, the better.

Ask the questions and be done with it.

As his cubicle came into sight, the curtains were still closed and the cubicle I was in, empty. I slowed down before he could hear me running and walked at a normal pace towards his room, panting. I could hear soft breathing and the quilt rubbing against skin as someone moved around, most likely unable to sleep.

They sat up as soon as they heard me approach.
And then I saw that shadow.
The same shadow I was talking to yesterday.

"Howdy noob." I joked as I sat on the bed in my old cubicle.
"Why are you here, devil minion?" he chuckled.
"Oh, so you don't want me then?" It sounded like a joke, but a pain was twisting in the pit of my stomach. I shook it off and grinned, though he couldn't see me.

"Oh, I love you to bits. But I thought you were allowed out yesterday?"
"I was, I thought I'd keep you company. I don't like The Used that much anyway." Liar.
"Oh. Thanks."
"Anytime, ducky. Hows it going?"
"Boring."
"Aww. I have some questions for you."
"Really?" I could imagine his eyebrow raising, his tone gave it away that he was skeptical.
"Indeedles. So what's your name?"
"Uh.. Brian."
"Oooh. Like Haner. What do you look like?"
"Um.. Black hair. It's middle-ey length. I have a sexy face, think, the hottest guitarist you know." he joked.
"Haha, so you're Brian Elwin Haner Jr."
"I wish. Man, he can play guitar."
"He sure can." I turned and hung my legs over the side, swinging them slightly.
"So is that all?" he chuckled.
"Nope. How old are you?"
"24. My turn."

I giggled in response and let him continue.

"What's your name?"
"Sarah."
"Oooh. Like Gellar. What do you look like?" he mimicked me in a high pitched voice.
I chuckled.
"Um.. Blonde hair. It's shoulder length. I have a sexy face, think, the hottest guitarist you know." I made my voice lower pitched.
"Haha, so you're Brian Elwin Haner Jr."
"I wish. Man, he can play guitar."
"He sure can."
"So is that all?"
"Nope. How old are you?"
"17. My Turn."

It was silent for a couple of seconds, and then we started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit short, but it's more mystery guy. :D

And you know all of his details, now.
Can you guess who it is?
Please comment this one!

BIG CHEESQUEYS TO;

Pretty_Odd

Because she was the first to comment, and she's loverrly.
GO CHECK OUT HER STORIES!
M. Shadows heaven down there.
I love them. (;