Hospitory.

+++++++++

I sat myself upright and looked at the windows.
How could it be dark already? I'd only been here a couple of minutes.

I checked the time on my phone, and sure enough, I had been talking to Brian for 3 hours. Unbelievable. I had never spoken that long without being bored. Ever.
Normally I get so bored they can't contain me and I end up skipping off and messing around, but I had just sat here for 3 hours, speaking to Brian.

I guess he must've noticed my silence because his shadow's head cocked to the side in confusion.
"It's dark outside already." I smiled.
"Oh, is it? I'm sorry for keeping you here that long! I'll get a doctor to walk you back to your tent. I'd do it myself, but, kinda not able." he chuckled.

"Oh don't worry, I've walked through worse on my own in darker alleys." I chuckled.
"Dude, I'm already worrying. Go get yourself a doctory escort or I won't speak to you." he huffed.

"Tetchy, much?"
"Rather. No go and get a doctory escort! And don't try and pull one on me where you get one and go without him or her. You walk with them, hear me!? I'll ask! Don't think I'm-"
"BRIAN. I'll get a doctory escort and I will walk with him or her." I laughed at him and slid myself off of the bed I was sat on, walking over to the curtains and waving so he could see the shadow. He chuckled and waved back.

"'Night, Bri. Don't die while I'm gone. I'd like to see it." I joked and we both giggled quietly.
"'Night, Sarbear. Don't walk back by yourself. I'm going to ask!" he yelled.
I rolled my eyes and walked away to the front desk to ask for a doctory escort.

Once I had managed to get someone's attention I couldn't be bothered to get one, but I didn't want Bri ignoring me. The receptionist smiled sickly at me, and I smiled the best I could back at her.
"How can I help you?"
"Um, Bri.. Brian, has asked for someone to walk me back to my tent. Please don't ask."
She smiled as if she got the joke, and then walked through to somewhere else, saying something in that annoying bubbly voice. Yeah. The horribly cliche, Barbie like one.

When she made it back through, another nurse was with her. I couldn't concentrate properly when the receptionist started to talk to me.
"Now, this is the only nurse who can spare you her time, so here she is. Her name is Megan, try to get along like a foot and foot rubs!"

I could only try to stifle a laugh, as I looked behind her and towards Megan, mocking her with a chatty hand and scrunched up face. Poor receptionist, thought I was laughing at her attempt to be funny. That just made it funnier, and by the time Megan had rounded the desk and led me out the doors, we were in hysterics, wetting ourselves laughing at the poor, dumb, wannabe. The only thing about her that suited this tour was her appearance. Black hair, eyeliner everywhere and lots of dark clothing.

We had to stop walking right in the middle of the field, because we were so close to falling over as we pointed out the funniest parts of it all.
"And she thought I was laughing at her!" I gasped, and clutched my stomach as I rolled on the grass. Megan nodded and sat next to me, her head crashing on my less painful stomach area. Eventually we had gathered ourselves together again and stumbled up to our feet, looking over to Stage 1 where Kids In Glass Houses were performing.

I sighed as we started walking towards stage 2, and my tent. We walked in almost silence the rest of the way, occasionally laughing because one of us tripped over something invisible. It was safe to say that me and Megen got on 'like a foot and foot rubs!'

When we reached the tent, we hugged each other goodbye and I slipped though the zips, hoping I wouldn't wake Kay up, or she was awake and doing something.
I got neither.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit short and pointless.
I'm sorry.

YAY. TWO STARS. ^^
Made my day. :D

But comment anyways?
I'll love you if you do! ^^

BIG CHEESQUEYS TO:

ScarletVampie

Pretty_Odd

bloodravyn

Because they all commented. :3