Status: updating as much as possible! ((school sucks))

Dear Diary, I Hate Mikey Way

The Beginning of What Seems Like The End for Me

Another day of school. Another day of hell with Mikey Way. He was the meanest kid in school, well to me at least. He's bullied me ever since I remembered, always and guess what lucky me, I've had and have all my classes with him. My life is a living hell with him and his gang of dorks. They ruled the school by aggression. Sometimes I actually think he purposely changes classes to torment me. Well that's my life, tortured by Mikey Way. No, I don't cut my self and no, I don't have mean parents.

My alarm beeped loudly awaking me from my slumber. I groaned as I slowly got out of my bed thanks my new big purple and yellow bruise on my side. THAT bruise and many more were made by Mikey Way. My enemy. I pulled off my pajamas and went to my closet to grab my favorite black skinny jeans and a Marilyn Manson band tee. Quickly putting my clothes on I rushed to my mirror and put on a thin layer on eyeliner
"Stormy, breakfast!" my mother hollered from the kitchen
"alright!" I hollered back
I grabbed my bag, leaning over sending me into another wince. I pulled up my shirt to see it, boy, did I regret it. It had gotten 2 times the size and a deeper purple. I walked out of my door almost still wincing in pain. My mother had cooked eggs and toast, yum... I sat down next to my dad that was reading the newspaper and munching on a quick granola bar.
"Is there something wrong honey, you seem in pain" my mother questioned setting down my plate
if you haven't already noticed, I didn't tell my mom my 'problem'
I accidentally touched the bruise in thought and winced with my words "YEah" I kind of emphasized as I hit the bruise.
"Okay Hun have a good day at school then"
I'll try. I didn't say anything I just walked out the door to start my journey, on foot to school. I tried hard not to be seen by anyone, especially them

"HEY STORMY HEAD'S UP!!!" I heard an all too familiar voice say. As soon as the wretched voice of Mikey Way caught my ear I was hit in the back of the head with a baseball at full speed. I fell backwards and stumbled onto the concrete. I felt their foot steps pass me and felt Mikey's kick me right on my bruise before they walked off laughing. I waited a few minutes to make sure they were long gone and it was safe. I opened one eye and looked around. No one. Thank the lord. I got up and began my walk to school AGAIN.

The beginning bell rang and I stumbled into class with my head still throbbing. The teacher began his boring lecture and I just pretended to listen with the dorks behind me poking me in the back. A crumbled piece of paper then landed directly on my desk. My curiosity caught the best of me and I opened it. It read: Stormy, you’re in for it after school -Mikey with a picture of him beating me up. I looked back at him with a death glare; all he did was pull one of his smirks at me, taunting me obviously.

Then the bell rang and I had my next class, PE that was the worst because there were no advisors so Mikey and his friends could do anything to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry so short it was just a teaser
comment+subscriptions=updates :]

-teh murderous maddy