Status: updating as much as possible! ((school sucks))

Dear Diary, I Hate Mikey Way

"My Name Is Bert McCracken, First of All..."

I woke up to a bright light in my face. My first thought was I was dead, and Mikey Way finally got his way. And he was probably jubilant about it. Then I heard a faint beeping noise. Thank God, I wasn't dead. I snapped back to reality and realized my head was aching with intense pain. I felt a slight pressure and guess I had a wrap on it. I opened my eyes again, and saw the angel that had saved me from my misery. He was sleeping soundly in the chair next to me. Where the hell am I and why is there a complete stranger sitting next to me.
I looked around a bit more as my eyes adjusted. I was in a hospital. Great the parents are going to love this. How am I supposed to say it "Oh hey mom and dad I'm in the hospital because the school bully almost killed me". Hahaha, no. I tried to move, and I couldn't. I started to panic because then I felt a neck brace around me. I was paralyzed. Thanks a heap Mikey.

"W-what happened?!" I asked, frantic, intending to no one.
The boy looked up and wiped his eyes and looked at me, looking like he didn’t remember either.
"Oh, you’re awake" he smiled. I didn't say anything back I didn't even know the guy. I think I made a confused look because he seemed to get closer to explain. He had long back hair that was fairly greasy, piercing blue eyes, and a scruffy yet intriguing facial feature.

"My name is Bert McCracken first of all. And I just came here a week ago from Utah" he smiled looking up at me, and then his face became serious.
"Y-you got beat up pretty bad by that Mikey kid. He kicked your head pretty hard, but the doctor hasn't got the results yet." my eyes bugged
"NO ONE CAN KNOW!!!" I yelled
"Shhh...Calm down I told then you fell down the stairs. And before you freak out again you can't move because you've been out for a couple hours and your limbs are numb from no movement." I still hadn't said a word, and I looked at my arm and my cut; it stung whenever I looked at it or heard his name.

"Why?" he asked. I pulled my legs up to my body and started to cry he rubbed my back awkwardly and said it was going to be okay.
"H-H-He's b-beaten m-m-me up for n-n-no r-reason s-s-since like kinder-rgarten." i cried. "I-I-I don't e-even kn-now w-w-why he d-does it to me. It's just been getting w-worst and I-I-I cut me with his initials to show my living hell." bawled leaning on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry" he said as we pulled apart.

"Did you see it happen?" I asked on the verge on tears again.
"Yes, the whole thing" he sighed looking at his hands. "They hurt you pretty bad, I can't believe they're that mean to an innocent girl." he shook his head in disbelief.
Then a tall man dressed in a long white coat holding a clipboard came into the door. We both looked up at him.

"Ummm..." he said looking over his clipboard
"It seems you have minor spine and skullular bruising." now it was my turn to freak out. My eyes bugged and I was ready to scream.
"Ah, ah, ah.." he said "try not to move as much as possible, now I have a police man here that wants to talk to you" he said
"o-okay" i choked out.
"Mr. McCracken" he said nodding.
"What?" he asked obviously not knowing what he meant. The doctor motioned his hand to the now open door.
"Oh." he blushed. And then he left...

only a few seconds later a police chief came in and sat down. He was heavy set with a Freddie Mercury mustache. His skin was a dark olive and his eyes were a hard brown.
"Now, Stormy, how are you feeling." he said ready to write whatever I said
"I'm in a fucking neck brace and I can't move how do you think I feel." god I hate being interrogated.
"Are there problems at home?" he asked concerned.
"No" I shook my head.
"Who's been doing these things to you?"
"Him"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long to update school sux ass these days XP

comments+subscribeage=updates

-Maddy