Status: updating as much as possible! ((school sucks))

Dear Diary, I Hate Mikey Way

I Never Felt Loved...Until Now

"Who has been doing these things to you?" the police man asked.
"Him" I answered
"Who, the young man who was in here? Who?" He asked frantic to get answer
"No not, him, him" I said again. I was now not looking the man in the eyes. I was in the fetal position on the hospital bed. Ready to cry mode for me.
"Who"
"M-m-m-m-" was all I could get out before I began crying my eyes out. I could not tell him, Mikey Would get cited and beat me until I actually did die. He sighed and was prepared to stay until gave him a name.

I heard him sigh again and felt Bert's eyes on me from the window. I was more of weeping rather than bawling now. I calmed down a bit and sat up with my eyes closed still. I heard the chief rearrange himself and got his clipboard again.
"Now, since you've calmed down, you have to tell me who does this too you or I can arrest you for not cooperating."
"alright" I sighed. As soon as I said that I began to think of an excuse, I'm clumsy? no...I play sports? no

"who does this too you" he asked again.
"I-I do it to myself" I squeaked out. Then I started to cry silently to make it more believable
"You what?"
"I said I do it to myself"
"alright, thank you, Miss Welsh, I'm going to go talk to your doctor now."
"B-bring Bert again, please" i said like I was begging.
"wh- oh, okay" he smiled

only a few seconds later Bert came almost swaggering in. He sat down next to me and looked at me until he broke the silence.
"What did you tell him?" he asked
"I told him I did it" I cupped my face in my hands and started to cry.
"Why?" he asked "Mikey needs to get punished for hurting you" he said rubbing my forearm
"Because Mikey would have beat me to death if I told the police, let alone my parents" I choked out
"You mean your parents don't know either?" he sounded sad almost
"No" I shook my head
"God, Stormy! you have to tell someone!" he roared coming out of his chair ready to walk out of the door
"No!" I said grabbing his arm at the last second. "When can I get out of here?" I asked
"A week" he said
"Ugh!" I sighed leaning back down on the bed
"What?"
"I have to do a project with Mikey this week" I sighed lying my head down again
"oh, should I tell him? I could bring your books and stuff and your homework and stuff" he smiled
"that would be awesome Bert, but I have to warn you when you tell Mikey to watch out, he likes to go low, If you know what I mean" i winked
"haha ya, hey I have to go" he sulked
"oh, okay thanks again I might have died if it weren't for you" I slightly waved.
"okay...*blush* bye Stormy" he said waving before he shut the door and left.

And now I have a lot of things to think about. I wonder if Mikey would actually come. I wonder if they're gonna just pound me when I get back or go soft. haha ya right.

I really like Bert. Wow my first, actual best friend. I can't wait for my mom to hear this. I wonder why someone would even help me. No one ever cared about me, but now someone does. wow.
Suddenly a nurse came in. She was plump, tan skin, and a mole right on her nose. She wasn't smiling and just came in to do what she does. She was rambling on about having to give me some pain medication again. I guess she had put it in because I began to feel very sleepy. I yawned consciously and drifted to sleep to dream about my hell once again. it was the first time we met, kindergarten...

I was running around the playground with my pig tails bouncing around. I climbed the jungle gym and played in the sand box. I got bored and decided to make some new friends on my first day of pre-school. I looked around and saw the other girls all in pink and crap. Ew.

I looked at some boys and they were throwing dirt clods at girls. But, hey I thought it might be fun. I walked over the sandbox and to the field where they were playing I went up to one with short brown hair and big glasses.
"hey can I play?!"I asked nicely
"no, get away your just a stupid girl" he said pushing me down. I shed a tear and before I could even get up one of the kids with a black fo-hawk threw a dirt clad right at my head. I began to cry more.

And from then on I new I was destined to not have friends, and be enemies with Him.


I was now awake but my eyes were still closed. I had that dream a lot, along with a lot of others that included him. I peaked my eyes open to see if anyone was in and saw no one. I passed time by whistling and looking around the room. Yet, my voice was still a bit hoarse. I went to see on my bedside table if there was anything to drink, I was parched. Then I saw a book. A black book with an apple in someones pale hands. My favorite book. Twilight.
(authors snippet: before I continue I'd like to conclude that, yes,I'm aware twilight was not published in this era, and I just like the book so deal with it)

I yanked it from the table and cracked it open. I saw on the title page it said "property of Bert McCracken" wow I would never expect a guy to read this. I laughed to my own inside joke and began to read. I had a copy at my house, and I remembered what page I was on. I loved this book. I felt like I could connect with Bella. She was also an outcast, and had a strange life. I couldn't relate to the part where she actually finds her true love. I was not to keen on that subject. I didn't believe people can just fall in love like she did. I never felt loved until now.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey readers i love you so much thank you so much I have 19 subscribers already!!!!!
thanks for all the lovely comments too. feel free to add me if you want to, i always need friends :)

spread the word bout teh story oh and whoo hoo Twilight movie on Friday!!!

comments+subscribe=more updates! :D