Let Me Stitch Your Broken Heart

Image
And thanks to xFree.Spiritedx (quizilla) for this banner!

Carly is a regular girl who endured a not-so-regular break-up. She got insanely nervous around her ex, whom she still loves, and was sure there was no hope for ever moving on. Then, after an especially difficult day at school, Carly met Colton. He promises to stitch her broken heart. Colton is different from any boy she's ever met. He's so gorgeous, so sensitive (Don't you dare call him a freak!), and completely out of this world! I mean, is he even human?
  1. Prologue
    This explains how Carly got her broken heart to start with.
  2. The Effect of the Ex
    This is where we find out just how much this break-up has affected Carly.
  3. Colton
    We learn (kind of) a lot about Colton in this chapter.
  4. Olive Garden
    Colton takes Carly out on a date and we hear from Scott for the first time.
  5. The Explosion
    You won't believe it. What the heck? No way! How could you?
  6. Colton's Story
    We learn about Colton's odd family in this chapter.
  7. Meet the Parents
    We meet Trina and Nashoba Black in this chapter. They're Colton's parents.
  8. Emotional Healing
    Colton has another power.
  9. Pain
    Colton seems to be extremely close to death and Carly doesn't know what to do. Then, some unexpected--and unwelcome--visitors show up.
  10. Blood
    Colton returns soon after the terrifying scene Carly witnessed. What happened? What were those creatures?
  11. Vampires, and Aliens, and Hybrids, Oh My!
    Carly learns about the creatures and more about vampires.
  12. The Realm
    Colton and Carly enter the realm of the creatures.
  13. Wolf
    Carly is alone in the wilderness when an extremely odd wolf-creature finds her.
  14. Secrets
    The secrets of Colton's past are revealed. READ AUTHOR'S NOTE FIRST!
  15. Faas's Deal
    Carly, Colton, and Yasmijin go before the ruler of Ceilidh. How will he handle the many problems at hand?
  16. Dog-Sitter
    Carly recieves her main job as Faas's slave.
  17. The Opal Room
    Secrets are revealed about Celildh and King Faas himself.
  18. Progress
    Carly make progress on her secret plan. WARNING: This chapter is rated PG-13 for *cough cough* certain suggestive content.
  19. Freedom
    It all comes together.
  20. The End
    They finally make it back to their own realm...what happens?
  21. Epilogue
    This is my favorite chapter next to Blood.