NCIS: Jethro's Secret

How long will it take for Jethro Gibbs to come clean with his crew? Long enough to expose them to danger?
  1. "D Is For Dangerous."
    "...and you should bear that in mind tonight, bear that in mind, yeah, you should bear that in mind tonight, bear that..."
  2. "Rhapsody Of Pain."
    "...this city's a different city today, this city's a different city to what it was last night, you couldn't have done that on a Sunday..."
  3. "John Nettles."
    "...and now that you're more than a part in the play, it's slightly easier to think what to say, you had us all, standing on our heads, doing our best tricks..."
  4. "The Morgue."
    "...I think you should know you're his favourite worst nightmare..."
  5. "Would You Save The Last Dance For Me?"
    "...you've got control of everyone's eyes, including mine..."
  6. "The Gimmicky Doll."
    "...and it doesn't take no Sherlock Holmes to see it's a little different around here..."
  7. "What Goes Around, Comes Around."
    "...calm down temper temper, you shouldn't get so annoyed..."
  8. "Curtains Close."
    "...frightened by the bite though it's no harsher than the bark, middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start..."
  9. "Docket #1."
    "...you just sounded it out, you're not coming back again..."
  10. "DiNozzo."
    "...nd the last thing they want is for the feeling to end..."