Missing One Inside Of Me

The More I Try To Look Away The More I'm Staring

Kimmy''s POV

We kept walking until we reached some rooms, that I'm guessing were the dressing rooms, there we're a bunch of couches and for my surprise Bullet For My Valentine guys were sitting there, I just stood there breathless, Matt Tuck was even hotter than I could ever imagine, of course I've seen Bullet live like 3 times, but never this close, I was drifted from my beautiful thoughts, by something even better, Matt Tuck!

"hey! you're the winners of the backstage passes, aren't you?" he said standing up, soon all the guys followed him as he shaked hands with Mark.

"yup, that's us" Mark answered calmly as he shook hands with Matt and the rest of the guys.

"and who's this beautiful young girl?" Matt said embracing me in a hug.

"I'm Kimm" I said blushing a light shade of pink, and gladly returning the hug.

Padge & Moose hug me gently but quickly cuz they seemed to be really catch up talking with Mark about something.

“hey kiddoe” Jay said as hugged me shyly and then joined Padge & Moose, they invited us to sit with them, Mark got a beer and well I, I got a soda, I do not like beer, and they didn’t have anything else, Mark being the big OVERPROTECTIVE brother he is, made me sit by his side.

Matt kept taking quickly glances at where I was sitting, and everytime our eyes met we would blush and smile nervously, of course Mark and the guys didn’t notice that, or Mark would be over Matt at anymoment..

We just kept laughing about every single word Jay would say, he was beyond funny, the Bullet guys were amazing, they were down to earth considering who they were, It’s almost been an hour since we arrived and not a single moment we’ve been in silence, and well let me tell you that I was enjoying, first the fact that Matt kept smiling at me and Second that this was clearly one of the best of my life, I thought nothing could be better, but let me tell you that I was wrong.

Some footsteps were heard in the corridors that lead to where we were, and for my biggest surprise, guess who they were, Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance were standing in all his glory, just a few meters behind us.

Zacky’s POV

I gently closed the door as I saw the guy and this girl which last name was supposed to be “Sullivan” continue walking through the hall, I continued fixing my tie, when Brian entered the room, I had to tell him what I saw, “ Brii?”

“yes Zack?” he said not even looking at me, as he finished putting his eyeliner.

“I have to talk with you” I said seriously.

“you’re not gay, are you?” Brian asked looking shocked at me.

“what? No!” I yelled at him, “ this is important Brii, really”

“kay, tell me what is it?”

“I think I might have found” I said making a pause …“Jimmy’s daughter”

“what?” Brian asked shocked, a smile filling his face, “ c’mon, we gotta tell Jimmy!” he said
bouncing up and down.

“Brian no!” I said.

“what?” he asked confused, “why? Are you crazy? He’ll be so happy”

“I know, I know, but I have a problem”

“what problem? Just tell me please you didn’t slept with her” he said looking at me horrified.

“you’re such a dick, of course not”

“What’s the problem then?” he asked racing an eyebrow.

“I’m not sure if she’s her real daughter” I said looking down.

“ and then why do you think she might actually be her daughter?”

“well you see” I said scratching the back of my neck, “ I was getting myself ready, when I heard this guys on the hall, I took a quick glance to see who they were, and there was this girl with icy blue eyes, same as Jimmy’s and that hair, light brown, just like Katie’s, and then was this guy who was with her, and called her Sullivan.”

“then what are you doubting about, icy blue eyes, light brown hair and Sullivan? Please Zacky it’s more than obvious” he said.

“I know okay, I know, it’s just that I don’t want to get Jimmy all excited what if she’s not her real daughter?” I asked sadly, just thinking about Jimmy being depressed again broke my heart.

“you’re right, so where’s this girl, let’s go and ask her some questions and that stuff”

“well I don’t know where she is, I’m not her babysitter you know? But I actually think she might not be that far”

“let’s get moving Vengeance, we’ve got a few hours left before the show starts”

“C’mon Gates.”

Brian and I left the room, and started walking through the halls, looking in every single room we found, but she wasn’t there, maybe we should ask the security guards or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! a chapter! (:
after all this long time! lol
Comment please
The rest of the a7x guys might be coming on the next chapter, I still don't know.
Title Credit: Bullet For My Valentine - Cries In Vain