Missing One Inside Of Me

How I Miss Someone 2 Hold, When Hope Begins To Fad

Jimmy’s POV

Today was the worst and the best day of my life, it’s kinda hard to explain how I’m feeling right now, today is been 16 years since she died, and 16 since she was born , the only problem is I haven’t seen her since then.

I contemplated the only picture I had of her, I took it the only time I was allowed to see her, she was so beautiful and she was just born, I can’t imagine how gorgeous she is right now.

“ I have bought you some presents for your b-day you know Kimmy?” I started talking to the picture, “since you were 5 I started buying presents for you, I know that by the time I find you, some of them would be useless, but I bought them just for you, I even bought you and ipod …” I trailed still contemplating the picture.

“and when you arrive home, you’ll see them all in your room, cuz yes you’ve got a room, no one has ever slept there, I’m waiting until the day you come home,” tears starting blurring my vision.

I was still talking to the picture when short shit knocked on the door, “ yes?” I asked putting the picture back into my wallet and wiping away my tears.

“Hey Jimmy, may I come in”

“y-yee-ah” I stuttered.

“you okay J?” Johnny asked walking to where I was standing, with my back facing him.

“y-yee-ss” I said trying my best to control my voice, but it didn’t work.

Johnny didn’t even say another word, he just spoon me around and hugged me, as I couldn’t hold it anymore, tears started cascading down my cheeks, ruining all of Johnny’s outfit, “ I-I’m so s-so-rry J-Joh-nnyy” I tried my best to apologize and stopped my sobs but it didn’t work as I was expecting.

Johnny knew the reason I was crying, “don’t worry Jimmy, we’ll find her”

“It’s been s-sii-xxt-een y-year-s-s Johnny” I whimpered, “s-sii-xxt-een fuckin’ years”

“ you’ve to be patient Jimmy, this takes time”

“how long do I have to be patient Johnny, I’ve waited 16 years and nothing gets better,” as soon as I said that, Matt walked into the room and when he heard he ran to hug me, I continued sobbing and it turned into a grupal hug, even Berry and Dibenedetto twins, Danny and Thor were there, the only ones who were missing were the guitarists.

Kimmy’s POV

I gently punched Mark on his sides and he directed his attention to me, “Markie, be discret, but turn around and watch who’s watching us” I said excitedly as the BFMV guys were talking ‘bout something.

Mark not following my instructions turned noisily to see Zacky & Syn who were standing there watching us, the BFMV guys noticed that and signal Zacky & Brian to get closer.

“hey guys!” Matt greeted them happily as they started walking our way.

“Matt!” Brian said as he hugged Matt and Zacky was doing the same with Jay, Padge and Moose.

“guys this are Mark and Kimmy” Padge introduced us to Syn and Zacky.

“it’s an honor” Mark and I said at the same time.

“the pleasure it’s all mine” Syn said shaking hands with Mark as I stood there debating what I should do.

“ Hey” Syn said giving me a warm hug.

“Mr. Gates it’s an honor” I said hugging him back.

“ohh please call me Brian” he said letting me go, and Zacky replaced him.

Danny appeared out of nowhere, “ Brian, Zack, you’re on stage in 10 minutes hurry up,” he said walking away.

“well we have to go” Zacky said, waving his goodbyes to everyone and hugging me again, same did Brian.

“we’ll se you guys later” Brian said as both of them walked away.

We continued talking with BFMV as we watched the a7x concert from the side of the stage, I didn’t even noticed when the rest of them got on, they started playing Critical Acclaim, and it was amazing, by the time they were as half of their set, The rev started searching for a bottle of water, which made him look to where I was standing, his eyes were a mixture of sadness and confusion as his eyes met mine, we just stared into each other eyes until Matt announced they were about to play Gunslinger, that’s when he looked back to his drumkit, but everytime he would got a chance, he would looked my way, it hurt to look at him and I didn’t knew why.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda sad chapter
poor Jimmy ):