Missing One Inside Of Me

I'm The 1st To Fall & The Last To Know

Jimmy's POV

who's this girl? what is she doing here? why does she look so familiar to me?

I kept asking myself questions as I played, well tried to play, cuz I messed up several times, hopefully no one noticed.

We were at the middle of our set and Matt approached my drum kit to take a bottle of water with him as Brian played a solo, " you sure you're okay Jimmy?" he asked taking a sip.

"Yeah" I answered still looking at the girl.

Matt followed my eyes, “She’s hot, I have to admit that” he made a pause “but don't you think is too young for you?" he chuckled.

“Dork" I slapped him playfully in the head, " I wasn't thinking of her like that"

"Then?"

“She reminds me of something, I don't know what though" I answered.

Matt chuckled and look towards Brian, “we’ll talk 'bout this later, Gates is almost done with his solo" he said throwing his bottle at me and turning around, “ but jimmy…”

“yeah?”

“ please close your mouth, you’ll catch something”

"you moron, I’ll teach you some respect later " I answered twisting my drumsticks in the air, as Brian finished his solo.

Matt smirked and walked to the front of the stage, patting Brian’s back, “okay those were good times, so this next song I want to send it out to all the men and woman that are protecting this country, protecting our rights, this is called Gunslinger” Matt said as the crowd cheered and Brian started playing the main riff.

I patiently wait until it was my turn to play, I kept taking quick glances at the girl, and her eyes looked hurt, just as mine, but why? How can a little girl like her looked so hurt? She’s just a child, she’s so young, what kind of problems could a teen have?

I tried to concentrate in what I was playing, but it didn’t worked, after 4 more songs we finished our set.

Kimmy’s POV

The concert was amazing, they finished their set by playing: A little piece of heaven.

As the Avenged guys walked backstage, I couldn’t stop looking at the rev, first he was drop dead gorgeous and hell of an awesome drummer, and second I couldn’t help but noticed that Mark was right his eyes were similar to mine.

“ already got a crush?” Mark drifted me from my thoughts.

“yeah” I answered playfully.

“and whose ass do I have to kick?” he answered placing his arms around my waist.

“ummm …” I trailed, “ let me think … I think it starts with M”

“ohh, really?” he questioned.

“yup, Max? Mikey? Matteo?” I questioned scratching my chin playfully, “ or maybe Matt? or Mark? Geezh I can’t remember”

“you moron” he said playfully smacking my arm lightly.

“but you still love me”

“more than anything” he said placing a little kiss on my cheek.

I didn’t noticed that by the time I was talking with Mark the BFMV’s roadies were already setting their instruments, until Matt Tuck came, “ hey” he said shyly.

“ hey” Mark answered for me.

“ can I talk to her a second dude?” he said with a big grin.

“ hurt her, and I’ll kill you” Matt’s smile fade as Mark walked away.

“though guy huh?” Matt asked when Mark was far enough.

“not really” I chuckled, “he’s all cheesy inside”

He chuckled as well “so is he your boyfriend?”

“Mark?” I asked laughing lightly and Matt nodded, “ no” I assured him.

“really?”

“yup, he’s my best friend” I answered with a proud smile.

“ so that means, I can ask you out?” he questioned with puppy eyes.

I blushed like crazy and he chuckled, “ I’m assuming that’s a yes, right?”

A goofy smile appeared at my face and he kissed my cheek lightly, “ let’s get back, before your friend rips my head” he smirked.

“kay” his smile was contagious, so he made me smile.

He took my hand and led me to where Mark was standing impatiently, taping his foot against the floor, “it was about time” Mark exclaimed ripping me apart from Matt’s gaze.

“Mark!” I exclaimed hitting his arm softly.

“guess I have to go” Matt said “I’ll see you around Kimm, you too Mark” he said turning around for the last time before walking away.

I didn’t noticed that Matt had given me a paper when we were holding hands, it was a cellphone number and a quote at the end: “hearts burst into fire”

I had just met Matt and I was falling heels over head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the time without updates guys.
I'm kinda stuck, and no matter how much I'd write this chapter, I would never like it, but here it is.

So this chapter goes up to: brittany21895 you made my day with your comment, thanks (:
it’s nice to know, someone likes what I write.

Anyways credit for the title is for : boys like girls - heels over head.