Missing One Inside Of Me

It Means More Than You Could Ever Know

Zacky’s POV

We walked backstage after a pretty tired show as the BFMV guys walked on stage, we were the main band but for obvious reasons (that means Jimmy being depressed) we were not going to play at last, so we just played before Bullet who agree to change with us just for tonight.

While I was playing the girl wouldn’t leave my mind, she looked so familiar, but I wasn’t 100% sure that it was her, the girl we lost 16 years ago, I needed to find her.

The last time I saw her she was with Bullet, so now their on stage, she shall be … “Eureka!” I thought to myself as I walked to the other side of the stage, and I was right, she was standing there watching Bullet perform, but she was alone, where did her friend go?

I didn’t knew what to say so I just went and said the first thing that was on my mind, “hey”

Great she wasn’t even aware I was there, but at least it caused her to turn around and look at me, “ hey” she answered back as her mouth formed an “o” shape.

“ how ya’ doing?” I asked shyly, great I was Zacky V and I couldn’t think of something to say.

“Cool” she answered, “you?”

“fine, enjoying the show?” god I was stupid I was trying to flirt with the one who could be my bestfriend’s lost daughter.

“yeah, bullet is amazing” she answered looking to the stage, “ but you were beyond great” she said looking back at me.

Kay, have to admit it she was hot and smart, I like it, and a lot!

Concentrate Vengeance, concentrate “ well thanks, do I get a name?”

“ yeah” she said with a light smile, “the name’s Kimm”

“well I’m Zacky, I’m assuming you already knew that right?” god why was I being so damn stupid!

“I knew that” she chuckled and I blushed.

“and what brings you here?” I asked her.

“well my bestfriend, the guy who was with me before, got some backstage passes for my b-day” she said excited.

“ really?” I asked and she nodded, “that’s nice”

“yup” she said smiling.

Her smile was contagious, “so when it’s your b-day?”

“today” she said simply with a big grin.

I was left with no words, her b-day was today, her name was Kimm, I think I heard her last name was Sullivan, there’s only 1 thing left, “how old are you?”

“ Today I’m 16” she answered proudly and I just stared like a big idiot, I had found Jimmy’s lost daughter and I couldn’t even talk.

She waved her hand in front of my face and I reacted, “ sorry, I kinda spaced out”

“it’s my b-day that amazing to zone out the great Mr. Zacky V?” she asked smirking

“you have no idea”

She really didn’t have a clue what that meant to us, Jimmbo would finally be happy again like he was before this whole thing, this was beyond amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I've got no time and no inspiration ):

This is my last update from today until Wednesday, cuz I'm going to the beach :D and well that means no updates.

Really would it kill you to comment?