Missing One Inside Of Me

Memories Are Calling

Kimm's POV

I was watching Bullet from the side of the stage, well I think watching Bullet it's not the correct definition, let's start this again, I was watching MATT TUCK from the side of the stage, while Mark went to the bathroom.

I've gotta thank that Mark wasn't there cuz I was drooling all over Matt's body: his hair ... his arms ... his eyes ... and his voice, oh god his voice!

It was amazing, and every now and then, Matt would look to the side of the stage and smile to me, I couldn't be happier, or so I thought.

"hey" a voice I knew very well snapped me from my thoughts.

I slowly turned around to be met, by the one and only Zacky V, "hey" I answered back, still not believing he was actually talking to me.

I mean why is he bothering, why me? ... “ how ya’ doing?” he questioned.

“Cool” I answered the best I could, "you?"

“fine, enjoying the show?” he asked

“yeah, bullet is amazing” I said making a pause and looking towards the stage where Matt eye’s met mine and we shared a little smile, “ but you were beyond great” I said looking back at Zacky, who I almost forgot was there.

“ well thanks” he answered smiling, “do I get a name?”

“ yeah” I said smiling as well, “the name’s Kimm”

“well I’m Zacky” he said, “I’m assuming you already knew that right?” he asked ashamed.

“I knew that” I chuckled and he blushed.

“and what brings you here?” he said looking towards the stage and then back to me.

“well my bestfriend, the guy who was with me before, got some backstage passes for my b-day” I answered excitedly, remembering how much I have to thank Mark when this is over.

“ really?” he asked and I nodded “ that’s nice”

“yup” no one could bring my smile down this time.

He smiled as well “so when it’s your b-day?”

“today” My grin couldn’t be any bigger.

He was lost in his thoughts until he questioned “how old are you?”

“ Today I’m 16” I answered proudly as he just stared at me, what was so amazing?

He continued staring and it was kinda funny so I just waved my hand in front of his face and he reacted, “ sorry, I kinda spaced out”

it’s my b-day that amazing to zone out the great Mr. Zacky V?” I asked smirking.

“you have no idea.”

“ well I’m proud, now I can tell my pals I spaced out Mr. Zacky V”

“ohh just Zacky”

“well now I can tell my pals I spaced out Zacky” I said making sure that I put quotations

when I said Zacky as he laughed lightly.

Jimmy’s POV

I was walking randomly backstage trying to find Zacky, the dickhead kept my wallet after I bought him a six pack and now he is M.I.A.

I wanted to go to a bar and give myself a breathe but I couldn’t leave without my wallet, that dork, when I found him …

I kept wondering a million ways to murder Zacky, and I’ve gotta say some of them were pretty good, and if I wasn’t as depressed as I was, I would have at least tried one of them.

“Where did that fucker went?” I mumbled to myself as I passed our dressing room.

“what?” Matt asked peeking his head from the door.

“have you seen Zacky?” I asked angrily.

“yeah, last time I saw him he was talking with the girl”

“what girl Matt?” I asked.

“the one you were staring at like a pedo”

“Not funny Matt, but thanks” I said walking away not even giving him a chance to answer, I’m not a fucking pedophile.

I passed short shit and Brian as I tried to reach the hallway that lead to the stage, they both called after me but I ignored them, the only thing I wanted in this very moment was to get out of there and drown my problems in JD like any other February 28.

“Finally” I thought to my self as I saw Zacky talking with a girl who was with her back facing me.

When Zack saw that I was walking towards him, his face grew as palid as a vampire and he started stuttering, “ hey Zacky” I said standing a few steps away from the teenager.

“h-hee-y-y J-Jii-mm-y” he said nervously.

The girl directed her attention towards a guy that called her name, “Kimm” he yelled, “Kimm” again, that’s when the girl turned around and when her face met mine, she was the living memory of my Katie, carrying her hair and her smile, with the biggest and the most gorgeous blue eyes I’ve ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
really guys, a comment just takes a minute form your busy life.
Credit goes to Bullet - Say Goodnight