Missing One Inside Of Me

You're Just Too Scared To Ask

Jimmy’s POV

My mind was blocked, I was paralyzed, I couldn’t move, and the guy kept calling “Kimmy, Kimmy.”

“Markie” she said excitedly, running to where he was and hugging him, “c’mon, I want you to meet someone” she said tugging on the guy’s sleeve.

“Jimmy” “Jimmy” I heard my name being called several times by Zack, but my eyes were set on the girl who was still dragging the guy towards us.

“James!” he said punching my arm, which cause me to react.

“What?” I asked, I still couldn’t take my eyes off the girl who was talking with that guy, but at least I was answering now.

“I don’t know, it’s just that you wouldn’t react” he said truthfully.

“ Do you know who she is, Zach?” I asked ignoring completely Zacky’s last words.

“ Y-ye-ea-ah” he stuttered.

“ And?”

“W-we-ell, sh-ee ii-is ...”

That was all Zacky could say cuz for my surprise the girl and the guy were now standing in
front of us. We fell on an uncomfortable silence, neither Zacky, the girl or the guy would say something, and I was way too shocked to talk.

After what seemed to be hours, Zacky broke the silence, “Kimm, Mark, this is Jimmy” he
said introducing myself.

Kimm? Kimm? Is this real? Could she my babygirl? I wouldn’t react or move, so Zacky
punch me lightly in the ribs, “ohh hey”

“Forgive him, he’s just a little bit tired after the show”

I couldn’t hold it any longer, “your name’s kimm?” I asked.

“Yup” she answered with a little smile, a sad one I have to say, it’s not the one I saw when
he was talking with Zack.

“How old are you?”

“Sixteen”

“Sixteen?” I asked again and she nodded.

“Dude” Zacky trailed, he knew that if she was not what I was looking for, I would drown in
depression again , but I didn’t care, I had a feeling she was special.

“Where are you from?” I kept questioning.

“ Huntington Beach, Cali”

The guys, that I think I heard his name was Mark and Zacky stayed quiet, while she was answering all my questions without asking why, I felt like if I was FBI, but she didn’t seemed to care.

“Why are you here?”

“For his b-day” Mark answered and intertwined kimmy’s hand with his, a rage of jealousy
ran through my body.

Zacky knew myself better than I and noticed that, “Jimmy” he said again, but this time nothing he said would make me stop.

“When is your b-day?”

“February ...”

“hey, hey Zach, Jimmy!” Matt Tuck cut her off as he walked off stage and putting his arm around her tiny shoulders, “ I see you met my friends kimmy & Mark.” I swear if I could kill Matt now, I would.

She blushed, while Mark and Matt hugged, Zacky stood there in silence and I just nodded, “ so what are you going to do tonight Kimm?” Matt asked.

“Nothing, I think”

“Ohh come on, you won’t be 16 everyday”

“Today is your b-day?” I asked shocked.

“Yeah”

“ So why don’t all of us have dinner together?” Matt asked looking at Zacky and I, “wouldn’t
be especial to share your b-day with A7X and BFMV?” he questioned excitedly.

“ Well, I don’t know, is that okay Mark?” she asked.

“ We can do whatever you want babygirl, today it’s your b-day” he answered.

“I’m guessing that’s a yes” Matt assured excitedly.

“I think it is” Kimm said.

“Ok, let’s meet at the pier at 8 and there we’ll se where do you want to go, does that sounds
good?” Matt questioned

“Sure” Mark and Kimmy answered.

“I’ll go tell the guys, Zach and Jimm would tell a7x won’t you guys?”

I was way too pissed and shocked to say something, so Zacky answered, “sure, we’ll tell the guys and meet you there”

“Well, then we will see you later” Kimm said.

“Kay” Matt said and hugged her, again the jealousy was killing me.

“Bye guys” both of them, said walking to the main hallway.

“Bye” zacky answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
update!! Yay!!! (:
well since I'm sick, i was not allowed to go out today, wich gave me a lot of spare time and here's the product of it :D
Comments Please.