Missing One Inside Of Me

I Know That This Will Break Me

Kimm’s POV

It’s been almost 20 minutes since Zacky and Jimmy left the restaurant, the guys asked for the check and the wouldn’t let me pay anything, “please Matt, let me pay” I begged for the millionth time.

“you already know the answer kid” he said placing his credit card under the check as another waiter came and took it, “This goes by the Avenged house.”

“Don’t even dare to complain Kimm” Syn warned me.

“you guys are evil”

“we’re not, it’s your b-day, everybody thinks it’s fair enough right?” Johnny asked.

I opened my mouth to complain, same did Mark, but Jay cut us out, “save both opinions, since you’re the kids, you don’t count”

“we’re not kids!” Mark complained and I pouted.

“ohh you look so cute pouting!” Brian exclaimed happily and I blushed, “you look just like Jimmy!”

Matt and Johnny exchanged worried looks, Mark just smiled and gave me the “I told you” look, I just stared at Brian awkwardly, “but we’re not kids!” I complained again.

“you’re” Matt Tuck said placing a cigarette between his perfect lips as the waiter approached our table and handed Matt his credit card.

“I’m sorry sir, but you’re not allowed to smoke inside” The waiter said, “I’m afraid I’m going to ask you to smoke outside or quit please sir”

“okay, thanks” Matt said, “ let’s go outside” he stand up and started walking to the main entrance.

The rest of the guys followed as Moose and Padge lighted a cigarette of their own, so did Brian, we stand at the entrance of the restaurant looking for the 2 members of Avenged who were M.I.A. until we heard yelling coming through the parking lot, “You motherfucker, watch your mouth …“ Jimmy yelled, but I didn’t catch the rest.

The Avenged faces grew pale and they started running to the lot, following the voices: “She doesn’t even know it!” Zacky yelled back.

“ I was planning on telling her tonight but you ruined everything!” Jimmy answered, the more we ran, the louder the yells got.

“I didn’t do a thing, you’re a such a pussy, you have no balls to go in there and tell her she’s your fuckin’ daughter!” Zacky yelled as loud as he could, “That’s right! Kimm’s your fuckin’ daughter!”

By the time he said that, we were standing behind them, “I’m what?” I asked confused, this is not true, my parents are dead.

“ohh shit” Zacky muttered.

Zacky’s POV

This Is not the way Jimmy planned to tell her, I let my anger spill something that was not supposed to be spilled, at least not like that, what am I supposed to do now?

“umm yeah about that …” Jimmy trailed.

“yes?” Kimm asked confused, by now, Matt and Brian were on Jimmy’s side, Johnny was loyally standing with Kimmy and Mark, and the bullet guys were clueless about what they were watching.

“I know this is not the best moment or the place to tell you, but I’ve got no choice” Jimmy said with his head hanging low, Johnny, Matt and Brian sent me death glares, I am so dead.

“I really don’t know what you’re talking ‘bout” Kimmy admitted scratching the back of her neck gently, as Mark approached her side and took her hand in his.

“ it’s just that … well” Jimmy was so nervous he was playing with his hands, he wouldn’t look Kimmy in the eyes.

“yeah?” she asked nervous too, and I have to say they look so alike now, both playing with his hands, and those gorgeous blue eyes stuck in the ground.

“just say it Jimmy” brian said, placing a hand on Jimmy’s shoulder squeezing it lightly, Jimmy smiled.

“It’ll be okay, and we’re always here” Matt said flashing a reassuring smile to him.

“Thanks guys” Jimmy said, “Well Kimmy, I … I” Jimmy turn to look at Johnny and he nodded his head, “I-I a-a-mm y-you-ur fa-ath-er” he stuttered.

“you, you what?” Kimmy asked as Mark and the BFMV guys exchanged confused looks, now everyone was looking at kimm.

“I am your f-at-he-er” Jimmy said with more confidence but his voice broke at the simple word: father.

“you, you’re not my father, my parents are dead” she snapped coldly and Mark gave her hand a lightly visible squeeze, which I have to say send a rage ofjealousy anger
through my body.

“that’s not true” Jimmy defended himself.

“it is, they are dead for me, they died the day the abandoned me” her eyes, were no longer the beautiful sky blue I knew, with that awesome light of happiness and innocence, they were dark blue mixed with gray as the cloudiest sky, but as icy as a thunder could be, full of light, but this was a different light, one that I’ve never seen.

“Who told you that?” Jimmy asked lightly mad.

“No one, I figured it out by myself” Kimm answered, I could see hate in her eyes.

“Well that’s not true, I never gave up on you” Jimmy said softening his tone.

“You’re not my father, okay?” she assured madly, Jimmy was left out of words and everybody was staring at both of them, Kimmy started pulled Mark’s hand and started dragging him to their car.

“Kimmy wait!” Jimmy yelled but she wouldn’t turn back.

“Kimm!” Padge yelled again but the girl didn’t stop, everyone was so shocked that nobody went after her, we watched the car pull from the lot until it was out of sight.

Jimmy, didn’t even talk, he just walked to our SUV like a robot, Matt followed him pushing me out of his way, “Well Done Zacky” he said madly, as I tried hard not to fall from his push.

Brian passed next to me “Find a ride home” he said walking away, without even looking back, I saw him get into the SUV and disappear.

The only one left from our crew was Johnny who had called a cab, “where are you going?” I asked him.

“none of your business” he said getting into the cab.

The Bullet guys were paralyzed on their spot, but when they snapped back to reality, they just walked away, I was alone, and I knew I deserve it.

I sat on the sidewalk and pulled out my cell phone, I was about to dial the only number I knew by heart: Matt’s, I knew that my little brother wouldn’t let me down, “Very Low Battery” the screen flashed before my phone went dead, great!

I started searching for my wallet so I could get a cab, then I remembered I had left it in the SUV, “Fuck!” I yelled through an empty parking lot, as I hugged my knees tightly against my chest.

“ Do You need a ride?” I heard a familiar voice behind me.

“Jay?” I asked confused as he sat next to me, “what are you doing here?”

“Zack, I know you since kindergarten, I was not going to let you alone in a parking lot, you deserve it though” he chuckled.

Jay made me smile, “What about Tuck, Padge and Moose?” I didn’t want any of his band mates getting mad with him for helping the traitor.

“Matt and Moose drove home with Padge” he answered simply and I sighed.

“Want to head back home, it’s going to rain you know Zee” he said as lightening filled the dark sky, illuminating everything in it’s way.

“thanks Jay” I said as he helped me to stand up, and we walked to his black BMW.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long Chapter!
There she knows!! (:
I'm sorry it took so long, I was trying to find the best way to write this chapter and it ended up like this, so tell me what you think a comment won't kill you.

Credit Title: Good Charlotte - The Truth