Missing One Inside Of Me

Tell Me Are You Nervous?

Still Jimmy's POV

"what about Kimmy?" I asked again, Johnny didn't answer, Matt and Brian were staring at him, but he stil wouldn't answer, so I grabbed him by the collar, "I said what about Kimm, Johnny!" I yelled.

"I .. I .. I t-ta-a-lke-ed t-to he-er" he stuttered, fear eminent in his eyes.

I put Johnny back, and he fixed his shirt, "I'm sorry johnn, didn't mean to talk to you like that" I apologized sincerely, he was being a victim of my shity mood.

"Why did she said Johnny?" Matt asked impatiently,curiosity in his eyes, as he bounced on his sit like a little kid.

"She wants to meet with Jimmy again" he explained nervously, afraid of the reaction he could get form all of us.

"What?!" we chorused, well more like yelled.

"Yeah, I explained everything to her" he said gaining self-confidence.

"Really?" Brian asked, I was way too shocked to talk.

"Yup, she's a really nice kid." he smiled.

"How did you find her?" I questioned, grinning like a mad man.

"I followed her" Johnny stated proudly.

"Hell, this is awesome man" Matt exclaimed.

"Yeah" was all my voice let me said.

Kimm's POV ... Next Day.

Johnny called me early this morning, said he had already talked to Jimmy and we agreed to meet at 11:00 Am in starbucks so we could talk, I was nervous as hell, what am I supposed to say, or do?

"Kimms?" Mark asked knocking on my door which was half-opened.

"yeah?" I answered sitting on my bed, with a bunch of clothes gattered on it.

"It's almost time Kimm, why are you still in pj's?" he said kindly, taking a seat next to me.

"I don't know what to wear" I confessed.

"You've never cared what to wear Kimm" he frowned, "Plus whatever you wear will make you look gorgeous, like always," he smiled, his hazel eyes shining as bright as the sun.

I smiled back, "Thanks Markie" I said as he tackled me with a hug.

"That's my girl, now hurry up, or you'll be late" he said walking to the door and closing it gently.

Mark, the only thought of his name made me smile, my bestfriend, my family, my everything, what would I do without him?

I quickly took a shower, got changed and walked downstairs,but for my surprise no one was at the living room, where could they be?

"C'mon Jack" I heard Jay yell from outside.

I opened the door, and find Mark laying on the grass, as the twins played soccer, " Morning Kimmy" Jack greeted me.

"Morning Guys" I greeted 'em back.

"Ready Beautiful?" Mark asked, standing up from the grass.

I blushed terribly, "Y-yah" I babbled.

"Where are you two guys going?" The twins asked.

"It's a long story, we will tell you later" I answered as I ruffled their hair.

" 'kay," They agreed.

"Bye guys" Mark waved as we got in the car.

The car ride which actually was really fast, was full of Mark jokes about how the radio sucked, and stuff like that, it actually made me relax a lot, cause I was so nervous it semmed I was about to choke, "We're here Kimms" he said turning off the car.

"O-ok-kay" The nerves were back.

"Call me when you're done, and I'll pick you up, kay babe?" he asked as he opened the passenger's door for me.

"Yeah" I answered blankly, then the reality hit me, Mark walked to the car and was about to start it, "Mark wait!" I yelled.

"What's wrong Kimm?" he asked.

"You're not going to stay with me??!" I freaked out.

"Kimm" Mark said turning it off and opening the door, I steped back so he could get out of the car, "I really think you should to this alone"

"But Mark I need you" I pleaded

"I'm here baby, and you know it" he smiled, that smile that could daze anyone, the smile that gave me confidence, the smile I loved, "it's just that you two need to talk, in PRIVATE" he said making emphazis on private.

I smiled back, Mark always knew how to make me feel safe, "Okay."

"It'll go perfect, I'm sure" he assured me, and embraced me in a hug.

I hugged him back for dear life and he placed a kiss on top of my head, "Thanks Markie."

"No problem Kimm" he said letting me go, "Now go in there, and make me proud"

I grinned and walked to the door, I saw mark drove off, and I got in, I was looking for Jimmy like a lost puppy, but he wasn't in sight. "Maybe he's not here yet Kimm, calm down" I whispered to myself.

"Ohh, but I'm here" I heard a voice behind me, a voice I knew really well.

I turned around slowly, just to meet his eyes, " W-wh-at a-are y-yo-uu d-doi-ing h-he-ere?" I stuttered and he smiled mischiviously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, I know, but it's a cliffhanger haha (:
sorry guys, another update will be up tomorrow , probably, or maybe today if I have enough time.

yeah, so make your bets ... who's there?
Title's by Rock kills Kid - Are You Nervous?