Missing One Inside Of Me

Zacky?

Jimmy's POV

"C'mon guys, hurry up" I said dragging Brian out of the SUV.

"I'm coming, Jeez, it's way too early James!" he complained, as Johnny and Matt were already out, and waiting for us.

"C'mon Brian, let's just go inside with Jimmy, see if Kimm's there, then you can go back to sleep." Matt comforted Brian.

"Yeah right, after this comes soundcheck" he complained again.

I rubbed Brian's messy hair in a friendly way, he smiled at me, "You know I'm jokin' right slimmy?"

"Sure Brii," I assured him, as one of his arms was placed on my shoulder.

"Awww" Matt and Johnny chorused.

"Shut up" Brian shut them as we entered the starbucks. Brian opened the door and a tall guy, with black short hair and green eyes, bumped into Brian, " Get out of my way" he yelled, fixing his shirt, and pushing him.

"What's your problem kid?" he yelled after him, but the kid didn't turned around, so Brian left it.

As soon as I stepped in, my nerves started to rise, my heart beated fast, "Can you see her?" Johnny asked.

I turned my head around, looking for Kimmy, "There she is!" Matt exclaimed excitedly.

She was talking with some random guy, "But who is she talking to?" Johnny asked.

"Don't Know" I shrugged, as we started walking in their direction, Kimmy's back was facing us, we were about 2 ft from them, when Brian talked, "Zacky?" he whispered confused.

"Where?" Matt asked.

"Isn't that Zacky?" Brian asked.

"Who?" Johhny questioned looking around.

"The guy over there, the one with Kimm" Brian said pointing to Kimmy, all of us turned to look at them.

"That's not Zacky, Brian" Matt said.

"Of course it is, I would recognize him anywhere" he assured us.

I turned my attention back to them, I stared deeply at the guy, Brian was right, those eyes were unmistakeable, how did he dare to be here, with her, "It is him" I growled lowly.

"What is he doing here?" Johnny asked confused, but what happened next made me lose my temper, I didn't wait for anyone's response, I just walked to where that fucker was hugging my kid, and punched him right in the eye.

Zacky fell to the floor and Kimmy stared at me in shock, I knelt next to him, "What the fuck?" Zacky questioned confused.

"How do you dare fucker?" I asked angrily grabbing him by the shirt.

"Jimmy!" I heard the guys yelling behind us.

"I said how do you dare!" I yelled to him, as he stared at me in shock.

"I - I - I" he stuttered.

"He was just helping me" Kimmy defended him.

I was about to punch Zacky again when the guys got me off him, "Let me go, Let me go" I yelled at Matt and Brian who were holding me.

Kimmy knelt next to zack and helped him up, how could she be on his side?
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame, I know ):
I'm sorry is so short, but I'll update again tomorrow :D
thanks for the 2 comments guys (: