Missing One Inside Of Me

Hurt, Pissed, Confused & Sympathetic Looks

Johnny's POV

Matt and Brian were grabbing Jimmy, "Let me go, guys" he yelled angrily trying to yank away.

"Let's go outside" Matt whispered lowly to Brian, as he nodded towards the crowd that was now surrounding us.

"Johnny" Brian said pointing to zacky as he and Matt practically dragged Jimmy outside.

I nodded, grabbed Zacky by the arm, and set him on his feet, Kimmy was at Zacky's side
all the time which was driving Jimmy crazy. I let go of Zack, and went to talk with the cashier.

A blonde guy with long hair which covered his face, was behind the counter, he was wearing an Avenged tee behind his uniform, "Hey" I said standing in front of him.

"H-h-hey" he stuttered nervously.

"Can I ask you something kid?"

"Y-y-eeah, a-anythi-ing Mr. Ch-hri-ist" he was clearly a fan.

"We have a show to play in about" I said checking my watch, "half an hour."

"I know"

"You know?"

"Yeah, I've got tickets" he grinned brightly.

"ohh, I guess I'll see you there then?"

"Sure" he answered quickly, "I mean, I suppose" he blushed.

"That's great" I smiled at him, "But we have a problem"

"What's the problem?" he asked confused.

"If you call police, we'll have a drummer and a guitarist to bail out, which means we won't
be able to make it" I explained.

"Ohh no, I won't call police" he assured me.

"Thanks dude" I said extending my hand, he gladly shook it with the biggest smile on his face.

"No problem Mr. Christ"

"Call me Johnny" I smiled.

"Max" he said.

"Okay Max, what if I change your tickets, for some backstage passes, would that be okay?"

The kid grinned like crazy and nodded, "Okay, look, you’ll hand this to Jason or Matt Berry, you know who they are right?" I asked and he nodded again, poor kid couldn't even talk, "They'll let you in immediately" I said handing him a paper with my signature and some instructions.

I walked to where Kimm was sitting with Zacky, examinating his now black eye; I grabbed him by the arm and he complained, " hey!"

"You better shut up" I didn't even look him in the eye, but he got it and shut it.

"Johnny he was just helping me" kimmy defended him.

"Let's just go outside Kimm," she nodded as we walked to the exit, but before stepping out, " See you there Max, don't be late, you're our special guest tonight"

When we walked outside, Jimmy was sitting on the sidewalk, Matt and Brian by his side, we just stood there in silence, Kimmy and Zack looked like some kind of guilty kids, who had just eaten a cookie before dinner and got caught.

" I ..." Zack tried to said but we all cut him off.

" We ... " it was Kimmy's turn to try, but we all stared at her, Jimmy looked hurt, Brian confused, Matt pissed at Zacky and I looked sympathetically at her.

"We'll solve this later, we have a show to play" Matt said, well more like ordered.

Everyone but Kimm walked to the SUV, "Why aren't you walking?" Brian asked nicely.

"Mark is coming to pick me up" she answered.

"Tell him, you'll spend the rest of the day with us, we'll get you home later" Matt practically ordered again.

"Okay" Kimmy didn't question an did as told.

The road to the venue was very uncomfortable, pure silence filled the SUV and Matt didn't even turned the radio on, we got to the venue and Matt, Jason, Danny, Thor, started attacking us with questions.

"Where the hell were you guys?" MB asked.

"You're out in 10 minutes" Danny said.

Zacky and Brian were the first ones to dissapear to grab their guitars, then Jimmy went to look for some drumsticks, Matt was talking with JB about his microphone, " Want to come to get my bass?" I asked kimm, who looked confused.

"Sure" she said lowly, this was going to be a long, long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeeyyy guys (:
sorry for not updating earlier, some stuff came along ...
but here's the update, if I have time another will be up by friday.