Missing One Inside Of Me

Even Though We Won, I Still May Lose

Kimm’s POV

As soon as we got to the venue, everyone was asking questions, I was lost in my thoughts thinking how in hell was I going to explain that Zacky was just helping me, to get rid of that jackass called Jake.

" Want to come to get my bass?" Johnny asked.

“sure” I answered lowly, following him through a large corridor.

“where is your bass?” I asked.

“I left it at the dressing room”

“Okay”

We walked into the dressing room and Johnny closed the door behind us, he started searching for his bass and I sat on the couch, again I was thinking to myself, when I heard a soft voice.

“why?” he asked, now with his bass on hand.

I was about to answer when Matt stormed through the door, grabbed Johnny by his shirt and dragged him out of the room, “I said we were going to talk about this later, it’s way too fucking late” he said trying to sound calm, it didn’t work though.

I followed them both, Brian was already waiting for them, since they were supposed to enter from the right side. I took a glance at the other side of the stage were Zacky and Jimmy were waiting, Jimmy kept his eyes focused on us, so did Zack, he didn’t dare to look
at Jimmy, after what seemed hours they finally got on stage.

I was watching the show from the side when someone covered my eyes, "Guess who's it?" a soft voice said.

"umm I don't know" I answered sincerely.

"Guess"

"umm Padge?" I asked.

"No" he chuckled, "but close, he's a friend of mine"

"Matt?"

"It wasn't that hard, was it?" he smiled takin' his hands from my eyes, and hugging me gently.

"I guess not" I smiled, and he let me go.

We stood in silence watchin' the show, the guys had just finished gunslinger when Matt said, "They're amazing"

"Yeah" I admitted.

"Hey" he said, "I was wondering, maybe u know, we could go & have some dinner after the show" he babbled, and blushed a little.

He was so cute, "I'd love the idea Matt" I said and he grinned, "but maybe some other time, I'm sorry, but I have to fix some things with the guys" I admitted saddly.

His grin, soon faded, being replaced with a warm smile, "It's okay, maybe some other time"

"thanks" I smiled back.

The tention between the guys was obvious, no one would go anywhere near zacky, not even brian & that was worrying the fans, everybody knew syn & zacky would always play back to back, but not tonight.

The guys had finished their show & that meant I had to go too, "hey Matt, got to go, I'm sorry" I smiled weakly.

"it's okay" he smiled back, "but i'm actually hoping that we can have dinner soon"

That made me blush, "believe me I'm lookin' forward to it"

The guys were just walkin' backstage & Johnny was waiting for me, "Bye kid" he said huggin' me gently & rubbin' my back.

"Bye Matt" I said walking away with Johnny.

Now I had to prepare for the difficult part, the talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
updateeees :D
long time, i'm sorry ): but I promise I'll update more within the next few days.
this is for u memiiuu hahaha

credit for the song is A7X - M.I.A.
R. I. P. The Rev ):