Missing One Inside Of Me

Deal With It

Jimmy's POV

We finished playing the show, normally we would have lingered a little bit on the stage, maybe played another song, but not tonight.

The five of us walked automatically off the stage & directly to the dressing room, everybody entered and Matt closed the door, Brian and Johnny sat on the couch, Zach & Kimm sat on the floor and Matt and me stayed up.

"so?" Bri said interrupting the silence.

"Well ... " Kim trailed.

"Well?" I asked.

"The truth is ... " as soon as Zack spoked everybody's looks turned to him, I personally was killing him with mine, Zach's head hanged low, but then something changed in him, he stood from the floor and faced us all.

"Look, I'm tired of this" he snapped.

"You should fuckin' shut up Zachary" I growled.

"Don't fuckin shut me up James, you're just an asshole"

That comment was the only thing I needed, Zack had gotten on my nerves, I pushed him which made him fall, he got up & grabbed my shirt, " James, just fuckin' listen to me!" he yelled.

"Jimmy" matt whispered lowly, taking me back from Zack, "we will listen to him okay?"

"don't tell me what to do Matt" I snapped.

"James, you have to calm down, he has something to say & he has the right to speak" Brian defended Matt.

"You all are on his side, aren't you traitors?" I shouted and left the room.

Kim's POV

I saw Jimmy walk out of the room slamming the door, the 5 of us stood speechless, but I knew I was the one causing this problem so I had to fix it.

I ran after Jimmy and grabbed his arm, he yanked away causing me to fall, he turned around and saw me on the floor.

"Kim i'm so sorry, I didn't knew it was you" he apologized and helped me up.

"no prob" I smiled weakly.

" really, I'm sorry, If I had knew I wouldn't have ..."

"it's okay" I cut him off, " can I talk to you?"

"umm, I guess so" he said.

We walked to an empty bench that was in a lonely corridor and sat there, none of us talked, but I had to do it, I had to be brave and explain all to him.

"Look, I know what you saw earlier today didn't seem right, but you need to believe me" I said honestly, Jimmy just looked at me with those big, deep blue, baby eyes.

"I do believe you, it's Zack I don't trust"

"Zack has been your best friend for years, why are you doubting of him?"

"Cause he has given me reasons to do so" he said sadly.

"No, he has not, but you haven't let us explain it" I defended Zack.

"Well explain then, if Zack is such a good fuckin' friend of mine, why was he holding you earlier huh?"

"Because ... " I sighed, "he was protecting me."

"Protecting you from what?" he asked confused.

"Before you arrived, even before Zacky arrived, I ran into my stupid step brother, who is a jackass"

Jimmy's eyes were wide open & held confussion and anger, " What was he doing to you?" he asked bitterly.

"Not much, I'm not afraid of him but he was hurting my arm, cuz' he wouldn't let go" I said looking down, "then Zacky for god knows why reason entered the Starbucks and saw what Jake was doing and helped me get rid off him"

"If that asshole ever comes near you again, I'm gonna rip him to pieces" he spat angrily, "but I still don't get why Zack was hugging you"

I sighed, this was difficult to explain, I didn't wanted Jimmy to think I couldn't defend myself but Zacky was there in the right place, in the right moment, "He had a talk with Jake & he threatened him, after Jake left, I was trembling and a little bit scared, that's why Zacky was hugging me"

"oh" Jimmy sighed and I nodded, finally it was all clear.
♠ ♠ ♠
an update (:
after long time, I'm back :D

Title Credit: I don't care - Adam Gontier & Apocalyptica