Missing One Inside Of Me

Icy Blue Eyes

Kimm's POV

Mark droved to the venue, and it was already filled with people, I guess this is what we get for my lazyness, but hey who cares? it's my birthday.

We parked the car and walked backstage, but like always the security guy interrupted our way, " where are you 2 going?" he asked nicely but rough at the same time.

We showed him our backstage passes and he apologize and let us in, " sorry guys, come in"

"no prob dude" Mark answered as he took my hand in his and started running.

"why the hurry Markie?" I asked still running.

"aren't you excited?" he asked slowing a bit, that light in his eyes, he seemed like a little kid with a shiny new toy.

"you look are a little cute kid, u know?"

"hey I'm not a kid" he complained.

"yes, you're!" I said jumping up and down, I was hyper and I had no idea why.

"and I'm the kiddoe?" he smirked.

"let's get moving Evans"

"as you wish Sullivan"

Zacky's POV

I was getting my stuff ready, when I heard this guys laughing and running on the hallways, so that means I have to hurry up, I pocked my head out of the dressing room to see if there was just the typical groupies or some real a7x fans, I was really getting tired of this girls who just know Seize The Day and the only thing they want is get in our pants, yeah first three times were fun, but now it suuuuckkssss!

"yes you're!" there was this really nice girl jumping up and down, her light brownish bangs filling her face.

"and I'm the kiddoe?" a tall guy with dark brown hair smirked.

"let's get moving Evans" she said pushing him playfuly and I saw her eyes, icy blue, shit I know those eyes, but where? where? think Vengeance where have you seen those eyes?

"As you wish Sullivan" the guy answered as they continue walking.

Sulivan? fuck no, you have to be fucking kidding me, could this be true, those eyes, that last name, shit shit Jimmy would get soo happy, I have found his lost daughter!

but what if she's not her daughter, there are many girls with blue eyes wich last name is Sullivan, I have to ask for help, but who? I can't just get Jimmy excited and then let him down, the last time he tought he had founded her daughter it was a disaster ....

Flashback

We were driving Jimmy to the foster home, just Johnny, Jimmy and I, and for what seemed to be hours Jimmy kept bouncing up and down in his seat, " damn man could you remained sit?" I asked looking at him.

"Sorry Zacky, it's just that, I have founded her, after 11 years of searching for her, she's here!" he said with the biggest grin I've ever seen on his face for a long long time.

As I kept driving we were silent, until Jimmy broke it, " Do I look good?" he asked fixing his suit for the millionth time.

"yes Jimmy, for the millionth time, yes!" short little shit answered as Jimmy fixed his tie, again.

We finally arrived to the foster home and an older woman greeted us nicely, " Mr. Sullivan, Mr. Seward, Mr. Baker, you're a bit earlier, would you like to wait or meet her now?"

"now" Jimmy said not giving us time to made an opinion.

"he meant to say please right James?!" I said giving him a glare wich by the way he didn't even notice, "sorry Ma'am" I apologized.

"no problem Mr. Baker, I know Mr. Sullivan is excited, I'll go and bring Kimm here" she said leaving the room.

Jimmy wouldn't sit or even talk, he was walking from side to side of the room, "could you stop, please?" Johnny asked.

Again Jimmy didn't answer, and thank god a few minutes later the door cracked open, the older woman entered first, being followed by a shortish girl with black hair and blue eyes, "Mr. Sullivan, this is Kimberly, I'll leave you alone so you can talk" the woman said closing the door.

The girl just stood there, none of us talked, and Jimmy just kept looking at the girl up and down, he took a last quick glance and spoke, "she's not my daughter, I'm sorry," he said and left the room, leaving not only the girl, but short shit and I speechless.

" I ... oh ... I mean ... we ... sorry" that's all I could say, as Johnny ran after Jimmy, just to make sure he would't make anything stupid.

"no prob" the girl answered.

" I'm really really sorry, it's just that he was a little bit excited and well I don't know what's wrong with him"

" don't worry, I would be dissapointed too, if I couldn't find my daughter, I hope you guys are lucky and find her" and with that the girl walked out of the room, after thanking the woman I ran to the car, just to find Johnny hugging Jimmy, cuz he was crying for dear life.

"Jimmy we're so sorry" Johnny said.

" I-I t-touu-gh-t I-I h-ha-dd r-rea-lly f-fin-d-d her" he sobbed.

We didn't say a thing, we just hold Jimmy as he sobbed, we didn't mind our suits getting ruined, or the fact that short shit and I were crying too (not as much as Jimmy, but tears were rolling down our faces) we just wanted our bestfriend to be happy, and he wasn't, where could that girl be? where?
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah A7X is finally back :D
Commets, pwease?