What will come will come Jagars point of view

prologue

Darkness consuming, surrounding, enveloping....flickers of red...blood red eyes, glinting in the dark.
Jagar awoke with a start, it wasnt very often he slept, and he was beginning to regret it. Sweat beaded on his pale forehead. His brow furrowed in anger at the images that he had just seen..the images that had been imprinted on his brain for far too long.
He slowly stood up, drew a ragged breath, and walked over to the mirror. He looked at his faint reflection, and scowled at the traces of fear on his face and the way his pupils had dilated to mere pinpricks.
He washed the sweat off of his face and smiled a bit as he calmed down a bit.
Today was the day he told himself as he got dressed.
He could sense it, today was the day he would get his revenge. At the thought of this, he laughed, his laugh was a light growl and as he smiled, he revealed two elongated canines.
Today was the day he would achieve what he had be doing for many many years...he would destroy the one man, who had destroyed all he ever had. He would hunt down and destroy the vampire who killed his family...he would destroy Skegg.
As he said this he walked out into the forrest. The canopy of tress made sure it was always dark, but that suited jagar, he was a creature of the night.
He knew where Skegg was, he had been tracking him for years, always hot on his heels, following his trail of blood.
He sat on a nearby tree stump, collecting his thoughts...concentration furrowing his brow.
The scent of blood was getting too much and with a deep growl, he hunched over and dissapeared into the trees.

-3 days later-

' I finaly have you cornered Skegg!!' snarled jagar, flashing his pearly fangs in the choking darkness, hungry for Skegg's blood.
A laugh boomed out from jagar. 'Is that what you think!! Even after all these years of foolishly chasing me!'
Suddenly Skegg was face to face with a laughing Jagar. Jagar saw a flash of white and tried to duck as Skegg's claw savagely raked Jagars face, spraying blood into the darkness.
Jagar's hand flew to his face and he collapsed on the floor. 'Is this your sweet revenge Jagar!' boomed Skegg's voice. 'Even your family fought better than this when i murdered them all!!', laughed Skegg, His eyes flashing red and his fangs shining in the darkness.
With this, Jagar let out an anguished howl and lashed out savagely with his free hand. As Skegg jumped back, his outline shimmered, and he dissapeared with the wind. As he did, all jagar heard was Skegg's evil laugh accompanied by the words, 'I killed your past, i know your future, i will torture you some day later in the future!!!!'

with this, Jagar slowly slipped into a deep unconsciousness, slowly healing, thinking about what his future may hold...
♠ ♠ ♠
1st story ive done lol, u can read the other part (norahs point of view) on gemmas page :D
http://member.mibba.com/59347/
this is the 1st instalment of our vampire story, told from 2 perspectives...what do ya thank
and thanks gem *hug*