How Could I Not See

Chapter 12

Johnny’s Pov
When I walked to Ponys house I was wondering if Summer was going to be there. I think I kinda wanted her to be there. When I walked into the door not only was Summer there so was Melody. It didn’t bother me that she was there anymore because ponyboy was there and he liked her. I went and sat down next to summer on the couch and said that we needed to talk. So we decided to go for a walk. “So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?” Summer asked. “Umm I wanted to accually ask you something” I said to her “ Oh and what would that be” She said and smiled and stared at me “Johnny cade if you asking me to be you girlfriend get on with It already.” She said to me I was stuned “well will you?” I asked “ Of coarse” She said and smiled “I thought you would never ask” “ I thought you liked soda.” I said Johnny Cade How could you not see that the only reason I wanted to hang with your gang was that you were in It.” She said I don’t know how could I not see.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked my frist finished story there will be a sequal so watch for it I will tell you if it is or not k? cuz im making another Johnny cade love story that’s deffernt thean this one.